Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
e30bim
Banned

Once again - e36 EUROPEAN ELLIPSOIDS for sale

As stated I have a set of european ellisoids for sale made by bosch. I paid around $350 when it was all said and done for these at my door. I used them for roughly a year. They are a huge improvement over the shitty plastic stock ones e36 in north america come with.

In my opinion they are also better than alot of the aftermarket glass lenses units as they are an OEM part.

Details:
-Fitment is for e36 coupe 92-99.
-To hook these up you will need to buy the adapter to crimp onto your factory wiring. I paid $15 total from www.rmeuropean.com for both sides shipped to me. Installation was a breeze.
-The driver side lense has a crack in the glass. If I was the buyer I'd replace both lenses and they will then be in good as new condition again and look great. OEM Bosch lenses are readily available on ebay for around $100 for a pair.
-These have been sitting in the garage for 5 months now and I want them gone. I am selling these for $100 FIRM. No offers. I have been as descriptive as I think is possible for these because I don't want to be answering 1000 emails for a $100 sale.
-If you want them shoot me a PM and we can arrange meeting up. I am on the road all the time and can meet basically anywhere if you're patient and wait until I'm in your area next time for work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !BiWFu+g!2k~$(KGrHqQOKk!Esm4--qZ5BLOfPE(kPQ~~_12.JPG (37.7 KB, 845 views)
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #2
njansenv
3rd Gear Member

These will fit a sedan, correct?

Nathan

Gone: '99 M3 vert, '98 M3 sedan, '91 E30, '89 E30, '87 E30, '91 Euro M5, '93 6-speed Corvette, STI v8 swapped '98 Impreza, '73 2002, 2004 325iT
njansenv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
e30bim
Banned

No.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Daneee
be cool

Send a message via MSN to Daneee
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
No.
oh yes ,they fit sedan too...
Old 02-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
No.
lol, fail.

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - totaled
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
is this the same set with the broken corner mounts?

www.StanceFactory.com
ZiMMie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

"Once again - e36 EUROPEAN ELLIPSOIDS for sale"
You mean 1 European ellipsoid + 1 DJ Auto ellipsoid. Mix and match set!

Don't deal with e30bim! I bought the set off him with the one cracked lens (no big deal).
Cost of lights $75 + 1 replacement lens from the dealership $140= still a good deal for a pair of Bosch European Ellipsoid. But the one with the cracked lens was not Bosch. Then to try to jimmy rig a Bosch lens onto a DJ Auto... $215 later with a used MIX AND MATCH
set and worries about proper lens fitment. Why? when a BRAND NEW pair of DJ AUTO (which was ONE of the two lights you gave me) or even Depo's you can get for less than that. And then you would have a BRAND NEW pair (pair meaning BOTH the same).

I know, I know, I should have been more careful and caught the mistake myself before I handed over my money. I just didn't think someone from MAX would be so shady.

That's not the worse part. I called him after the sale and explained to him that he made a mistake and only gave me one Bosch headlight. Then he told me he didn't have the other one, I told him I want my money back. He said OK (to shut me up). Then sent me a text saying" I can't believe your returning the lights" Like as if he was trying to make ME feel bad. Then sent me another text saying that there's someone waiting to buy the lights after I return them, and their going to pay him more. As if that was going to change my mind and keep the lights. I got about 20 text messages from him crying about how I'm going to return the lights. One of his text to me read "I'm never selling anything on maxbimmer again. Seems to be a bunch of poor people trying to screw each other" Seems to me your the poor one trying to do anything you can screw me out of my money. Then he try to get me to drive twice as to get my money then I originally drove to get the lights. He was doing any thing to keep my money...
After him crying to me and putting up the biggest STINK through a shit load of texts about returning the lights, he sent me an email money transfer and he didn't even want the lights back himself despite the other buyer he had lined up (of course he had no other buyer) because he new himself what he sold me was garbage! Plain and simple. He didn't even want them back for himself.

e30bim is a two faced slim ball who acts nice on the phone, but then right after will send you nasty texts. Telephone tuff guy, I mean telephone p***y b***h!
I don't know why he had to make things so difficult.

And even after I got my money back I'm STILL getting texts of him crying about the whole ordeal. You sold me crap! Take responsibility for what you selling, and tell people that it's a MIX AND MATCH set right from the get go. And if they don't want your product...then don't CRY like a little BEE-YATCH!

P.S. thanks for the free lights! LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
e30drifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
mhamouda
Lookin like M

its nice of him to transfer the money back ..
i got screwed once like that before and the guy wouldnt pick up his phone anymore, then denied selling anything.
mhamouda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
e30drifter
SLYDWAYZ

Ya it was nice of him to transfer the money back, I'll give him that! It only took about 10 phone calls and NUMEROUS texts through out the course of not even a day. I guess it got resolved fairly quickly, but it should have only taken one phone call. THAT'S IT!

But of course stating the obvious, this shouldn't have happened like that in the first place.

I am only now learning about this guys bad reputation. IF he was smart he would have dealt with the case in a more professional manner in an attempt to gain even some respect. It's real hard to climb up a slippery slope without help.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUpYp5eqTbk-(GO NUTS FOR DONUTS)
"if you think education is difficult, you should try being stupid"
e30drifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
VSanj
6th Gear Member

this guy is a slime ball..........he owes some money to a max member over a lost bet some years back.......do some reasearch people! not everyone on here is good peoples!
Old 03-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

lol. I think this naturally goes with all used shit:

BUYER BEWARE
Old 03-15-2010, 01:39 AM   #12
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

Send a message via MSN to Oz_Racing Send a message via Yahoo to Oz_Racing
are they glass??
E36 Black 318is - Swap & Sold
E36 Black 318is - Riced & Sold
E36 Red 318is - Sold
E46 Silver 325xi - STOCK
E36 Silver 325is - Charged
E53 Blue X5 4.4i - Sold
Mustang - YELLOW
S13 Green 240sx x3 - Sold
B* Audi A4 - 2.8 awd - WB
BenZ ML320 - 7 seater
Oz_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:36 AM   #13
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

oz, e30 bimmers been banned. lots of shady business. check into in and youll find all sorts of troubles
Old 03-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #14
Oz_Racing
Oz_mods

Send a message via MSN to Oz_Racing Send a message via Yahoo to Oz_Racing
humm well then... guess i'mma be stuck with my crap lights

thanks tho
Oz_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: