Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Canada multicultural country for sure lol

I am gonna make it short. Two nice Polish guys went for a drink in a club and polish credit card got rejected. The fight breaks out in a club right next to them from 3rd party, the manager kicked out all of them. All they want is their recipts to be sure they did not get charged for 150 each , so 300 since they paid cash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4vsEYiealE

Listen to first 20sec and see how the cops treats them. Let me just remind your that this is a EU citizen from a decent part of world, and see how he gets treated. Now, I wonder what do cops think about : Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian and other immigrants that dominate from south asia.

No comments lol.

Last edited by lvan; 12-27-2009 at 10:40 PM.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
vid wont play for me.

416-808-7730 if this was you/your friends, call that number (IA)

Sometimes you'll get lucky and you'll get bryce himself on the phone (dont ask for him, if there's other staff on duty it will be their job to take your complaint)

Toronto internal affairs actually sometimes handles shit (mostly because bryce has a shit reputation with pretty much all judges in ontario now cause of the dumb shit he pulled, so if you file a formal complaint, which will be noted in the record, and nothing is done, he will get ass****ed more than he already is). Its worth a phonecall.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
lvan
6th Gear Member

Maybe you are on your phone and cant play sometimes as my bros. I think he just wanted to record the convo. YOu can kinda see he hides it.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
nah i'm on my desktop. Just says error cannot play video. Call IA. Seriously, cops have way too much leeway in this country.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

cool story bro.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:51 PM   #6
lvan
6th Gear Member

I give a credit to a cop for being unique lol. At least he was a bit original. It was not a traditional stab in the back after you turn around.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #7
daytona
6th Gear Member

where is the racism here?.The cop probably didnt know his background,the poster was of course not listening to the cop,he was thrown out because he was using a Polish Credit Card?.The incident was edited for the accuser.The cop more then likely ask him to leave the property and of course the accuser didnt so is the cop suppose to ask please leave?.Yes the cop could have been a little more subtle in dealing with this accuser but the accuser is asking a cop why another cop gave him a ticket?.Funny thing I think I know who this police officer is.........the cop is right any money transaction is a civil case not a police issue unless fraud or theft is involved.The accuser didnt even know if he charged since the club didnt accept his credit card.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #8
325isdan
5th Gear Member

just sounds like a officer dealing with a drunk person to me.

and even told the guy to take his badge number.
325isdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
daytona
6th Gear Member

Yes exactly,where is the racism..."I dont like polish people"?..maybe he should have said I dont like drunk polish people.The guy has no video of this but it sounds like hes very very close to the cop talking chit,the club is closed so more than likely he came back after the incident,so more than likely he came back caused a ruckus on the street got a ticketed by another officer for blocking a public road and hes pissed.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
arek
3rd Gear Member

'Count higher for being a polish guy'

Hahahahaha!!

He rides around on a horse in the long night hours of downtown TO, and drives his 6 year old dodge to his mediocre house, to his ugly ****ing wife that most likely doesn't open her legs much..

that explains his asshole attitude.

Atleast that is what I would say to him if he said something as verbally insulting as that to me..

Last edited by arek; 12-28-2009 at 10:14 PM.
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post
'Count higher for being a polish guy'

Hahahahaha!!

He rides around on a horse in the long night hours of downtown TO, and drives his 6 year old dodge to his mediocre house, to his ugly ****ing wife that most likely doesn't open her legs much..

that explains his asshole attitude.

Atleast that is what I would say to him if he said something as verbally insulting as that to me..

lol, its not like people here don't have jobs that are as shitty and pay less. Cops can make pretty good coin.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #12
daytona
6th Gear Member

I know cops at 31 division pulling in over $100,000..traffic cops of course..tons and tons of overtime plus pay duties...again where is the racism here?..
Old 12-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #13
The Question
2nd Gear Member

^ The police officer implying he is surprised by how high the gentleman can count for being of Polish ethnicity is quite racial/stereotypical if you ask me.
The Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #14
M3Power99
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I am gonna make it short. Two nice Polish guys went for a drink in a club and polish credit card got rejected. The fight breaks out in a club right next to them from 3rd party, the manager kicked out all of them. All they want is their recipts to be sure they did not get charged for 150 each , so 300 since they paid cash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4vsEYiealE

Listen to first 20sec and see how the cops treats them. Let me just remind your that this is a EU citizen from a decent part of world, and see how he gets treated. Now, I wonder what do cops think about : Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian and other immigrants that dominate from south asia.

No comments lol.
I don't get your point here? Why would Indian/Bangal etc get a better treatment or worse? What does the reaction to polish guys have anything to do with the other?
M3Power99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #15
lvan
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Power99 View Post
I don't get your point here? Why would Indian/Bangal etc get a better treatment or worse? What does the reaction to polish guys have anything to do with the other?
You have to be really naive to think that is not the case. Most of them like that cop see that they do not like fact how Canadian government brings people all over. Instead of going to their immigration guys, they take it on guys like this one.
Just like UK guys with their anti-islam propaganda. You got yourself into that situation, they are just pointing an empty gun around. lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: