Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
chenx15
1st Gear Newbie

Amazing exterior hand Car wash

I've been searching in this forum for a reasonably priced hand car wash in north york/ GTA and i can't find one so like everybody said google is your friend. i found this one Supreme autobath car wash in Bathurst and Finch. and i have to say for the price i was mighty impress. it's 17 dollars all taxes included. let me say they did an amazing job with the tires, door handles they even have this air machine where they take care of all water residue. then they hand dry everything after the air machine with micorfiber and le tme tell you they have a bunch of clean micorfiber as in a alot so they don't go cheap on using it. all in all i am very happy i live in a condo so self washing a car is really not an option.

for a full interior cleaning it's 24 dollars. but i never tested that one so i can't say much for that.

but if you want a good external car wash and help out the health care specifically (Sunnybrook hospital) use the sunybrook detail cleaning it's 18 bucks.

there you go folks. now when a member is looking for one this one will pop up
chenx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #2
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

Glad you were able to find a company you're happy with. It is sometimes very hard for people to find just the right type of work for the right money.

You noticed the detail centre at Sunnybrook to? Is it run by a third party or is it all in house? Interesting where detail companies are opening up
Nikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
chenx15
1st Gear Newbie

sunnybrook is in house the money is used for hospital revenue and health care
Old 02-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

That is amazing !!!

I should volunteer there. Hopefully they take volunteers. Should be a great time and definitely a great cause.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
chenx15
1st Gear Newbie

i don't think there is a volunteer for parking services. why don't you apply and actualy get paid. the pay is pretty good i believe it's 20 bucks an hour.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #6
W2WDETAILING
Banned

i work at p3 car care(fridays and saturdays)
at bay and bloor in the basement of the manulife building. the price is very similar within a dollar or 2. and if you get an interior and exterior you get 2 hr free parking. all the cars down there are bimmers, benz audi's ect
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

Oh i thought it was based on volunteers. There goes that thought
Old 02-20-2010, 01:07 AM   #8
Disco
1st Gear Newbie

I used to bring my car to Supreme every weekend until they damaged my Work wheels with too much tire shine that dripped all over the wheel lip. Overall they do a pretty decent job just don't let them apply tire shine!

Hey Nick, I'll send you the pics of the wheels when the weather gets warmer. Too lazy to grab them from storage!
Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
Nikku
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
I used to bring my car to Supreme every weekend until they damaged my Work wheels with too much tire shine that dripped all over the wheel lip. Overall they do a pretty decent job just don't let them apply tire shine!

Hey Nick, I'll send you the pics of the wheels when the weather gets warmer. Too lazy to grab them from storage!
Not a problem. Send them over when you get the chance. Have a good one !

Cheers,
Nick

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: