Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #16
Dado 540
6th Gear Member

Centry Room - get there early
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
Can I make a suggestion?

DON'T HAVE DINNER AT THE CN TOWER!

Not only is it terribly overpriced, the food is garbage. There are many many many great restaurants along King St, etc that have actual nice dining. Not sure what you're looking for as far as price is concerned, but pretty much anywhere is better than there.

Go up for the sights for sure, it's fun! But don't eat at CN.

If you go for dinner, you get free ride up the tower... Diner probably cost you 30-40$$ per person anyway, and to go up the tower, costs 30$.. So win win.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #18
theblue
old school US member.

Send a message via AIM to theblue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado 540 View Post
Centry Room - get there early
looks decent and a great location, how early is early these days? 10pm?
Old 11-07-2009, 01:30 AM   #19
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue View Post
I'm coming up this Saturday night to grab a hardtop for my car that I purchased a while back. I'm bringing my girlfriend and another couple (they have never been too toronto before).

we're doing the whole tourist thing by having dinner @ the CN tower, but I'd like some recommendations on nightlife within reasonable walking distance ideally (20 min walk at most). We're staying at the residence inn downtown to use up points.

I would like a couple recommendations for lounge or club type places. I prefer electronic music (drum and bass, electro, and house).

so please help or I'll end up wandering until find something that looks decent.

thanks.
My man. Listen to me, and no one else. Based on the type of music you listen to, Muzik is the best club in Toronto and that is where you want to go on your Saturday night. You will have to take a cab but based on where you are it should only be a 5-10 min cab ride. Not a big deal there are cabs everywhere.

http://www.muzikclubs.com/main/index.html

Trust me, this is where you want to go. No other club I have been to in Toronto compares to this place. The club is huge and all the girls wanna have a ****. Just call in advance for guest list, I think cover is like $25 but its worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPF3...eature=related
Old 11-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #20
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino View Post
My man. Listen to me, and no one else. Based on the type of music you listen to, Muzik is the best club in Toronto and that is where you want to go on your Saturday night. You will have to take a cab but based on where you are it should only be a 5-10 min cab ride. Not a big deal there are cabs everywhere.

http://www.muzikclubs.com/main/index.html

Trust me, this is where you want to go. No other club I have been to in Toronto compares to this place. The club is huge and all the girls wanna have a ****. Just call in advance for guest list, I think cover is like $25 but its worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPF3...eature=related
Zip up your pants there, playboy. You missed the part that the OP is coming here with his gf and another couple. They don't care about which place has girls who wanna ****.

If Muzic is so great, why weren't you there last night, a Friday night, instead of at home, posting at 1:30am? You obviously weren't gettin' any...unless it was from your hand.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #21
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
Zip up your pants there, playboy. You missed the part that the OP is coming here with his gf and another couple. They don't care about which place has girls who wanna ****.

If Muzic is so great, why weren't you there last night, a Friday night, instead of at home, posting at 1:30am? You obviously weren't gettin' any...unless it was from your hand.
That's rude buddy. How about you show some respect.

Just because they are coming as a couple doesn't mean they can't go out and have a good time. I doubt OP wants to go to a place where it's a bunch of guys at a club. Muzik fit the atmosphere he originally posted about. The music they play is his type and there are a lot of pretty girls there to look at. It's a place I know they will have a good time at.

FYI Muzik isn't open on Fridays. They dont post that in the Toronto Star business section? LOL.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #22
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^lol.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #23
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

Quote:

FYI Muzik isn't open on Fridays. They dont post that in the Toronto Star business section? LOL.
oh man, lol. checkmate.
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
sirex
King Sirex

what a clown europrincessa is... why the hell would you come and post just to attack MkGino.

"If Muzic is so great, why weren't you there last night, a Friday night, instead of at home, posting at 1:30am? You obviously weren't gettin' any...unless it was from your hand."

Wow dude... wow.. Just wow..
Old 11-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #25
Fel
Not Banned

lol.... oh europrince... you never disappoint.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #26
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue View Post
I almost forgot... any good breakfast recommendations for the same general area?

any hidden gems I should check out?
try mel's motreal delicatessen on bloor street east of bathur's st

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #27
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
That's rude buddy. How about you show some respect.

Just because they are coming as a couple doesn't mean they can't go out and have a good time. I doubt OP wants to go to a place where it's a bunch of guys at a club. Muzik fit the atmosphere he originally posted about. The music they play is his type and there are a lot of pretty girls there to look at. It's a place I know they will have a good time at.

Today is Saturday now, so go get drunk and try to get laid. You always have Palmela to fall back on.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #28
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel View Post
lol.... oh europrince... you never disappoint.
thanks
Old 11-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #29
sirex
King Sirex

WOW this guy keeps on going...

Why you hating on MkGino? he hasn't attacked you, he hasn't said anything negative to you... Or is it the fact that he probably makes more money then you do, and probably has a better looking girl/quality of woman than you do? Sad dude, really sad that you gotta hate on someone offering value in this thread.

You should be banned for your nonsense.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #30
europrince
6th Gear Member

Dude, I'm not hating him. He's telling a guy going out with a gf and another couple on where to meet someone to get laid. He forgot to mention Church st, or perhaps some swing bars. I'm just making him realize how stupid his finding sex comment was. If you're agreeing with his comment, perhaps you can recommend some swing bars to the OP. FYI the OP mentioned nothing about getting laid.

FYI King St. lounges trump Muzik.

Last edited by europrince; 11-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: