Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > BMW News
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
Gamite

Vorsteiner releases the VR-7 Sportiv Aero Package

Vorsteiner releases the VR-7 Sportiv Aero Package

Vorsteiner is proud to announce the release of the BMW VR-7 Sportiv Aero Package for the BMW F01 & F02 7 Series. Vorsteiner specializes in developing aero enhancements that complement BMW's line of vehicles and the VR-7 Sportiv Aero Package continues Vorsteiner's philosophy of sporty yet understated elegance. The Vorsteiner Package enhances the shape and form of the BMW 7 Series with the addition of the VR-7 Carbon Fiber Add-On Front Spoiler, the VR-7 Carbon Fiber Add-On Rear Spoiler, and the change to VR-7 Carbon Fiber Replacement Rear Diffuser.

The VR-7 Add-On Front Spoiler lends its more aggressive lines to the front fascia of the elegant 7 Series giving the vehicle a more commanding front profile and sense of sportiness. Not only does the VR-7 Add-On Front Spoiler provides for a more prominent and confident tone in the overall front-end design but it also adds an increase in front-end downforce and stability.

The VR-7 Replacement Diffuser takes on a new motif, featuring subtle contours, edges, and indentations that complement the body lines of the new 750i yet contribute to its new sportive attitude . Its bold undertones perfectly embody Vorsteiner's traditional of blending purpose, function, and distinctive style.

The featured BMW 750i is equipped with 21 inch Vorsteiner V-102 Forged Monoblock wheels highlighting a concave split five-spoke design that extends to the outer edge of the wheel, which continues to exemplify Vorsteiner's goal to create a stature of sportiness. The front and rear wheel dimensions are more assertive and measure in at 21" x 9" (front) and 21" x 10.5" (rear). The wheels shown are fitted with Vorsteiner recommended Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. Tire Specs come in at 255/30-21 for the front and 285/30-21 for the rear. The stance of the vehicle was further enhanced by H&R's super sport suspension package, lowering it by 48 mm.

The V-102 is available in the following finishes:

Brushed Aluminum
Chrome
Gunmetal
Black
Silver
Textured Black
Texture Gunmetal
Custom finishes are available on request.

The V-102 includes Vorsteiner anodized aluminum carbon fiber center caps.

With the VR7 Sportiv Aero Package and additional components Vorsteiner continues it's efforts to provide products that will raise the standards of performance and elegance of already great driving machines.

For more information on our BMW F01 7 Series Aero Package, please visit our website at: www.vorsteiner.com

Source: http://www.worldcarfans.com/11003102...50i-and-750li?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
fitter527
hates chrome

is that a flat paint job?looks awesome
fitter527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
4WDFUN
2nd Gear Member

sooooo hotttt.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Singe
BGDorcol

It's not flat, you can tell by the reflections on the the bumper just under the lights. Looks amazing.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
calegrant
6th Gear Member

That is probably my new dream DD right there.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's

meh. would rather have the Alpina.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

i love how the banglebutt evolved into this. beauty

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: