Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #31
arek
3rd Gear Member

Ivan,

I ONLY hated on ONE Russian in my life, and its because he had a deep tone terminator accent, and I used to make fun of him all the time.. But this was back in highschool as a kid!

I don't hate on other slavs... And I am not a bible thumping vatican catholic, infact.. I hate jesus because he is jewish... I have many russian/serb/ukraine/slovak friends.. I consider us one big family! Sure we are divided, but the the blood runs deep! Slavic..

I sure hope you wouldn't discriminate agaisnt me because I was polish!
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
arek
3rd Gear Member

Suka yeeebana pizzzzda!
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:37 AM   #33
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
bbbaaahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa to this comment! lol

he was racially profiled and didn't have any social programs to help him which caused him not to understand our laws??? lol hmmmm ok

so because of this, he had no choice but to shoot an innocent girl?? and he had no choice but to lead a life of violent crime?? lol

rigghhhhttt!!!

anyways, our judicial system is facckkeed!! parole in 12 years???? wtf!! this guy should be buried!!
Holy ****, don't get the sarcasm? Time to turn your sarcasm detector up to max.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:15 AM   #34
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

seemed 'apropriate' in this thread
Old 12-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #35
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I remember the last time you brought up the same. Too much love in the air from you I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
I don't know much about what your talking about in your Russians are kings preaching. Most of the Russians I met aren't all upstairs in the head .. couple of screws loose if you know what I mean.

Russians are kings? kings of what? Communism? .. I heard they paid there teachers in vodka once or twice because they didnt have the money to pay them. And that oil thing you think you have well .. some of the companies didnt have the money to keep the places running and even had to lay off some people .. Putin says "No .. you keep running the place or else" so they keep on running the oil plants but keep going in dept because they cannot sell at a similar price like Iran. They kept running because they are afraid of Putin. Hes the silent Hitler of today .. killin people and keeping it quiet.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #36
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Freakin hilarious comments... thx for the replies.

Bottom line is...I can live a life of drugs, theft and assault ... then I could go out and kill an innocent person, say sorry with a puppy face... and get out in 12 years.

+1 for capital punishment.

Canada is stupid-liberal. We offer more support systems, and have more organizations to help people out of the slums than most countries. This asshole had a choice, he chose a life of a scumbag and our laxed laws let him get away with murder...

way to set and example/precedence. So friggin irritating. !@#$!@$#%@#$^

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #37
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G View Post
Freakin hilarious comments... thx for the replies.

Bottom line is...I can live a life of drugs, theft and assault ... then I could go out and kill an innocent person, say sorry with a puppy face... and get out in 12 years.
sounds like the game grand theft auto

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #38
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
LOL, that's a kind of narrow-minded view. If you're implying that its people of colour that are intrinsically 'bad', yes that's racist. Their race is incidental, this is what happens when you have poor, uneducated people in close proximity with each other. Unfortunately, caucasians TEND to be better off than their counterparts in the Global South and so when people immigrate here...the only place they can afford tends to be in low-demand areas...and they're sucked into a sick cycle which produces more killers and thieves than is usual. And please, if we had more caucasians who lived in that marginalized community and who grew up under similar circumstances we'd see more caucasians committing violent crime. We both could be bangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Do you think EVERYONE who supported Hitler was intrinsically 'bad'? Same argument. You and I could both be gangbangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Would stricter immigration policies help reduce violent crime? Yes, it would. But unfortunately, it would be immoral to allow only wealthy immigrants (including people of colour) to settle here. But policing in terms of violent crime need to be SERIOUSLY amped up.
best post ever.........seriously!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: