Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #61
richie_s999
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 4,537
Started a pic thread from the May 1/2 weekend at Mosport......check it out an dpost your pics there too please!!!!!!!!!


http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132738
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #62
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
Top 6 things about the past weekend:

1. Lapping with John Dimoff in his euro E36 M3 doing 135mph down the back straight.

2. John's Venditti's shoulder roll. Hahaha!

3. Rudy's moster truck tires. Can't turn more than 10 degrees without rubbing. "GRAVE DIGGER!! ... sunday, sunday, sunday!"

4. Richie getting pulled over and not getting a ticket. Seriously... how did you get away with that?

5. Graham's car... for being the trickeist, sketchiest track bitch car out there. That's the spirit!!

6. John's bleeding front shock. I think it's time!

Great time guys!! What would the track be like without the E30 crew?!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #63
Dissembler
4th Gear Member
 
Dissembler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 658
^^ haha, that pretty much sums up the weekend lol those e36 track cars are mean!
__________________
S52 E30
Dissembler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #64
SamE30e
6th Gear Member
 
SamE30e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
Top 6 things about the past weekend:

1. Lapping with John Dimoff in his euro E36 M3 doing 135mph down the back straight.

2. John's Venditti's shoulder roll. Hahaha!

3. Rudy's moster truck tires. Can't turn more than 10 degrees without rubbing. "GRAVE DIGGER!! ... sunday, sunday, sunday!"

4. Richie getting pulled over and not getting a ticket. Seriously... how did you get away with that?

5. Graham's car... for being the trickeist, sketchiest track bitch car out there. That's the spirit!!

6. John's bleeding front shock. I think it's time!

7. Getting hot dogs at Sam's shit work before.

Great time guys!! What would the track be like without the E30 crew?!!
Ninja Edit.
__________________
91 318is - M50NV (gone)
02 WRB Subaru WRX EJ207 forged, 320 AWHP stock turbo.
85 - 325
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #65
richie_s999
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 4,537
we got burgers at Sams works charity BBQ. Hot dogs were a little over done for me anyway. lol
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:38 AM   #66
craz azn
6th Gear Member
 
craz azn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Port Perry
Posts: 7,527
Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
3. Rudy's moster truck tires. Can't turn more than 10 degrees without rubbing. "GRAVE DIGGER!! ... sunday, sunday, sunday!"
You have no idea how much I love my 15s now LOL. I feel invincible now, not having to worry about driving over a pebble
__________________

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #67
MarkD
Banned
 
MarkD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: In Your DME!
Posts: 2,414
I heard that 3 cars got re-modelled enough to go to car heaven, (a Mini, 99x and Lotus Elise) did you get any pics of those?
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #68
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by craz azn View Post
You have no idea how much I love my 15s now LOL. I feel invincible now, not having to worry about driving over a pebble
No no, you hate your 15's and you're going to sell them to me for $400. You like your Kosei K-1's better. Plus, you still swerve for make-believe pot holes!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #69
richie_s999
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oshawa
Posts: 4,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post
No no, you hate your 15's and you're going to sell them to me for $400. You like your Kosei K-1's better. Plus, you still swerve for make-believe pot holes!
LOL. I've never scene him swerve for a pot hole!!!!
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #70
SamE30e
6th Gear Member
 
SamE30e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
LOL. I've never scene him swerve for a pot hole!!!!
His car doesn't actually drive on wheels, it hovers. The wheels spinning are an optical illusion.
__________________
91 318is - M50NV (gone)
02 WRB Subaru WRX EJ207 forged, 320 AWHP stock turbo.
85 - 325
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #71
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK
 
dble Trouble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Scarborough
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
I heard that 3 cars got re-modelled enough to go to car heaven, (a Mini, 99x and Lotus Elise) did you get any pics of those?
We don't talk about things like that.
__________________

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #72
gnome
on the roam
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
I heard that 3 cars got re-modelled enough to go to car heaven, (a Mini, 99x and Lotus Elise) did you get any pics of those?
Was it the dark green Lotus? I saw him really booting it at about 1PM, and he was hugging the turtles really close.
__________________
gnome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:30 AM   #73
MarkD
Banned
 
MarkD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: In Your DME!
Posts: 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by dble Trouble View Post
We don't talk about things like that.
That's why we need pics, everyone knows that a pic is worth a thousand words.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:33 AM   #74
MarkD
Banned
 
MarkD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: In Your DME!
Posts: 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnome View Post
Was it the dark green Lotus? I saw him really booting it at about 1PM, and he was hugging the turtles really close.
I don't know what colour it was, since I was not there. But I was told that the Mini was a C student on Sunday, and the two others were on Friday.

People should also be aware of those new passing rules before they sign up.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #75
E30M42cab
Parts Hoarding Specialist
 
E30M42cab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Milton
Posts: 2,333
Pretty sure the dark green Lotus was not wrecked. I talked breifly with the owner at the end of the day on sunday, and I don't think he went back out on the track.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Grow up and move on.
E30M42cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014