Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-24-2003, 12:39 AM   #1
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
wheels now or next year?

i just moved in in the new house and the place is a freaking mess there is freaking mud everywhere. and they're saying that it will be like this for the next 5 to 6 months until everything settles down. and then they will put the gras and pave tha garage and the drive way and so on.

i wanted to buy the wheels in less then a month away from now. i already put the deposit down cuz i found a great deal on them. but now i'm having second thoughts about it. becauze they will get just messed up from all the mud. and there is no way to keep the car clean. there is so much mud under the car that i couldn't even wash it off

so what do u guys say ?

wheels now and drive thru the mud or

wait another year (till next spring) and just lower it now and some other exterior mods?

here is a picture of the street
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 12:48 AM   #2
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

forgot the pictures here the street

here are the wheels i'm getting i finally found a picture on the net

another photoshop front is the HM3 back i think PG3's

Old 03-24-2003, 01:15 AM   #3
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Not only do I think u should get them now, but also get larger wheels, when I got my contours, I first thought they were huge, now they look way too small.
Old 03-24-2003, 01:32 AM   #4
WASABI
OG

I know Sanj is on the same boat as you, but he got new rims. Nice ones too. It'll take more than 5-6 months for the dirt tracks to settle, I went through it and it was over a year before it got really better. But yes, you'd have to clean them at least twice a week. If you don't want to go through that and can get the deposit back, wait till next year, and perhaps go 18"s too. btw if you want some extra performance, you can pick up other 17"s that are way lighter for around the same price.
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 02:28 AM   #5
qimis
Mr. Euro E30

the first link wont open ?

what about putting a long block of wood along the driveway then ... you can drive on it, no mud
Old 03-25-2003, 03:13 PM   #6
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Quote:
Originally posted by qimis
the first link wont open ?

what about putting a long block of wood along the driveway then ... you can drive on it, no mud
that bad thing is i was thinking of that actually grab it from somewhere here on the construciton and leave it in the driweway.

but i still didn't decide yet.

and i don't know if i wanna go any bigger then 17's. i don't think i will be doing anything to the car after the wheels, maybe just lower it and thats it. so i don't want to get too slow with them. and i really like these here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hm3b.jpg (39.5 KB, 37 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: