Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
maroli
6th Gear Member

Good body shop in east toronto/east york

sustained some quarter panel damage. large shallow dent and lots of paint scuffed off. I don't want to spend time and money commuting to a body shop too far away, but I'd like a good job. Anyone know any reputable shops? Thanks.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Champion Motors
1861 O'Connor Drive
North York, ON M4A 1X1
(416) 751-8047

Used to be a client of ours. They did an excellent repair when I ricocheted my ATV off an oncoming car into my dads minivan.

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
Champion Motors
1861 O'Connor Drive
North York, ON M4A 1X1
(416) 751-8047

Used to be a client of ours. They did an excellent repair when I ricocheted my ATV off an oncoming car into my dads minivan.
woah woah...you bounced an ATV off another car back into your fathers car? The jutxapositioning of that accident kind of has my mind whirring. lol. But thanks for the link!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

My parents vehicles were parked on either side of our cottage driveway, I came out in between them doing a left turn right into a poor unsuspecting cottager from down the road. Technically the oncoming car (VW golf) kicked my ATV like a soccer ball into my dad's van, I went back flipping over my mom's SUV after making out with the guys passenger A-pillar.

After a brief nap, I walked away. Always wear a helmet!!

In any event, the dent was a line in the middle of the door and rear quarter panel. They pulled and filled the dent, didn't repaint the whole panel, only the repaired area, and you couldn't see the repair. (they suggested doing the whole panel, but I had to pay for the damage so I asked them to do it that way!)

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
woah woah...you bounced an ATV off another car back into your fathers car? The jutxapositioning of that accident kind of has my mind whirring. lol. But thanks for the link!
there is a shop at pape and mortimer the guy has a maxbimmer account. he is european and he drives a black e36 coupe with tinted tail lights the car is allways parked on mortimer west of pape. i will probl be bringing my e30 there for the paint&body work in spring -summer. since its right down the street from me
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
W2WDETAILING
Banned

also laird autobody shop on laird they have been there for decades ive heard great things about them
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: