Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

Don't deal with e30bim!

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128563

Read my last reply.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
Old 02-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
That sale was just too shady.... I had the feeling someone will get burned.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
Old 02-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
BigD
the misanthropist

If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:
Old 02-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

good call, i had this thread open in another tab, i was interested too. thanks for the save!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
W2WDETAILING
Banned

The mods are ****ing useless! They don't give a shit about stuff like this! I have been going back and forth with a mod about a car that's forsale and the owner is hiding stuff and he is being a complete asshole. After wasting my time sending pms to a certain mod I have given up because he obviously doesent give a ****. Plain and simple if the person doesent have cred or it seems to good to be true don't waste your time!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
The mods are ****ing useless! They don't give a shit about stuff like this! I have been going back and forth with a mod about a car that's forsale and the owner is hiding stuff and he is being a complete asshole. After wasting my time sending pms to a certain mod I have given up because he obviously doesent give a ****. Plain and simple if the person doesent have cred or it seems to good to be true don't waste your time!
I hear ya, but again thanks to maxbimmer you went after his posts and detected the issues. If that was not the case, he would throw classic propaganda kiji/CL lines such as "leaving the county" or "back to school" or what not.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I hear ya, but again thanks to maxbimmer you went after his posts and detected the issues. If that was not the case, he would throw classic propaganda kiji/CL lines such as "leaving the county" or "back to school" or what not.
. Yeah I guess. Max needs to adopt some kind. Of reputation system/ or where comments can be made on the users info that was a potential buyer can see the kind of person there dealing with
Old 02-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
trd_mr2
2nd Gear Member

[quote=BigD;1390486]If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:

lmfao thanks for posting that link, i read it all, and this e30bim is a piece of work hahah. im surprised he still hangs out on the max after that.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

[quote=BigD;1390486]If the mods refuse to ban this piece of work, they should at least make this thread sticky so more people don't get their prick pulled by him:

Wow, just read thru that whole thing. Serious max drama right there lol.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Danboy
Co-Administrator

I'm sorry, but excuse my ignorance if im missing something...

"Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL" Does this mean that both parties resolved the issue? The OP got his money back, and for some reason still has the seller's lights?

I agree with the OP that this shouldn't have happened in the first place, and it's sad to see a fellow max member try to screw another one over, if that was in fact the case. We do have our eyes open on these kinds of situations as this wouldn't be the first, and most likely not the last. We take this seriously, and take proper actions when necessary. It's a perminent ban for any users that attempt any kind of fraud on Maxbimmer, and we always suggest to users to involve the police if necessary...thankfully it didn't reach that point here. The OP made the proper call to make this thread as one should.

W2W, you should take my advice, and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior on here, and grow up. Making rude remarks, and jumping all over the site with useless, or unnecessary comments will only make your stay here much shorter. I understand you're trying to help this guy, but in all honesty, you're not. Calling the mods "fu**ing useless" is uncool, and normally that would mean an automatic ban for you just because of it being considered a "personal attack" and a complete disrespect to those that help this site be what it is today.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danboy View Post
I'm sorry, but excuse my ignorance if im missing something...

"Ya, him. I got my money back and still got the lights! LOL" Does this mean that both parties resolved the issue? The OP got his money back, and for some reason still has the seller's lights?

W2W, you should take my advice, and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior on here, and grow up. Making rude remarks, and jumping all over the site with useless, or unnecessary comments will only make your stay here much shorter. I understand you're trying to help this guy, but in all honesty, you're not. Calling the mods "fu**ing useless" is uncool, and normally that would mean an automatic ban for you just because of it being considered a "personal attack" and a complete disrespect to those that help this site be what it is today.
. Yes your right about the first thing you said! But I'm not being a keyboard warrior Dan boy. I am not going over this because I have better things to do. I stated a problem and a mod I was speaking with was ****ing useless sorry for saying it as it is. I don't see it as a personal attack a personal attack would be. Like. So and so is a useless ****ing idiot.... I reccomend the mods go over rules and get it straight.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Thumbs up

Just to clear things up before you take it the wrong way. I'm not saying mods are useless at everything, they are just useless with dealing with these kind of situations
Old 02-14-2010, 11:50 PM   #14
328IScreamer
6th Gear Member

that was a long thread to read but pretty damn funny!
How is this guy still around??
Old 02-15-2010, 02:31 AM   #15
The Question
2nd Gear Member

Cite:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113178
Closed Thread

Tags
bad business, e30bim, scum, shady

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: