Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #61
Nguyen_E30
0011 0001 1000

damn, what a beauty.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #62
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

I think its a great car period! But as usual, some people have to say how "its not worth it" right away...Right from the beginning of the replys. That is a personal oppinion, but when another person stated there "view" of cars no Max, we get all upset! lol

So we can sh#t on the guys MINT cabrio, but god forbid we say something about members cars...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 12-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #63
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
isn't it also a fact that you once posted looking for used brake rotors or something....LOL and your gonna go on about people's cars not being proper, I know most of the Max OG's they told me about that once LOL

you no OG your an Oi - origional idiot LOL

I can tell you about many other OG's buying used brakes, and water pumps...but i wont, as i respect my customer's privacy!

P.S: To make a comment on a car (even bad) is no big deal, we all have various tastes; you can call my car a POS and i wouldn't care. But when you start calling members "idiots", that makes i a bit more personal...Not sure this is what we want this forum to be.

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 12-29-2009, 05:26 AM   #64
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
I can tell you about many other OG's buying used brakes, and water pumps...but i wont, as i respect my customer's privacy!

P.S: To make a comment on a car (even bad) is no big deal, we all have various tastes; you can call my car a POS and i wouldn't care. But when you start calling members "idiots", that makes i a bit more personal...Not sure this is what we want this forum to be.
Phillip.....nice try.....you been waiting to try and get one on me so just go away...really you just stick you nose in everything.

anyone with half a brain can see bmwm5lover has offended alot of people here, not just me.

eh what ever guess like minded people stick together.

Happy new year to all
Old 12-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #65
emdog16
2nd Gear Member

The car's definitely a collectors item... however pointless to pat that price unless collecting is all you are going to do with it.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #66
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Phillip.....nice try.....you been waiting to try and get one on me so just go away...really you just stick you nose in everything.

anyone with half a brain can see bmwm5lover has offended alot of people here, not just me.

eh what ever guess like minded people stick together.

Happy new year to all

Once again, you are way off on this one! Unlike you, who thinks they know everything, i have known bmwm5lover since he was 16 and had his E28! After that came the E30's, the full out Jeep project, the Rover that he drove all the way from Florida, the M5 he spend countless hours maintaining and upgrading, and the limited edition Range (one of 100 in NA) that just got finished. Without mentioning the Volvo, Audi, and Subaru's that were used as beaters! From old to new, import to domestic, car to truck...i have seen his dedication in all projects. Went from not even doing his oil changes to dealing with engine swaps and other major mechanical tasks...and much more.

So to start calling a senior member an "idiot", without even knowing him...that is just ignorant and very childish IMO. But then again, what do i know! lol

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 12-31-2009, 12:43 AM   #67
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Countless hours into a "REAL M5" too sell it for a doo doo jeep?
that m5 must of been a piece of shit
Old 12-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #68
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
Just where did you see that!??? Its amazing how people would twist any reality....

FYI, the M5 was sold to be replaced by E39 M5, but since nothing good was available localy, he opted for a super rare Range Rover...

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 12-31-2009, 08:53 AM   #69
johnnynapalm
2nd Gear Member

It's an mtech1, not an mtech2
difference is the interior, 15inch rims, and a few small other things
just missed out on one in NJ, he wanted $7000....
Old 12-31-2009, 03:18 PM   #70
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I think he said he wanted to get rid of some bills by selling his M5. It's in his post.

Quote:
Just where did you see that!??? Its amazing how people would twist any reality....

FYI, the M5 was sold to be replaced by E39 M5, but since nothing good was available localy, he opted for a super rare Range Rover...
Old 12-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #71
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Once again, you are way off on this one! Unlike you, who thinks they know everything, i have known bmwm5lover since he was 16 and had his E28! After that came the E30's, the full out Jeep project, the Rover that he drove all the way from Florida, the M5 he spend countless hours maintaining and upgrading, and the limited edition Range (one of 100 in NA) that just got finished. Without mentioning the Volvo, Audi, and Subaru's that were used as beaters! From old to new, import to domestic, car to truck...i have seen his dedication in all projects. Went from not even doing his oil changes to dealing with engine swaps and other major mechanical tasks...and much more.

So to start calling a senior member an "idiot", without even knowing him...that is just ignorant and very childish IMO. But then again, what do i know! lol

I have an idea. I have been leaving your post alone how bout you do the same to mine. We obviously don't see eye to eye on alot of things and think this would be the adult thing.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #72
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:

Thanks.
Don't bother, it is pointless.
Some people take things way too personally and it makes you wonder why. I love how none of the members with really nice e30's(that I know of) commented.

Bottom line is, e30's are dirt cheap now, they are old, and their desirability has been reduced sagnificantly, all that on top of the fac that many are super neglected.
IF you are and e30 head, and want a super rare one, in fantastic shape, you will pay what the market states its worth. NOT what its worth to a bunch of 18 year olds in high school with part time jobs. It is just the way it is. One day, when they are out of school and making good money, then that car WILL be worth it to them (if they are e30 heads).

You have no idea the great lenghts I've gone, and continue to go to, to have something rare, good shape, and desirable. To me it is worth it, to someone, that e30 WILL be worth it.

Happy New Year.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior

Last edited by bmwm5lover; 01-01-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #73
lvan
6th Gear Member

That one will be for sale too as soon as the killer bill comes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
Old 01-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #74
FoxyGirl3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
Not bad, but looks sort of left out on those stockish headlights.
your friend could have bought this car instead of pissing it away on that foxy lady eh...atleast something would have given him a ride...and I'm sure this would have lasted longer than 10months
Old 01-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #75
lvan
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyGirl3 View Post
your friend could have bought this car instead of pissing it away on that foxy lady eh...atleast something would have given him a ride...and I'm sure this would have lasted longer than 10months
I do not think He is not into cars.... Imho bmw scene is overrated. Some owners are just giving bmw a very bad image. My dream is to trade my chick's bmw in spring and move to LS Lexus league. I drove one and it fits my image. Also some BMW owners made me even make that choice faster.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: