Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
dbworld4k
Addict

Slaying of Hamas leader in Dubai is international murder mystery

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...ex.html?hpt=C1

Cliffs:
Quote:
Police Monday identified 11 people -- 10 men and a woman -- suspected in the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a founding member of Hamas' military wing who had survived at least three other attempts on his life. Al-Mabhouh was killed in his hotel room January 19 hours after he arrived in Dubai from Syria.

Dubai police said Monday the 11 suspects had valid European passports -- one from France, three from Ireland, six from Britain, and one from Germany. According to police, the suspects arrived in Dubai the day before the killing. Five of them carried out the crime while the remaining six served as lookouts, police said.

Police identified a man from France as the logistical mastermind. Police allege the man stayed at a luxury hotel in Dubai, but also booked a room at the al Bustan Rotana hotel where al-Mabhouh was killed. The French suspect requested room 237 -- directly across from where al-Mabhouh was staying in room 230, police say, but the suspect apparently never stayed there. Instead, police say the rest of the group used the room to plot the killing and the alleged mastermind left the country before it was carried out.

Footage on security cameras at Dubai International Airport show one of the suspects following al-Mabhouh after he landed, police said. Two others followed him once he arrived at the hotel, police said, taking the same elevator and ensuring al-Mabhouh was staying in room 230.

Police said they believe the suspects entered al-Mabhouh's room about 8 p.m. local time after the hotel cleaning crew finished their rotation on the floor, using an electronic device to gain entry.

Al-Mabhouh entered his room at 8:25 p.m., hotel security cameras and an electronic read-out of his room key show. Police say the killing took no more than ten minutes before the suspects left the room and headed immediately to the airport where they boarded flights to various cities in Europe and Asia, police said.

Before leaving, police said, the group took great care to make sure the room looked orderly, removing anything that might indicate a struggle. The suspects also deliberately turned the safety lock on the room door from the inside in order to suggest the death was normal, police said.

Police did not provide details about the nature of the killing in their statement Monday, but authorities have told al-Mabhouh's family that there were signs of five or six electric shocks on his legs, behind his ears, on his genitals and over his heart. Blood on a pillow led police to believe he was suffocated.
That's something out of a movie. Jason Bourne shit!

CCTV Timeline of events: http://gulfnews.com/gntv/news/the-mu...bhouh-1.583880

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Last edited by dbworld4k; 02-18-2010 at 09:09 PM.
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:25 PM   #2
daytona
6th Gear Member

how did he die though?..the CCTV link was pretty cool but this was professional hit team?..they left finger prints and paper trails everywhere.Wouldnt be easier just get a sniper team and shoot the SOB on the highway somewhere..now the PLO is going to attack British targets now since half the team was British nationals..Dubai really has some detailed CCTV cameras.

Last edited by daytona; 02-18-2010 at 11:37 PM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
magnus
6th Gear Member

Israel has some crazy super spy-like folks. I am certain they will never admit it and hope the Dubhai Police do their best. Not that the guy didnt disserve it but its not all saints from the other side either.

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
dbworld4k
Addict

British government agencies are pretty pissed that actual British identities were stolen in the execution of this stunt. That's pretty scary...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7032900.ece
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
how did he die though?..
Right here, last paragraph in my original post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k
...Police did not provide details about the nature of the killing in their statement Monday, but authorities have told al-Mabhouh's family that there were signs of five or six electric shocks on his legs, behind his ears, on his genitals and over his heart. Blood on a pillow led police to believe he was suffocated.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
kkeddy
2nd Gear Member

wow..nvr knew jason bourne shit exsisted in real life..its a interesting read....
kkeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:07 AM   #6
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
If someone rich wants you dead, watch out.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, graves
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #7
daytona
6th Gear Member

again how could this be professional hit team if their face and prints are all over the place?.Unless they have a plan to go underground for the rest of their lives this seems like a killing for hire not a government plan to kill him.Israel seems to be the one first pointed at but they arent stupid enough to do the killing where CCTV camera are everywhere and in broad daylight in a busy hotel.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
Shuks
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
again how could this be professional hit team if their face and prints are all over the place?.Unless they have a plan to go underground for the rest of their lives this seems like a killing for hire not a government plan to kill him.Israel seems to be the one first pointed at but they arent stupid enough to do the killing where CCTV camera are everywhere and in broad daylight in a busy hotel.
To the contrary, that would actually be something they would do just to let people know that if they want them-they can get them anywhere. Even in their Saudi safe-haven. Beware!

I like Israel's approach against terrorism - dehumanize them and treat them like rats and all. Unlike the rest of the world where they're given rights and all. I can't say the same thing about Gaza at all. To grab someone else's land and then have the balls to actually treat them as if they don't belong there is pathetic. No wonder people have always kicked them out of their country i.e. Ramses, the Romans all the way through Hitler.
Shuks is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: