Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Does anyone know any good Tremblant Rentals? Luxury Chalet or cottage?

I am looking for something in Feb. Let me know if anyone has rented a place like that for a weekend... Pool + hot tub preferred.

Thanks
topaz330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
Blades
Your opinion is to long

oh man .. I knew of one place but forgot the names .. Oaks something. It was still a distance away (15min drive) but the place was nice.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

My mom rented some place for the family a few years back that was right beside the mountain. I don't remember the name either, but it was a really, really nice place and all you had to do to hit the slopes was walk outside take about 40 steps, strap in and go down half the hill to the lifts. It had a hot tub, but it was a shared one with all the other places in the rental place. It was kinda like a condo type place.

I'll try to remember to ask her when I see her later today.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Ya names would help! I'm looking into all these places, and I think i came across one of the condo type places with the shared pool/hot tub.

I don't mind it being a bit of a drive away! I just had knee surgery 2 weeks ago and can't really go snowboarding or anything for 9 months. Buttt, i could go out to the Caribou club they have there, and enjoy good restaurants...

If you guys get any names of places, please let me know...

I want to book ahead of time, and give all my friends a huge heads up so they can plan ahead.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
kevinzz
1st Gear Newbie

I'm interested too!
kevinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinzz View Post
I'm interested too!
K, if i find anything interesting i'll let you know also...

A nice place is pretty expensive up there.. But split between 10 ppl isn't so bad.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
Bliss
Administrator

Is it for you and your gf/wife? If it is, we always love to hit up Country Inn, right at the mountain!

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Arash
6th Gear Member

Chalet lauzon. We rented from them last year, real good people (hasband and wife run the place), and you can negotiate on the price.

http://www.chaletslauzon.qc.ca/
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

Well I just asked her what the name of the place was and she couldn't remember. I then asked how she came across the place and she said all she could remember about it was "It was something like the suites at tremblant". Thats all I could get out of her... All I remember about the place was it was right beside the mountain and was just one run away from the bottom of the main gondola.

Sorry I couldn't find more out. I wish I knew for myself and my friends to go there sometime since it was such a sweet place. I'm sure it could be found online if you looked hard enough.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #10
tg07lq
4th Gear Member

we usually stay slopeside, but my friends have gotten places around the resort that offer shuttles in and out of the mountain all day. ill try and ask a few of them wheres good
Old 12-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #11
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
Is it for you and your gf/wife? If it is, we always love to hit up Country Inn, right at the mountain!
It's for me, my g/f and about 9 other ppl. For my birthday...
Old 12-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by topaz330ci View Post
It's for me, my g/f and about 9 other ppl. For my birthday...
Sounds like it'll be quite the party! I don't know how that place will do for that many people, but call them up! Im sure they got large enough suits to accomodate you guys. Honestly i found it to be more the "couples" place, than the party place though. Since you're not gonna go riding, maybe a better idea is further away from the mountain, and save some coin?

Good luck, it'll be good regardless where you go with a large group of friends!

Here's the link.

http://www.countryinns.com/monttremblantqc

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #13
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
Sounds like it'll be quite the party! I don't know how that place will do for that many people, but call them up! Im sure they got large enough suits to accomodate you guys. Honestly i found it to be more the "couples" place, than the party place though. Since you're not gonna go riding, maybe a better idea is further away from the mountain, and save some coin?

Good luck, it'll be good regardless where you go with a large group of friends!

Here's the link.

http://www.countryinns.com/monttremblantqc
Ya, it should be really fun! typically we would go as a couple and stay at the johansson hotel right in the core... but this time i want to involve more ppl. 10 ppl would prob be only the ppl sleeping there.... might be more guests.

The link you should me looks great, i'll inquire about it!! I was thinking like you mentioned, a place more reserve, kinda like a big cottage. There are shuttles which can bring you in the village at pretty much any time also.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

The problem with being away from the resort is transportation after partying. One person has to remain DD / car so for a big group minimum 2 DD's. Right on the resort is more $$ but overall a much better experience IMHO, since everyone can come and go as they please for riding and pub crawling.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #15
Dysantic
Captain Chaos

My mom was able to find the resort and everything we went to.

http://www.tremblant.ca/reservations...Sunstar.detail

We got the 2 Bedroom Condo (Unit 172-5) King - 2 Singles but they do have options with private hot tubs and even 3 bedroom units. It's a really, really nice place and even walking distance from the hill so you don't really have to worry about DD's like Axxe mentioned. It's a little pricey, but a very, very nice place.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: