Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Thumbs up hopefully ill be a sponsor soon :)

Hello all!!!
Well im back from Vegas, so hopfully ill get this sponsorship/advertising thing sorted out either this week, or next week.

So maybe soon, ill be able to advertise all the savings i can foward to all maxbimmer members.

Thank you all once again, for all of your patience and understanding in this matter

MaranelloMike
Old 02-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
dbworld4k
Addict

Cheap oil/filters, woot!

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 02-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
cheap oil/filters, woot!
correction

cheap oil/filters/brake pads/rotors/sensors/ all parts...etc and all orig bmw and somewhat local :d lol

maranellomike
Old 02-10-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
even for M cars!?!?!

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Ill even get you better pricing on m cars as well.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #6
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
Would you be able to ship or anything like that? It sucks trying to find part where I am, and the local dealers are garbage. they don't know what an e36 is, or an LSD for that matter haha.

flickr
Old 02-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Are you representing Maranello? Does you Boss know about this? Or is it a side deal?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

In most cases no.......but if you have a fax machine and are ok with paying for shipping fee's there should be no problem.

I ship with DHL so shipping is actually pretty cheap.

I currently ship to some shop's in barrie and in northbay for example and the shipping fee's are alot less then the gas they would use up picking up the parts.

PM me if you have any other questions

And thank you to all the members for all of your interest

MARRANELLOMIKE
Old 02-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
Are you representing Maranello? Does you Boss know about this? Or is it a side deal?
LOL my boss knows about this ....its no side deal......But im incharge of this ......sorta taking this project under my wing.

So if it does good, he gets praised for it. If it doesnt, im the fall guy ....lol

Thanks again for your interest

MaranelloMike
Old 02-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #10
v_bimmer
Jailbait FTW

Quote:

++++1 on this question!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
And just to clarify

This deal is still in the works.....Nothing is offical as of yet, untill i am an official sponsor on this site.

Im still emailing back and forth with Bruce Hebda about the fine details about this agreement.

But feel free to ask me any questions or you can PM if you have any further questions.

My main goal is to come on this site, and offer the Maxbimmer.com members a BETTER, then the usual 5% and 10% off on parts.

Im trying to get members an unbeatable price on oil filters/sythetic oil/ and braking components (ie. pads/rotors/sensors) .

This is somthing not many dealers want to even get into. But i have done this at other dealers (ie. ford, toyota) with great feedback and success.

I thank all maxbimmer members for there continued support and patience in this matter, and look foward to helping you all out in the near future.

Thanks again

Mike
Old 02-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #12
The Question
2nd Gear Member

In opposition to some of the not so positive posts in this thread, MaranelloMike it seems like you are doing something great for the community, which is commendable. If you can offer a break on OEM parts for members who normally may have to pay a premium and go through the dealer, that sounds like a excellent sponsorship to me.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #13
maranellobmw
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
In opposition to some of the not so positive posts in this thread, MaranelloMike it seems like you are doing something great for the community, which is commendable. If you can offer a break on OEM parts for members who normally may have to pay a premium and go through the dealer, that sounds like a excellent sponsorship to me.

See Thats my exact point!!!! Im not here trying to advertise parts for free. Not trying to falsify anything. Lets face it, pretty much all of you know the price of orig bmw parts. Im just here trying to give people a little added discount on parts they probably already buy, for a better price then any of the other dealers, for being a maxbimmer.com member.

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM or call me and im sure i can be of some assistance

MaranelloMike
(parts dept)
Old 02-10-2010, 07:39 PM   #14
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

How would your prices stack up against Tischer BMW.

www.GETBMWPARTS.com

I usually deal with Krishna at Mississauga BMW. He tries his best to match these prices for the Performance parts for the E9X cars. Comes close on some things, but most times the prices are way off..

I spent 10+ Grand in the last year on OEM BMW performance parts, infact Manny at European autobody got me a decent deal on my performance big brake kit from you guys. If your willing to deal, my self and other E9X members are willing to spend the $$$ and im not just talking filters and brake pads.

PM me and Im looking for a few things from the performance catalogue, but if you cannot come withing 5-10% of the Tischer BMW prices, i will just continue to order from there.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #15
JazzM
6th Gear Member

^^^ x2

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: