Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-23-2009, 01:58 PM   #16
325isdan
5th Gear Member

The Crown is lucky that the guy did not fight and just pled guilty. They could not prove that the bullet that killed the girl was even from his gun. Least that's what the CBC said.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #17
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
Gun control isn't the answer - with the US so open to guns, putting a HUGE waste of resources on gun control is just going to cost taxpayers more money...

Bring back the death penalty!! Take a life, take your life. Obviously some exceptions to the rule - Things like a car accident where there's no party at complete fault, one of those freak things, etc.
I agree 100% if your walking around with a gun, u obviously know the deadly consiquences it brings, so you kill someone, u die! simple as that. Theres no need for people like this in our world!

Jay
Old 12-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
+1 for capital punishment.

Lets find a way to kill people that doesn't cost a mil a head (give me a .357 and a couple boxes of clips, line em up). Repeat violent felony offenders cost our prison system so much money. A .357 bullet costs like 0.65$. I'll even kill em for free, mabye i can get some volounteer hours for it.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #19
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post
I'd like to comment on this subject, but concerned I will be labelled a racist - pointing out the obvious. When you open your tallied annual murder section in the TORONTO sun this year, or next year... whenever they do publish it.

Tell me what you see? If you are intelligent enough to spot the pattern of previous years, and current.. You will get the big picture, and the root.

Cheers
LOL, that's a kind of narrow-minded view. If you're implying that its people of colour that are intrinsically 'bad', yes that's racist. Their race is incidental, this is what happens when you have poor, uneducated people in close proximity with each other. Unfortunately, caucasians TEND to be better off than their counterparts in the Global South and so when people immigrate here...the only place they can afford tends to be in low-demand areas...and they're sucked into a sick cycle which produces more killers and thieves than is usual. And please, if we had more caucasians who lived in that marginalized community and who grew up under similar circumstances we'd see more caucasians committing violent crime. We both could be bangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Do you think EVERYONE who supported Hitler was intrinsically 'bad'? Same argument. You and I could both be gangbangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Would stricter immigration policies help reduce violent crime? Yes, it would. But unfortunately, it would be immoral to allow only wealthy immigrants (including people of colour) to settle here. But policing in terms of violent crime need to be SERIOUSLY amped up.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
Blame on the lack of support of our social system for the newer immigrants.The shooter is a victim himself since he was probably racial profiled by the police and society in whole.We as law obeying citizens should pay more taxes to support those who enter our country and honor us with their presence to help them adapt to the host country.We should change our customs and even change our anthem so they feel more welcome.We as Canadians should feel sorry for the immigrants that cannot understand our laws and have to use violence to survive in this cruel cold country.

WTF!!??!
I hope your joking please!

So your saying that the ASSUMPTION of yours that he was racially profiled FORCED HIM to comment countless crimes and eventually kill someone!
F**K THAT SHIT!!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:52 AM   #21
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
Quote:
I'd like to comment on this subject, but concerned I will be labelled a racist - pointing out the obvious. When you open your tallied annual murder section in the TORONTO sun this year, or next year... whenever they do publish it.

Tell me what you see? If you are intelligent enough to spot the pattern of previous years, and current.. You will get the big picture, and the root.

Cheers

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:03 AM   #22
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I agree. Typical scripted propaganda. He is Polish and Vatican ****em them up in the brain. They also do not like us Serbs and Russians. They have some phobia about slavic-orthodox. Not all of them but good number.

Treat the person one by one. No need to generalize. The blacks are people too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
LOL, that's a kind of narrow-minded view. If you're implying that its people of colour that are intrinsically 'bad', yes that's racist. Their race is incidental, this is what happens when you have poor, uneducated people in close proximity with each other. Unfortunately, caucasians TEND to be better off than their counterparts in the Global South and so when people immigrate here...the only place they can afford tends to be in low-demand areas...and they're sucked into a sick cycle which produces more killers and thieves than is usual. And please, if we had more caucasians who lived in that marginalized community and who grew up under similar circumstances we'd see more caucasians committing violent crime. We both could be bangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Do you think EVERYONE who supported Hitler was intrinsically 'bad'? Same argument. You and I could both be gangbangers if that's all we were surrounded by. Would stricter immigration policies help reduce violent crime? Yes, it would. But unfortunately, it would be immoral to allow only wealthy immigrants (including people of colour) to settle here. But policing in terms of violent crime need to be SERIOUSLY amped up.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #23
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Polish hatred for Russians has nothing to do with some alleged "phobia of slavic-orthodox." Ever hear of something called the USSR and how they occupied Poland (unofficially of course) from 1945 to 1989?

Back on topic: Those guys with illegal guns should at least hit a range or do some target practicing, I mean, how can you empty a whole clip and not hit what you're aiming at? I'd reload and shoot myself.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #24
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
To make matters worst, every day in jail counts as 2. So this guy will be eligible for parole in 6yrs, less if he has a good behavior.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #25
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
You nailed it there,

Now.. to which minority does this unfortunately fall under to in this great old nation?

Racist? no.. its just stating an ugly fact.

I hate everyone equally.
every minority ..

what nationality are prostitutes? every nationality here ..

what nationalities are caught with large chem labs and grow labs in the GTA? every nationality ..

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #26
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I like poles sa people but some harted ones get me anoyyed. IMHO even if Poland is free as it is today, not much difference. Today it is a nato puppet and they suck to the west.
Russians are the kings. They got oil and gas, and it is not cheap as it was duirng USSR era. Let alone that each president has Russo-phobia, but they end up having a dinner with putin/medmedev in the private residence with nukes launch tour. No dinners from the rest of post-soviet Nato puppet crew.

Also many big fish had respect for Yugoslavia because Tito had balls to scare Stalin away, so people could enjoy freedom that Poles could not during Soviet era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe View Post
Polish hatred for Russians has nothing to do with some alleged "phobia of slavic-orthodox." Ever hear of something called the USSR and how they occupied Poland (unofficially of course) from 1945 to 1989?

Back on topic: Those guys with illegal guns should at least hit a range or do some target practicing, I mean, how can you empty a whole clip and not hit what you're aiming at? I'd reload and shoot myself.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #27
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

-

Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World - by law every1 has a gun in thir homes!
Guns are deeply rooted within Swiss culture - but the gun crime rate is so low that statistics are not even kept

my opinion we losen gun restrictions, arm every1 & Go pro self defence in our laws. problem -riddled with bullets.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
maroli
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
-

Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World - by law every1 has a gun in thir homes!
Guns are deeply rooted within Swiss culture - but the gun crime rate is so low that statistics are not even kept

my opinion we losen gun restrictions, arm every1 & Go pro self defence in our laws. problem -riddled with bullets.
It is the fact that Switzerland has a high standard of living and the educated, wealthy people are the gunowners that have resulted in low murder rates....
Old 12-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #29
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
I like poles sa people but some harted ones get me anoyyed. IMHO even if Poland is free as it is today, not much difference. Today it is a nato puppet and they suck to the west.
Russians are the kings. They got oil and gas, and it is not cheap as it was duirng USSR era. Let alone that each president has Russo-phobia, but they end up having a dinner with putin/medmedev in the private residence with nukes launch tour. No dinners from the rest of post-soviet Nato puppet crew.

Also many big fish had respect for Yugoslavia because Tito had balls to scare Stalin away, so people could enjoy freedom that Poles could not during Soviet era.

I don't know much about what your talking about in your Russians are kings preaching. Most of the Russians I met aren't all upstairs in the head .. couple of screws loose if you know what I mean.

Russians are kings? kings of what? Communism? .. I heard they paid there teachers in vodka once or twice because they didnt have the money to pay them. And that oil thing you think you have well .. some of the companies didnt have the money to keep the places running and even had to lay off some people .. Putin says "No .. you keep running the place or else" so they keep on running the oil plants but keep going in dept because they cannot sell at a similar price like Iran. They kept running because they are afraid of Putin. Hes the silent Hitler of today .. killin people and keeping it quiet.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:42 AM   #30
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
Blame on the lack of support of our social system for the newer immigrants.The shooter is a victim himself since he was probably racial profiled by the police and society in whole.We as law obeying citizens should pay more taxes to support those who enter our country and honor us with their presence to help them adapt to the host country.We should change our customs and even change our anthem so they feel more welcome.We as Canadians should feel sorry for the immigrants that cannot understand our laws and have to use violence to survive in this cruel cold country.

bbbaaahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa to this comment! lol

he was racially profiled and didn't have any social programs to help him which caused him not to understand our laws??? lol hmmmm ok

so because of this, he had no choice but to shoot an innocent girl?? and he had no choice but to lead a life of violent crime?? lol

rigghhhhttt!!!

anyways, our judicial system is facckkeed!! parole in 12 years???? wtf!! this guy should be buried!!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: