1998 BMW 328i
- No accidents; I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER
-Black leather interior
-Rust-proofed every year; hence no rust at ALL.
- Serviced by BMW dealership, Bimmersport and RMP Motors; Always had Lubromoly synthetic oil change every 4k-5k kilometres after dealership maintained...have most of the receipts.
- Inspection II by RMP Motors completed in June 2009.
- JUST changed the clutch fan and pullies last week ($500)
- Car is garage-kept
- Car was bought from VANCOUVER in 1998, and trained over to Toronto in 2005 hence, why there is no rust issues.
- Had the paint protection threw in when we first bought the car. Car is washed weekly, and waxed every 2 months. Claybarred 2 times per year. Hence, original paint looks absolutely new.
- Full tool-kit set in the back, 2 keys with remote + spare, spare tire, manuals, invoice for vehicle purchase from BMW, etc...
- DDM M3 Front bumper
- OEM M3 Rear bumper
-OEM M3 Side Mirrors
- M3 side mouldings
-Racing Dynamics Strut-bar
- Active Autowerke CAI with heatshield
- UUC Catback Exhaust
- FK-Automotive Coilover Suspension Kit (cost me $1,200 alone to buy)
- 17" M3 DSII Rims with new winter tires OR 17" M3 Contours with summer tires; I have 2 sets which were both refinished awhile ago. Buyer can have either ONE of them which is included in the price....or take BOTH for an extra $500...Bear in mind these rims go for around 800 bucks mint each.
- Red/White taillights
-DDM tuning DEPO headlights with 6000k HID w/ Angel Eyes
- HID Depo Fog lights with 8000k HID
- Blacked out kidneys
- Tinted windows with lifetime warranty
- Alpine MP3 deck
- Infinity Kappa Perfect sub with JBL Amp
JUST had oil change done last week
- 'Low Beam Failure' turns on as I have HIDs in the car
People mistakenly think my car is 3-5 years old everytime they see it, when in reality it is about 11 years old. Price is $9,400 OBO....of course there is room to talk!
Reason for selling: Just bought a new car in celebration of passing my post-university exams. I can be reached at 647 938 3892.
Finally, the pics: