Model: M3 ZCP (Competition Package)
Colour: Interlagos Blue
Mileage: currently about 38,000 km
Pure Spring/Summer/Fall car, never seen Winter, always garaged!
ASKING: $49,500 obo.
* Price is negotiable, if you don't want the mods i can re-install the OEM parts back on. I'm not in a hurry to sell so if it doesn't get sold before winter then i'll be driving it in the Spring
- Black leather, Ski Bag, Rubber mats
- Everything from the Competition Package such as Alcantara CSL Steering wheel + handbrake, ZCP trim aluminum trim, ZCP brakes, M-track Mode
(I can take them off to go back to stock):
- Vorsteiner CSL Bumper
- Vorsteiner Diffuser
- Milltek Exhaust + Section 1
- Silver Turn signals (lights up amber, eliminates ugly yolk when not lit)
- Custom T6061 Aluminum M3 Pedals
Mods not installed:
- Auto Solutions SSK 30% reduction (brand new, never installed, supposedly the best short shifter out there, also shortens the height of the knob as well)
- Centre Console with Arm Rest Delete (brand new OEM)
- E46 M3 trims (used, was going to wrap in CF)
- Steering wheel trim (was going to wrap in CF)
- a big roll of high quality 4x4 weave
Black Carbon fiber (4x4 weave is harder to find than 1x1 or 2x2).
I'd say 7.5/10 (or higher)
- very thin line/scratch on the hood about a few inches long near driver side headlight (can be buffed out)
- 1 stone chip on hood about 1mm diameter near passenger side of hood
- rear bumper has a 1/2 inch scuff above diffuser and 2 scrapes on passenger side of rear bumper (thanks to some inconsiderate a-holes)
- 3 of the rims have minor curb rash
- I'm the original owner
, never been in any accident
- not many Interlago Blue M3's in Toronto, only seen 2 myself. I'd say this is a RARE car because they only came out with the COMPETITION PACKAGE for 2005-06 models, extra $6000 option.
- Never seen winter, always garaged during winters and used BMW battery maintainer
- Oil changes every 7,500 - 8,000 kms
- Never tracked, only normal driving
- Serviced at dealership, Europa, and once at RMP (invoices on hand)
- I just bought brand new Michelin Pilot Sports (REAR) back in summer, only driven like 3000 km's on it
- Brand new battery (just had it replaced by Europa Motors in November 2009)
- I use some thing called PERMA PAINT that i bought from the dealership which preserves the paint (prevents fading and bird crap/piss damage). There is a warranty with the dealership in the case that fading does occur then they will repaint it for free.
* PM or Email is key and please leave your name/number. I prefer to handle through PM's/email since i'm busy throughout the day and will miss your call. I'm only free after 7:30pm on weeknights or all day on weekends. I prefer to meet up in Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, or Toronto area.
My email: email@example.com