Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #31
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another BM View Post
oh wow.. this is such an embarrassing situation.

and next weekend.

BTW how old is this kid darkness
Next weekend is fine with me.
As far as his age I don't know, I believe he is very young.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #32
S.E30
2nd Gear Member

I love the fact how some of you people stick to one story and start judging one person. I'm the older brother of Adjei, the owner of the gas tank. Most of you say im immature, young, which I'm to most of you, but really find it funny how most you guys are.. I apologize to Darkness95m3 for my rudeness, action and i guess this waste of time. This tank was bought by a member called Richie s999, which still has the nerve to talk...real ignorant. Bought it from him a while back from a car he was parting, and was told the same thing, that it was in good condition, but never ended up installing it and sold the car. Did not know of this holes in the tank. So we all made a mistake. Not trying to point any fingers on anybody but myself, so you can all take ignorant judging of my brother and point it at me if you'd like. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #33
Another BM
3rd Gear Member

When a respected member on the board claims something, why would someone not believe him.
With respect also comes trust... something you and your brother both have seem to lost.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #34
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.E30 View Post
I love the fact how some of you people stick to one story and start judging one person. I'm the older brother of Adjei, the owner of the gas tank. Most of you say im immature, young, which I'm to most of you, but really find it funny how most you guys are.. I apologize to Darkness95m3 for my rudeness, action and i guess this waste of time. This tank was bought by a member called Richie s999, which still has the nerve to talk...real ignorant. Bought it from him a while back from a car he was parting, and was told the same thing, that it was in good condition, but never ended up installing it and sold the car. Did not know of this holes in the tank. So we all made a mistake. Not trying to point any fingers on anybody but myself, so you can all take ignorant judging of my brother and point it at me if you'd like. Just my 2 cents.

I don't 100% remember selling this tank to you,(but may have) and if it was for the tank or the fuel pump, I did part out 5 cars at the beging of last year, and if the tank was sitting around for almost a year these pin holes that Darkness found probley were not there when I sold the tank.

My comment was to the fact that your brother was dodging the calls and your parents had to step in, which if I ever sold a part that someone was not happy with I would not do.

Plain and simple you say your not pointing fingers but you just did. I beleive you took offense to a post I made b4 about something and this just looks like trying to drag me through the mud.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #35
S.E30
2nd Gear Member

All I'm saying richie is that I did not know the tank was damaged when it was sold. That's it! Clearly I believe when your buying something you should check I throughly. Especially a part like this.. But I guess ppl are different. I'm not asking for respect or forgiveness, any of the sort. Could careless.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #36
Another BM
3rd Gear Member

of course you could care less..

because your a dishonest piece of shit...
Old 01-25-2010, 03:15 PM   #37
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by another bm View Post

Because your a dishonest piece of shit...
lol.......

Sad little situation here.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #38
S.E30
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another BM View Post

because your a dishonest piece of shit...
The problem has been dealt with, obviously I can tell your not to smart with your repetitive use of words.

What you have to do is maybe pick up a book and just try to extend your vocabulary, then try coming back at me again.

This was not your issue, i don't know you ,nor would i like to know your remedial ass.

Get on with your life, stop hopping on peoples di*ks and deal with your own issues.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #39
Another BM
3rd Gear Member

lol of course you get upset when someone calls you for what you are.
i'm not the one that tried to sell sub par merchandise, then refused to
to make things right by accepting the item back like gentleman would do..

It had to go to the extend of your parents most likely whipping your ass so you could do the right thing..

I've been brought up to be an honest person. Situations like this just make me sick.
you brought shame to yourself and family.

and you claim that i am not too smart..
Well i'm smart enough not to be a little punk.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:27 AM   #40
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.E30 View Post
The problem has been dealt with, obviously I can tell your not to smart with your repetitive use of words.

What you have to do is maybe pick up a book and just try to extend your vocabulary, then try coming back at me again...
"obviously I can tell you're not too smart..."

If you're going attempt to insult someone's intelligence, do it with proper grammar and spelling. Otherwise you come across looking like the idiot.

1998 328ic - Sold
Old 01-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #41
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

in the end, the purpose of this thread was to sort the issue out, the issues sorted out now
"cant we all just be friends and play nicely?" hahaha
seriously though. its done. situation rectified. threads been good for the lulz but lets call it a day and move on. personal opinion will dictate who buys and sells with the parties listed above and in the end thats how it would have been anyway. agree to disagree if you must, and call it a day.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #42
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Agreed, situation is done with.

That being said, i will never deal with adjei or his brother ever without extreme caution and im sure others feel the same way.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:17 AM   #43
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

I returned the fuel tank and received my refund. Thanks to all for your comments.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: