Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Correction.... i have Bimmer on full coverage and 4x4 one way..... Still 4x4 one way is 180 or so thats still 400/month FML!

Die Dämmerung..............when dusk began to fall, when dawn begins to break
Dammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #17
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meegis View Post
580 a month? For that? Are you 12?

Or do you have 30 accidents in the last 5 years
Yes for that ...oneway coverage is around 200-250/month...parts on this car is expensive so full coverage is almost double. I have no at fault accidents or tickets BTW. And correction to the 580/month it includes my 4x4 under one way coverag of 180 or so. thts still 400 for the bimmer

Old 04-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #18
W2WDETAILING
Banned

i really dont understand why people have older cars with full insurance. 0$ dollar deductible is a rip off unless you plan on getting into accidents every year. it will pay for itself. what do you need 2 mil coverage for.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #19
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
i really dont understand why people have older cars with full insurance. 0$ dollar deductible is a rip off unless you plan on getting into accidents every year. it will pay for itself. what do you need 2 mil coverage for.
just incase i run over u one day haha yah 2 mill is unecessary ...and it depends from person to person....for me its not just a car to get me from point a to b ....i adore it ...if u dont understand tht dont even try because there is not one bit of logic invovled here and if by chance things go sour i kno how expensive parts are on this car example headlight pair 1600....hell i need it covered full atleast

Old 04-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #20
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Neways girls and germs!! stop worrying abt my insurance.... i need ur opinions on eyelids...so pls say YES or NO and i will add em up and see if i shud get them or not

Old 04-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #21
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammerung View Post
Neways girls and germs!! stop worrying abt my insurance.... i need ur opinions on eyelids...so pls say YES or NO and i will add em up and see if i shud get them or not
So on one hand you tell us there is no logic involved about how much you adore your car, but next you ask us about modding it for you.

Make up your mind if you like it or not. Look at other people out there who have done it and decide if you like it.

If you truly "adored" your car, you would have made the choice a long time ago
Meegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:34 PM   #22
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
So on one hand you tell us there is no logic involved about how much you adore your car, but next you ask us about modding it for you.

Make up your mind if you like it or not. Look at other people out there who have done it and decide if you like it.

Read properly what i wrote....OPINIONS.....i dint ask ne of u to mod my car lmfao

Ive seen it and know how it will looks......thts not the issue....

all i asked is for some constructive opinions.

Since everyone is so worried about my insurance......which is not even the point i lost hope and just asked for a yes or no :S

And i dont see any relation to truly adoring my car and making a """"choice"""".

Last edited by Dammerung; 04-04-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #23
Meegis
Banned

Let me bold some stuff for you.

I can understand english, and read quite well, if you maybe have something else in mind with what you have written, please try to explain it better.

Quote:
Read properly what i wrote....OPINIONS.....i dint ask ne of u to mod my car lmfao

Ive seen it and know how it will looks......thts not the issue....

all i asked is for some constructive opinions.

Since everyone is so worried about my insurance......which is not even the point i lost hope and just asked for a yes or no :S

And i dont see any relation to truly adoring my car and making a """"choice"""".

Ok, here goes...

Regular bold - You ask for opinions, which is highly contrary to asking someone to decide for you, which is why I am so confused with my next point.

THE GREEN TEXT - Obviously asking for people to make the decision for you.... give me a yes or no and I wll do it based on that is exactly what you had written earlier in the thread, and here you just perpetuate the notion.

THE YELLOW TEXT - True adoration would come from a place of heart. Loving what you have, or the goals you have in mind for what you want to attain with the vehicle. If you don't know what you want from the car or how you want to car to look in the end, then you haven't gotten to the stage of adoring it yet. A car is complete when you are finished with it. You can adore the process or the result, but you cant say, "OMG, I love this so much, it is amazing............................. now what can I add?" It just sounds stupid and unaccomplished.

Figure out what you want to do, and be done with it.

The only thing I could see changing your opinion is if the aftermarket options change and new product comes available. In the case of something semi-recent, or in high demand, I understand (i.e. E46, E92, etc) In your case, I doubt the market will be booming soon with new product lines and kits.

I hope you understand what I am saying, as I have taken out my time to respond to you.

Enjoy your day.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:12 AM   #24
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

[quote=Meegis;1406722]Let me bold some stuff for you.

I can understand english, and read quite well/QUOTE]

you still havent read my posts or reposts completely...i dont see how more simply it can be put. Example...your green highlighted quote...ITS HALF MY SENTENCE...completely ingoring the earlier half. your highlight only perpetuates the notion of an incomplete thought.***(keep reading)*** i have explained the reason i asked for a yes or no over opinions. Simply because *read the very first and reply to your post* i didnt ask for comments on my insurance but opinions about eyelids. Since you had to comment on my insurance i realized it's a hopeless case and thought id keep it simple to a yes or no.

I am not looking for extravagant after market parts such as kits and what not. And i personally do not like the new shapes such as the E92 E65 etc (this is my opinion if you feel they look great good for you i really dont care)

I simply adore the way the E38 looks, its shape, sophistication and most of all how it makes me feel. After market parts is not what makes it adorable. So it has nothing to do with what i intend to attain with the vehicle. I will adore a stock one just as much as I would adore one with a few things done such as better rims, angel eyes etc. Another example: Windows shut and mellow music from the stock stereo system and just cruising... not a single sound from the outside...lost in my own world...thts y i adore it...how it makes me feel...so if im indecisive abt eyelids it doesnt mean i dont adore it.. my adoration for it iis at a diff league than aesthetics.

Good day to you as well..

Old 04-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #25
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

Quote:

Can you get the sand out of your panties? Why u so mad? Why do you care so much?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #26
Mad Cow
2nd Gear Member

Jeez it's hot today, I finally caved and put my summer rims on even though 2 tires are pretty much bald and almost passed out from the heat when I was lifting the old tires over a fence to put them into my shed. Probably didn't help that I was wearing thick black track pants and a black shirt though. I better get used to this heat fast because I'm so sick of winter.
Mad Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #27
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
you still havent read my posts or reposts completely...i dont see how more simply it can be put. Example...your green highlighted quote...ITS HALF MY SENTENCE...completely ingoring the earlier half. your highlight only perpetuates the notion of an incomplete thought.***(keep reading)*** i have explained the reason i asked for a yes or no over opinions. Simply because *read the very first and reply to your post* i didnt ask for comments on my insurance but opinions about eyelids. Since you had to comment on my insurance i realized it's a hopeless case and thought id keep it simple to a yes or no.

I am not looking for extravagant after market parts such as kits and what not. And i personally do not like the new shapes such as the E92 E65 etc (this is my opinion if you feel they look great good for you i really dont care)

I simply adore the way the E38 looks, its shape, sophistication and most of all how it makes me feel. After market parts is not what makes it adorable. So it has nothing to do with what i intend to attain with the vehicle. I will adore a stock one just as much as I would adore one with a few things done such as better rims, angel eyes etc. Another example: Windows shut and mellow music from the stock stereo system and just cruising... not a single sound from the outside...lost in my own world...thts y i adore it...how it makes me feel...so if im indecisive abt eyelids it doesnt mean i dont adore it.. my adoration for it iis at a diff league than aesthetics.

Good day to you as well..
Ok, this one will be short.

DO NOT TRY TO BACKTRACK ON SHIT UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE CORRECT.

BOLD TYPE = 100% complete bullshit

You made this exact post in this thread, and it is Post #6, my first post in this thread was post #9.

How can something be a reply to something else which has not been said.

See the giant type font I chose, this is what Im referring to.

Hey... check this out, is it a link to your orignal post? http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...45&postcount=6

HOLY SHIT, IT IS

and you know what, to save you the time of actually clicking your non reply, I have taken a screen shot for you to enjoy.

Wow, did I really just do that? Yes, I did.

So how about you listen to a max member, DO NOT do the eye lids, and from now on, delete your shit that may screw your side of an argument before arguing it.

Unfortunately you dont seem to understand timelines or replies, or how the world of conversation works.

I can explain it, but I dont think I need to.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #28
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Wow talk abt shitty irritations lol neways dude ive had enuff of your bullshit as well. Bottomline.....its my wish and ill do wutever i want to do. I will gladly listen to max members who have respect for others. 580 a month for that!! jeez man u think ur cool "for that" all you did is undermine ureself...you have no respect for others....sitting in bucolic corners of canada.

And please i do not want your opinion for the love of god. Heres my opinion for you.....
GET LAID......

Have a good life!

Peace

Last edited by Dammerung; 04-05-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #29
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Lmfao :p

Old 04-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #30
Dammerung
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cow View Post
Jeez it's hot today, I finally caved and put my summer rims on even though 2 tires are pretty much bald and almost passed out from the heat when I was lifting the old tires over a fence to put them into my shed. Probably didn't help that I was wearing thick black track pants and a black shirt though. I better get used to this heat fast because I'm so sick of winter.
Yes it is and its a good change not having to wear leayers nad layers of clothes Yah and black pants and tshirt not a good idea in the sun

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: