Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-15-2003, 09:01 PM   #1
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Unhappy I needa Job

After a year of working for my old employer (Montanas Erin Mills) I got fired for not being able to cover a shift while I was in montreal (even though I told them b4, called 5hrs ahead and it was the only shift I EVER missed in my 1yr). This shocked me since I had just passed my prep cook test to get promoted I was | | this close to leaving 2 thick rubber strips in the parking lot, but that would not have got me anywere...

Now Im ****ED I have very little money in the bank and will have to park my car in about 2 months if I do not find a job ASAP

If anyone has any links or hookups or now places hiring in Mississauga please post here or PM me. Im desperate I will take anything other than another dishwashing job (had 2 already) or McDonalds/Burger King.

BTW Im 18 and available partime after school (3 or 4) and weekends Almost every place I applied to asked if I could work 10-3 week days

I just found springs and a dash 2 and I can't afforad them

Thanks In Advance

Stanceiseverything.com

Last edited by BMW BMXer; 03-15-2003 at 09:57 PM.
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:30 PM   #2
qwk325
6th Gear Member

dude milestones on dixon near the airport is hiring since u worked at montanas it might be good for u
good luck .

COME ON DOWN !!!!
qwk325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 04:37 PM   #3
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

call the labour board on that jackass from montanas...if he just fired you like that he can get in shit...

sorry but i live in hamilton so i dont think i could help you out with jobs or anything....
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 08:22 PM   #4
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally posted by pasta325i
call the labour board on that jackass from montanas...if he just fired you like that he can get in shit...

sorry but i live in hamilton so i dont think i could help you out with jobs or anything....
Well my neighbour is a big manager at the Kelseys corporation. Hes in my corner now and makin some calls

Montanas Erin Mills

mod money, mod money, mod money

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 03-17-2003, 12:03 PM   #5
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
If you dont mind working nights and weekends you should apply a Graham Bros construction probably make $13-$14 an hour because we need to fire the little bastard who works for us now. lol

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:18 PM   #6
sonny
6th Gear Member

yea you shouldn't be taking crap like that... call the labour board
Old 03-17-2003, 07:42 PM   #7
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

anyone wanna hook me up with a nice flexible job in the mississauga area that isnt fast food related (either computer or car - i'd come in a lot!! lol)...i mean my friends have worked for the mcdicks near my house and it sucked, and then he went to dominion, its really boring, and my bro says loblaws on britania sucks...they pay u almost under minimum wage!!!!!!

even in the summer...i'd work a lot, like afternoons if its car related, or even computer...anyone?

im 15btw..and i some stuff about cars (esp hondas - i know a lot there), and computers i know how to put em together, and troubleshoot most problems.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #8
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

stfu jon get ur own thread!!! lol

mavrick I go to school so nites would be bad but thanks for the offer

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 03-17-2003, 11:08 PM   #9
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
mod money, mod money, mod money
HELL YEAAAAA!!!!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 02:40 PM   #10
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

*bump* everything so far has fallen through

Stanceiseverything.com
Old 03-29-2003, 02:45 PM   #11
Miguel
...Delt Smash

try this one...
if you dont like it try applying to IKEA or something...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newjob4you.jpg (9.1 KB, 70 views)
Old 03-29-2003, 08:48 PM   #12
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
PM me... I think there's an opening in my company in the missisauga area,,, at SHERWAY or SQUARE ONE,,, work for CLARINS, (Gucci, Azzaro, Dunhill, Mont Blanc, Rochas, AnnA Sui) and all u do is stand there and distribute samples of fragrances, sure people think ur gay or whatever, but hey,,, the way i see it, they pay me $15.50/hour to just stand there,,, +u get allota nice chicks hit ON YOU (for a change) (they'd probably start u at about $12.00/h but whatever,,, all u gotta go is know how to dress+know how to stand and do nothing

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 01:00 AM   #13
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
anyone wanna hook me up with a nice flexible job in the mississauga area that isnt fast food related (either computer or car - i'd come in a lot!! lol)...i mean my friends have worked for the mcdicks near my house and it sucked, and then he went to dominion, its really boring, and my bro says loblaws on britania sucks...they pay u almost under minimum wage!!!!!!

even in the summer...i'd work a lot, like afternoons if its car related, or even computer...anyone?

im 15btw..and i some stuff about cars (esp hondas - i know a lot there), and computers i know how to put em together, and troubleshoot most problems.
At 15, how much do you expect to make?
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:00 AM   #14
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Another day of job hunting

yay

Stanceiseverything.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: