Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Murder Convictions...

Question...

Just watching the news today, apparently the guy who shot Jane Creba was convicted....

So this clown has an extensive criminal record including assault, robbery, drug possession etc... a total of 10 convictions...

Ends up shooting a number of people in a busy downtown area and killing one.

He lies to officers, who end up linking him to the crime via wire-tap. He then says admits to the shooting and pleads guilty, says a heartfelt 'sorry' and gets a life sentence and is up for parol in 12 years....

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?

WoW.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/can...tml?id=2370783

I could be walking downtown and some 'gangsta' kids decide to shoot at eachother, injure a number people and kill me... then the one who killed me, who has an extensive history of assault/robbery/drug-use... says sorry and serves 12 years with good behavior... and is out free...

Amazing. I guess we can rationalize these acts by things like blaming society

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #3
Blades
Your opinion is to long

The problem I find is the lack of gun control in Canada. How the hell are these little stupid wannabe thugs getting guns? Who's the asshole shipping them across the boarder and who's the one letting them pass the boarder.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:06 AM   #4
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Gun control isn't the answer - with the US so open to guns, putting a HUGE waste of resources on gun control is just going to cost taxpayers more money...

Bring back the death penalty!! Take a life, take your life. Obviously some exceptions to the rule - Things like a car accident where there's no party at complete fault, one of those freak things, etc.
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #5
daytona
6th Gear Member

Blame on the lack of support of our social system for the newer immigrants.The shooter is a victim himself since he was probably racial profiled by the police and society in whole.We as law obeying citizens should pay more taxes to support those who enter our country and honor us with their presence to help them adapt to the host country.We should change our customs and even change our anthem so they feel more welcome.We as Canadians should feel sorry for the immigrants that cannot understand our laws and have to use violence to survive in this cruel cold country.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Excuse me?

These immigrants should research our culture before they come here. Why do we have to pay for them to get "acquainted"? If you can't afford to come live here, stay wherever you are.

Honor us with their presence? That's so funny, how are they honoring us?

Racial profiling? The guy shot someone, race has nothing to do with this.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
daytona
6th Gear Member

hmmm brother read my other posts,Im probably the most right leaning posters here..........it was a joke...
Old 12-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
I have read your posts! I was so surprised you wrote that; I should have realized!

Good one

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

The sarcasm is strong with daytona. Gun control will only affect law-abiding citizens negatively (waste of tax dollars). If only the police would chase real criminals instead of all the "unsafe" driving (traffic tickets $$$$).

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #10
maroli
6th Gear Member

I can't f**kin stand how cops make our lives miserable over traffic violations.......but if you actually kill someone you're off in 12 years. Can we have less cops giving out retarded tickets and more shooting murderers please?
Old 12-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
Gun control isn't the answer - with the US so open to guns, putting a HUGE waste of resources on gun control is just going to cost taxpayers more money...

Bring back the death penalty!! Take a life, take your life. Obviously some exceptions to the rule - Things like a car accident where there's no party at complete fault, one of those freak things, etc.
Sorry I should have choose my wording more carefully. What i meant by gun control is that if someone is caught with an illegal gun it should immediate 10yr sentence with no parole because if they have a gun especially an illegal on they only have one purpose in having them.

Death penalty doesnt even work in America and we have seen how many mistakes the court systems make where people are released after 35 years showing DNA evidence that they didnt commit the crime.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 12-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #12
arek
3rd Gear Member

I'd like to comment on this subject, but concerned I will be labelled a racist - pointing out the obvious. When you open your tallied annual murder section in the TORONTO sun this year, or next year... whenever they do publish it.

Tell me what you see? If you are intelligent enough to spot the pattern of previous years, and current.. You will get the big picture, and the root.

Cheers
arek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post
I'd like to comment on this subject, but concerned I will be labelled a racist - pointing out the obvious. When you open your tallied annual murder section in the TORONTO sun this year, or next year... whenever they do publish it.

Tell me what you see? If you are intelligent enough to spot the pattern of previous years, and current.. You will get the big picture, and the root.

Cheers
ya I would say thats racist .. I wonder if you opened a russian news paper this year and next and see if you see the same thing.

the pattern you seek is this ..

- uneducated
- poor
- living in bad area or bad parenting
- bad acquaintances (friends or siblings)

Old 12-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by arek View Post

Cheers
too late...

you already:

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #15
arek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
ya I would say thats racist .. I wonder if you opened a russian news paper this year and next and see if you see the same thing.

the pattern you seek is this ..

- uneducated
- poor
- living in bad area or bad parenting
- bad acquaintances (friends or siblings)

You nailed it there,

Now.. to which minority does this unfortunately fall under to in this great old nation?

Racist? no.. its just stating an ugly fact.

I hate everyone equally.
arek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: