Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #16
Souvrain
Jammin

Send a message via MSN to Souvrain
I have them on my 320i 95. stock like.. a little stiffer it bounce a little when its very low but if you adjust them for your driving its all good ...and if you want to slam it well... belly drop that ... adjustable at the 4 wheel for 300 shipped **** me...if the shock blow in 10 000km i will be like Marfffff... ya dig
Anyway
The quality of the built is very impressive for the price i just dont know how long the shock will last .. will see .. ill Frankestein Bilstein in them if they blow loll

Last edited by Souvrain; 03-10-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: typing error
Souvrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

Anybody know if these can be picked up anyways locally? If not, who wants to go in for a group buy? Lets see if we can get these things for $200. hahaha

Either way, I'm interested. I don't want to shell out a boatload for coilovers, but I have always wanted them.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #18
Shafhan
2nd Gear Member

^^ +1 just so tht i can see how the car will look and not waste a grand on coilovers for an old old car lol
Shafhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #19
BMXWill
2nd Gear Member

If you have a good condition e36 or an e36 with tastefull mods/OEM upgrades and take pride in your car, put something better than Racelands on it.

If you have a beat up e36 or really don't care about performance, handling, ride quality or peoples opinion then throw some Racelands on it.

I fall into the first category but I put Racelands on to try them since they were cheap and new at the time I bought them last summer. I want to upgrade to something better when the bank allows for it. The worst part about Raceland Coilovers is telling people that you have them haha.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:31 AM   #20
Shafhan
2nd Gear Member

im doin it to see how it would look. its only for the feel of it. upgrading to an e46 soon so 300 aint much to spend on my 92
Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #21
Pongs318
3rd Gear Member

ok shafhan so when your done with it sell it to me so i can get it more cheaper lol
Pongs318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #22
mkgino
6th Gear Member

I want racelands dammit
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #23
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino View Post
I DO NOT want racelands dammit

Your car is too nice for racelands!

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #24
Souvrain
Jammin

Send a message via MSN to Souvrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogee View Post

Your car is too nice for racelands!

haha +1
Souvrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #25
Tnd-_-b
1st Gear Stripper d-_-b

Send a message via MSN to Tnd-_-b
Monday is the delivery date for my racelands. and i don't agree i have heard alot of good reviews from the VW crowd and e46 fanatics. it seems to be a pretty good purchase $300 bucks for a coilover kit that gets the job done again depending on wat your looking for. i personally wouldn't consider tracking often. all though i heard of a few people tracking with them. but i think the same problem that was explained in the link that Mkgino provided, was the out come of that. day to day driving sounds like its a big good to go. when i get them install i can provide a good first hand experience review of them, so far they have me sold.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tnd-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #26
Shafhan
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnd-_-b View Post
when i get them install i can provide a good first hand experience review of them, so far they have me sold.
i will b waitin 4 this review post pics if u can i wana see this happen lol

if it seems easy im definitely gettin mine by the end of march
Old 03-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
Tnd-_-b
1st Gear Stripper d-_-b

i dont think ill have the time or the patients and assistance to have uhm installed my self. i think it also voids the warranty if they are not installed by a certified mechanic or proof of installation by one, so with that said i think i'm going to have the installed at RMP.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #28
BMXWill
2nd Gear Member

^ Rocco is going to cringe while he installs them hahaha
Old 03-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #29
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnd-_-b View Post
Monday is the delivery date for my racelands. and i don't agree i have heard alot of good reviews from the VW crowd and e46 fanatics. it seems to be a pretty good purchase $300 bucks for a coilover kit that gets the job done again depending on wat your looking for. i personally wouldn't consider tracking often. all though i heard of a few people tracking with them. but i think the same problem that was explained in the link that Mkgino provided, was the out come of that. day to day driving sounds like its a big good to go. when i get them install i can provide a good first hand experience review of them, so far they have me sold.
Did you order them from the site listed earlier? How much was the shipping? I'm looking to hopefully pick up a set in the next little while depending on your thoughts as well.

Rocco will also be cringing to put mine in as well. hahaha
Old 03-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #30
Tnd-_-b
1st Gear Stripper d-_-b

lol i know, regarding the cost for these to be honest, by the time they are delivered you will be looking at $375 for coilovers including shipping to Toronto am in Brampton so same difference, and $60 for brokerage fees all in Canadian dollars. so a total of $435 Cdn. I order mine from the Raceland website direct from the company they are also sold on ebay for the same price but i think thats also direct from Raceland. Its up there as a buy now for the exact price as the website i think.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: