Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #16
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
chigga for mayor!!!......cant be any worst than Miller.....
I'm sure he's had good ideas, I saw him couple of times in person and he didn't give out the bad vibes that I often can smell from miles away, but I think at the end its the greed that kills those ideas.

I don't know a thing about Canadian politics, to me, its just bunch of people fighting over ideas that they can't explain in simple terms to the general public.

All I know is this:
- less bullshit taxes
- stop raising property taxes
- stop the stupid $75/car fee
- let me feel safe to walk the dog on the streets
- dogs allowed back on beaches dog park zone
- cops are allow to shoot on sight when comes to gun crimes
- no more stupid strikes
- cheaper TTC fares
- Feds stop sucking our taxes to pay for towns that can't pay for themselves, not there's anything wrong with it, just not exactly fair.
- UFC in Toronto!
- better parking policies, sometimes on Queen st, the signs are so ****ed up you can't figure out where you can park and where you can't.
- F1 in Toronto!
- **** the bike lanes
Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #17
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Some awesome suggestions! I'd love to see all of that! UFC in Toronto, I believe thats a Provincial matter though.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #18
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
chigga for mayor!!!......cant be any worst than Miller.....
No chigga wants to be TTC chair.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #19
xlash
Still learning....

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he's done....like dinner. Adios jabroni

Quote:
Disgraced Toronto city councillor Adam Giambrone fled from a news conference unable to speak Wednesday morning, leaving an aide to announce the end of Giambrone’s mayoralty campaign.

A few minutes after Giambrone refused to answer questions and merely apologized for an affair, Kevin Beaulieu made the announcement: “His mayoralty campaign ends today.”

The youngest member of city council at 32, Giambrone will spend a few days in seclusion and then resume his work as TTC chairman and councillor for Davenport.

He said the scandal taught him “that a public career of integrity” cannot survive the disclosures about multiple affairs.

Giambrone made a one-minute statement then broke down. He had apologized to his fellow councillors, to the young people of the city and in particular to his live-in girlfriend Sarah McQuarrie.

“There are weeks that change your life and this has certainly changed mine,” he said. “My deceit has caused hurt to Sarah, my family, my friends and my supporters.

“I humbly apologize my fellow councillors for the negative attention I gave them.” Then he apologized “to the community and to the young people who believed in me. Finally, I deeply apologize my partner Sarah” for the “pain she has endured for my mistakes.”

Right after the disclosure, veteran councillor Howard Moscoe said Giambrone “probably did the right thing in pulling out of the mayoralty race” but the former transit commission chair added, “I don't think this will affect his ability to lead the TTC.”

Said Moscoe, “I'm not sure there are many single males in this city who could have their hormones closely examined.”

The news conference followed Giambrone’s admission to the Star that he had multiple affairs last year and “misled” reporter Linda Diebel a day earlier when he tried to portray his relationship with a university student as non-sexual.

Kristen Lucas told the Star earlier that she and the city councillor – who had McQuarrie at his side when he launched his mayoral campaign Feb. 1 – started an affair in late 2008 when she was 19.

Lucas said their liaisons included sex on his couch at City Hall, and that Giambrone had portrayed McQuarrie as window dressing for his political career. She also said he told her about a TTC fare hike long before it was announced to the public.

In a statement to the Star Tuesday night, Giambrone said he had “broken my own moral code and offended the values I was raised with by my parents … I apologize to those I have hurt by my decisions. In the period ahead I pledge that I will do everything possible to live by the lessons learned in this scarring experience.”

Prior to Wednesday’s news conference, Giambrone was huddled with advisors including Robin Sears of Navigator, the polling and political consulting firm brought in by campaign chair John Laschinger when the sex scandal started to unfold Monday night.

Councillor Brian Ashton outlined the extent of the difficulties he was facing when Ashton told the Star’s Paul Moloney that Giambrone’s mayoral hopes have suffered a severe blow, which may force him to seek re-election as the councillor for Davenport.

“It might be that if he runs for re-election as councillor, tries to put this behind him, begins to rebuild his political career, that might be a wise choice,” Ashton said.

“Can he continue on as TTC chair if he’s out of the mayoralty race and come to terms with the TTC’s difficulties is a major question. I think it’s a question he would have to answer in concert with the mayor. Obviously the mayor has a great interest in the TTC, as does Giambrone, and the mayor will have to decide whether Giambrone can bring the necessary confidence to that job in the next six months.”
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crim...or-s-race?bn=1
Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
xlash
Still learning....

I'd put this idiot Howard Moscoe's comment to vote “I'm not sure there are many single males in this city who could have their hormones closely examined.”
Old 02-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #21
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer View Post
Rule 1: Bitches be crazy
Quoted for emphasis.

Bitch is out of line.

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
europrince
6th Gear Member

Giambrone quit the mayoral race
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #23
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
The guy is a dick.

btw, what it takes to sign up to become Mayor candidate?

Chigga for Mayor!

we'll bring all the events that WE WANT to Toronto,

Formula D, NASCAR, CASCAR, NFL, UFC, F1, INDY, shit, we'll even build a 1/4 mile drag strip right on the lake, we'll have legalize red light zone, pot will be legal, congestion charges for a-holes driving big ass pick ups with nothing in it, fight the feds on budget for TTC.

Fix the godamn roads, privatize the waste collection to people in Jersey, re-install capital punishments.
That would be a GREAT idea... at least you'd generate revenue!
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #24
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
Giambrone quit the mayoral race
But he put a whole new meaning to "ride the red rocket"
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #25
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
I think you need 300 bucks or so to enter the race... I heard the number on breakfast TV but forget now.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #26
rendered
6th Gear Member

His ex gf Sarah was kind of Cute maybe somebody get in there now?!!... Stupid jabroni cheated on her with the ugliest dawg slightly overweight dirtbag he could find... Is she native or Asian or just mixed dawg white girl? She thinks she did good? Lol she just ruined the latter part of her life now...She's probably going to get ran over by a TTC bus/streetcar, jabroni wants blood. These 20-22 year old girls are soooo cooked these days!!? What's wrong with this generation?!

Bitches be crazy!
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #27
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Chigga for mayor!

P.S. Bitches be crazy fo sho these days.

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #28
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

****in' Jabrone!!!

I dunno what it was but I never got a good vibe off this cat. I always thought it would be embezzlement / fraud...I'm sure that's next to uncover now he is under the microscope.

Hey idiot would-be mayoral candidates, don't do stupid shit and expect it not to surface.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #29
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
He is gonna be lucky if he can save his job now.

I mean I have seen all sorts of kiss ass weak ass boys begging for pussy, but putting a six digit job on the line for some 19 yo slut whoring for cash and publicity.

Btw Isnt Giambrone like Italian surname? What was he thinking. Canadians are gonna allow an immigrant to take the mayor job? LOL
An amazing lesson for all of us!
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
pawcio
6th Gear Member

how does he lure in young girls? discount on ttc pass?

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: