Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #16
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

but this is basically for downloading, i have problem with uploading lol...

Maan... im capped @ 0.8 too it jumps higher but not much, hmmm.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #17
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
hmmm... Well I dont know how much Russian content they have, Im so used to torrents.ru cuz It got everything i need, and the speed is awesome, Its just the upload that ****ing my ratio up and it automatically closes the account down.

Hmmm... someone suggested to switch to Acana.ca cuz they have:

No Blocked Ports or Traffic Shapping
Unlimited Downloading
100GB of Online Storage
Up to 5Mbps Download and 800Kbps Upload

But its only 5 or 6 mbs max... I like my 10 right now
Did you even bother looking? I mean I know everyone wants everything for free these days, but really there are something things worth paying for.

And yes Astranet is a usenet/newsgroup provider.

Here is a google search for NZB crawlers:
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...meta=&aq=f&oq=

Check them out and type in what you're looking for. See if your Russian stuff is available.

DSL sucks balls.... Teksavvy has great support but that's about it. I was running two DSL lines bonded when I was with them... Paying $80+ a month, for what? For slower speeds then I get with Rogers.

So now I pay $55 for 10mb/s + my $15 a month for newsgroup access and I'm still cheaper and faster then two DSL lines.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

thats the thing those newsgroups are great for everything BUT the Russian movies and episodes that im watching...

The download speed is awesome, Its just that as i said I cannot share with decent speed and thats a big problem. I'd pay not to share lol but there's no such thing.

Oh well i'll figure something out.

Teksavvy said that they dont cap upload but im still concerned with their service and slower internet. I've been with rogers for 10 years and I enjoy their service... Too bad shaw provider is not available in Toronto they have great prices for their services.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
t I'd pay not to share lol but there's no such thing.
Some private trackers give you credits for donating. Those credits can then be used to buy upload GBs to add to your share ratio.

Not all are the same, but they usually have something along those lines.

All private trackers i know of accepts donations in someway, and they usually give you incentives if you do donate.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #20
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
lol - havn't been on in years, but was into it for years.warez4life. dalnet still the bigone?
not so much. the channels have gotten quite specific. movies, mp3, software...mostly all on different channels. still the best by faaaar...but rarely used and obviously not having to worry about any of the bs encountered using torrents is a bonus. torrents should be a last resort.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #21
sirex
King Sirex

ya i dont even bother with uploading any more.. my private tracker allows me to "donate" money and in exchange you get upload credit. they got events going on every month for donations.. typically for 20$ ill get 500 gb upload credit and be put into a draw to win a prize of some sort.

500 gb usually lasts me a few months now since I prety much stopped downloading games.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #22
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
ya i dont even bother with uploading any more.. my private tracker allows me to "donate" money and in exchange you get upload credit. they got events going on every month for donations.. typically for 20$ ill get 500 gb upload credit and be put into a draw to win a prize of some sort.

500 gb usually lasts me a few months now since I prety much stopped downloading games.
bitsoup? thats what i use. i will gladly donate 20-25 bucks if i keep getting that kind of speed and ease of use.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #23
sirex
King Sirex

^^ ya

with bitsoup, piratebay, and demonoid (if it ever comes back on), Ive gotten everything I ever wanted at a good speed too. I always top out my DL speed on Bitsoup. 1.1 mbs.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #24
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
^^ ya

with bitsoup, piratebay, and demonoid (if it ever comes back on), Ive gotten everything I ever wanted at a good speed too. I always top out my DL speed on Bitsoup. 1.1 mbs.
i was using all 3 but found everything i needed in bitsoup.
cant remember that last time i was piratebay.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: