Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

1994 euro m3

Posting for a guy at work, he is working in Toronrot right now but is selling his 94 Euro M3
car is currently on the east coast only 64000km this is what he wrote for info

1994 BMW M3 #4 of 45

While most would say that ordinary BMWs are sporting cars built with the enthusiast in mind, there is a breed of Beemer that is a special step up from the ordinary.

BMWs Motorsport division, now known simply as M, has, since the mid-80s, turned out variations on the standard models that contain everything the German company knows about performance engineering, which is a lot.

1994 BMW Canada imported 45 European-spec six-cylinder M3s with 282 horsepower engine

The Americans didn,t get that model, much to the delight of Canadian devotees of the marque, but the next year, they did get their own version of the M3, with a detuned engine putting out merely 240 horsepower.

Things like climate control, sunroof and central locking are standard.
EXTRA Options, upgraded stereo CD and Casset, luxury package heated seats, Sunroof and forged alloy rims 245 x 35, Lowered, Racing muffler and more... base price was $70,000 plus.

He is currently rebuilding a M5 and wants the car to go to someone who will enjoy and realize what the car is, a peice of BMW history, he's looking for around $33000 for the car. Car was origionally bought at BMW downtown, sold by origional owner to a friend, and then the current owner bought it from Lee's fine cars. I have attached the only photo's he has with him on his laptop.

if anyone is interested, pm me and I will see what i can do for contact with him, and no I am not doing a sellers fee, just want to pass it on to the BMW community.
Engine: 3.2 litre, DOHC, 24-valve 6 cylinder
Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive, 5-speed manual transmission, traction control
Horsepower: 282 @ 6,000 rpm
Length: 4,433 mm (174 in.)
Wheelbase: 2,710 mm (106 in.)
Width: 1,710 mm (67 in.)
Height: 1,335 mm (52 in.)
Performance: 0-100 kph (0-62 mph) - 5 something secs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GetAttachment[1].jpg (46.7 KB, 1149 views)
File Type: jpg fffffrrr.jpg (36.4 KB, 1145 views)
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:22 AM   #2
BMW325IS
2nd Gear Member

truely a nice car GL with sale
BMW325IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
dtm1
2nd Gear Member

Did he swap engines in this historic car?
The originals have a 3.0L 286hp /w no traction control.
These never came with climate control either, get your facts straight before posting.

Nice car none the less, gl with the sale.
94 ///M3 Euro Spec #32 Sold
dtm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #4
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm1 View Post
Did he swap engines in this historic car? The originals have a 3.0L 286hp /w no traction control. These never came with climate control either, get your facts straight before posting. Nice car none the less, gl with the sale.
I just cut and pasted what he wrote my 93 has 3 temp zones maybe thats what he is talking about I'll try and get the info from the owner I see your sig says you had one what did you sell it for and what kinda shape and km's were on it

Last edited by richie_s999; 10-10-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #5
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

3.2??? S52 in 94...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #6
silverbmw3
2nd Gear Member

beautiful vehicle.
silverbmw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #7
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

I think the e36 was the model that started the "new age" or "moderen" Look and feel of the cars. That being said it had a pretty healthly run, and did not need to be "face lifted" to keep people interested. Yes the E36 has a softer twister frame then an E30, and no 3 series will ever do for BMW what the E30 did, but the E36 does have caracter about it, part of the reason it sold so well was they hit the design perfect for the time, and it was priced according to performance. I am not saying the E46 is not a nice car, but for someone who appreciates a vehicles history in a company, you can not comapre them.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #8
simplycars
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I think the e36 was the model that started the "new age" or "moderen" Look and feel of the cars. That being said it had a pretty healthly run, and did not need to be "face lifted" to keep people interested. Yes the E36 has a softer twister frame then an E30, and no 3 series will ever do for BMW what the E30 did, but the E36 does have caracter about it, part of the reason it sold so well was they hit the design perfect for the time, and it was priced according to performance. I am not saying the E46 is not a nice car, but for someone who appreciates a vehicles history in a company, you can not comapre them.
e36 was comprable in styling to its contemporaries up to 1996, after that the styling was dated. e34 was out in 1995 and e39 was in - different styling - similar what was done with e36 and e46 in 1999. in my opinion BMW should have stoped e36 in 1996 and introduce redesigned body like they did with the 5 series. from sales point of view e36 and e46 were both best sellers in their class.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

its all so objective to our personal tasted with the cars, that being said i personally feel that ever since they came out with the e46 they started making the car to "big" and they haven't stopped making them bigger abd bigger, the current 3 series is a 5 series from 15 years ago. (hence the 1 series, which is the reincarnation of the E30) When it comes right down to the point, every car means something to someone, and I will never disrecpect anyone for not having the newest or most expensive BMW, I enjoy the history and stories of the cars, and seeing the passion in people about them. Just cause you got 300plus HP and an $80000 BMW doesn't get you respect, you can talk to people for a few minutes at a meet and get a sence of which side of the coin they are on .

Nice to see someone having a objective nice conversation on here.....

Last edited by richie_s999; 10-10-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #10
simplycars
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
its all so objective to our personal tasted with the cars, that being said i personally feel that ever since they came out with the e46 they started making the car to "big" and they haven't stopped making them bigger abd bigger, the current 3 series is a 5 series from 15 years ago. (hence the 1 series, which is the reincarnation of the E30) When it comes right down to the point, every car means something to someone, and I will never disrecpect anyone for not having the newest or most expensive BMW, I enjoy the history and stories of the cars, and seeing the passion in people about them. Just cause you got 300plus HP and an $80000 BMW doesn't get you respect, you can talk to people for a few minutes at a meet and get a sence of which side of the coin they are on .

Nice to see someone having a objective nice conversation on here.....

true, the new cars are bigger, but they are also better equipped and more comfortable. BMW made larger cars in 1960s and 1970s, but with the world economy in late 1970s/1980s, they went back to making smaller cars. Same happened to MB with 190. Audi and VW were never in the same class until mid 1990s. Agree, price tag has nothing to do with anything and some people use cars as tools and others see them as part of their life.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Thread cleaned up, member(s) banned. Reminder, guys:

Quote:
7. Stating that the item can be found at a lower price somewhere else is strictly prohibited. It is the buyer’s responsibility to do their own research on the going price for an item and not to publicly post differences in prices that may be found. Sellers are trusting Maxbimmer to be as supportive and as positive as possible. Being courteous and professional goes a long way. If there are issues with the price, or you have a comment that you think may start controversy, then please use private message (PM).
Thank you!

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: