Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke
 
spoony_prelude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,874
How was your new years party?



Hey guys,
Well this year we decided to go to LeJardin up in woodbridge to celebrate new years. We had about 18 friends (2 tables) in our group.

The party/food was great up until about 1am, when some kid that had bumped into a guy from our group and started uttering threats earlier on in the night decided to come back with about 10guys. Me my gf, and 3 other friends were outside having a smoke when our buddies sister comes running outside to get us. We rush in and what a disaster! chairs were flying tables were getting flipped over. A few of my friends were getting dragged out by security (some almost passing out from being choked by security, I was trying to keep my buddies calm so that security wouldnt toss them a beatings, by doing that somehow some doorknob hercules security guy grabs me by the throat and pushes me out of the hall, slowly more and more people came flying out the doors by security.

Then outside even more chaos, random guys were fighting each other, ripping their shirts off i guess trying to find their inner haulk hogan? about 1:30 party was shut down, cops were everywhere!

anyone else have a similar experience?

Jay
__________________
spoony_prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
dbworld4k
Addict
 
dbworld4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: YYZ / ORD
Posts: 7,408
Sounds like a damn good time, LOL!

We had dinner with a group of friends and hit up Nathan Philips SQ after. Great atmosphere IMO! Good times. Some people in the crowd were obnoxious as ****, especially some drunk mother****ing kids in their 20s pushing and shoving and grabbing random girls. Came close to punching a douchebag in his face after midnight as people were leaving; he kept yelling "PUSH PUSH PUSH!" nearly trampling over my buddy and a girl. I snapped and yelled out "Touch me again and I will knock you the **** out!" and my friend grabbed me lol. Would have made Lindsay proud! "LCBO Anuk" Part2, LOL!
__________________


'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,943
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Well, you "were" in dudebridge...did you expect anything less when "bro's" have more than 2 mimosas?


Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
"Touch me again and I will knock you the **** out!"

Ahh, the good times
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
NY parties now a days a ****ing Joke! So many immature losers. Both men and women!
Im far from old but i got into some seriously bloody fights during NY parties in the past but for good reasons.

I stay in now and chill with family or friends or just hang out alone hit the Gaming system and some movies and im happy as hell!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
partied with the g-friends cousins in richmond hill and hit up the hot tub. pretty chill. Not into the 20+ people parties anymore.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Skeg
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Sounds like a damn good time, LOL!

We had dinner with a group of friends and hit up Nathan Philips SQ after. Great atmosphere IMO! Good times. Some people in the crowd were obnoxious as ****, especially some drunk mother****ing kids in their 20s pushing and shoving and grabbing random girls. Came close to punching a douchebag in his face after midnight as people were leaving; he kept yelling "PUSH PUSH PUSH!" nearly trampling over my buddy and a girl. I snapped and yelled out "Touch me again and I will knock you the **** out!" and my friend grabbed me lol. Would have made Lindsay proud! "LCBO Anuk" Part2, LOL!
Yeah Nathan Philips SQ was pretty good... the performers were kinda bad but it was cool.

+1 on the annoying mother****ers tho - I had to take a couple of deep breaths
Skeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
NY parties now a days a ****ing Joke! So many immature losers. Both men and women!
Im far from old but i got into some seriously bloody fights during NY parties in the past but for good reasons.

I stay in now and chill with family or friends or just hang out alone

Couldnt have said it better myself !
The majority of younger generation (under 25's) culture/society here in North America is a disgrace !
They act like they are always angry and dont care/respect anything !

And it has been like this for a while now...
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #8
hustler
2nd Gear Member
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 194
Ahh yes Woodbridge - Canada's answer to Jersey Shore.
__________________
1998 E39 540i 6 Speed
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #9
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member
 
El Gato Liso's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brampton
Posts: 3,150
well
i was tanked
hot bitches came in *my friends apartment for house jam*
drink drink drink

then LMFAO and lil jon came on the computer
SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT....EVERYBODYYYYY!!!!!

of course that was a disaster
then im losing my mind

start dancing with all the girlies doing my thang....and then i woke up in the morning...

i heard i yakked on 2 of the hot girls...
i was first to yak, then that set off a reaction 8 more people yacked after me!

i was also tolded that my pants were off! ....i woke up wondering why the **** my pants were all unbuckled!

people threw me onto the couch...then moved me off the couch so i dont yak on it...it took 3 people to move me...and i was told someone said "YO WHY THE **** IS ROB SO HEAVY??? OH CUZ HES FULL OF BEEF PATTIES AND OXTAIL.." hahaha i laughed!

i was advised to shower as soon as i got home.


gosh....i hope i never raped anyone
__________________
R.I.P. E30
El Gato Liso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #10
dbworld4k
Addict
 
dbworld4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: YYZ / ORD
Posts: 7,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeg View Post
Yeah Nathan Philips SQ was pretty good... the performers were kinda bad but it was cool.

+1 on the annoying mother****ers tho - I had to take a couple of deep breaths
Yup. You know it's a sad day when douchecanoe Karl Wolf got the crowd more involved than Kardinal. *sigh*

"Hey ladies!! What kinda car do I drive???"
"Carrera... Carrera... Carrera..."

Good GOD that was horrifying.
__________________


'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
2slow2race
6th Gear Member
 
2slow2race's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,411
new years was good.
downtown for dinner, had a hotel, hit a club.
club was pumping, no problems, overall great new years.
all the best everyone!

Last edited by 2slow2race; 01-02-2010 at 01:34 AM.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:47 AM   #12
abc12
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoony_prelude View Post
Hey guys,
Well this year we decided to go to LeJardin up in woodbridge to celebrate new years. We had about 18 friends (2 tables) in our group.

The party/food was great up until about 1am, when some kid that had bumped into a guy from our group and started uttering threats earlier on in the night decided to come back with about 10guys. Me my gf, and 3 other friends were outside having a smoke when our buddies sister comes running outside to get us. We rush in and what a disaster! chairs were flying tables were getting flipped over. A few of my friends were getting dragged out by security (some almost passing out from being choked by security, I was trying to keep my buddies calm so that security wouldnt toss them a beatings, by doing that somehow some doorknob hercules security guy grabs me by the throat and pushes me out of the hall, slowly more and more people came flying out the doors by security.

Then outside even more chaos, random guys were fighting each other, ripping their shirts off i guess trying to find their inner haulk hogan? about 1:30 party was shut down, cops were everywhere!

anyone else have a similar experience?

Jay

not a bad way to start off the new year... lol

anyone from your group get arrested, i'd assume probably not as u didn't mention that.
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:37 AM   #13
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member
 
Deep 3.2TL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Milton
Posts: 3,230
Man... I'm glad I grew up out of going to that kind of shit...
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
arek
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Burlington/Poland
Posts: 586
3500 sq ft basement with a disco, bar, light system.. lots of cocaine and alcohol.. accompanied by good friends.

no $50/night security meat heads needed.

One of my buddies went to the falls, and spent $500 on a basic room @ the Hilton.. said the city was in chaos..
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: toronto
Posts: 377
thats why the place i bartend at we set the minimum age for buying tickets at 25. Even still in dudebridge there is alot of douchebagery going on in all age groups.
__________________
Euro_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015