Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
paperstreet
1st Gear Newbie

92 Kawasaki zx7r f/s, f/t

Im looking for a e30 or anything manual thats equal value or less with cash.

for pics go to my kijiji link http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ164886291

Up for sale is my only child, my Kawi zx7r, it has almost 50000 km on her and shes running strong. I have had a lot of fun with her, but im ready to move on so she needs a new owner. The bike has ALOT done to it. It has been in one fall, i slid her on the 507, only damage was to the plastic and the shift leave which i bent back in place. Since the plastic was damaged i went streetfighter and as u can see she looks sickkk. I was planing to get aftermarket headlights but iv come to love the look. I currently ride with the top fairing for highways use, and I use just the left mirror since the right was is cracked, this way I can ride legally

List of mods

-Inverted forks
-Fully polished frame (The bike has to be completely dissasembled to do this, this is a very expensive custom job.)
-FULL Hindle exhaust (headers-back)
-Ohlins Steering Dampener (around $600 new)
-Ohlins Fully Adjustable Rear Suspension (around $2000 new)
-Bronze Rims
-Carbon Fiber Mirrors
-ZX Grips
-Brand new battery
-Changed the oil 500km ago
-Brand new high performance brake padds (forgot the name
-Just had the fork seal replaced
-New speedo cable
-HID licence plate bolt like kit
This bike is ready to be ridin right away, just jump on and ride. Shes solid and will take care of u if u take care of her. Give me a call for more info, my name is Igor- 416-833-5094. Located in etobicoke and the border of Mississauga. The book dosent come with the bike , i still have all the plastic if u want. I put on the front fairing when i have to go far, helps alot. Im also intrested in trades, I need something to really, so anything worth the same value or a better with cash will do. I will take a 240sx,rx7,subaru wrx or legacy, volvo 850 manual, vw golf/pissat/corado must have vr6, has to be manual.
paperstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
e30bim
Banned

Perfect time to sell a bike.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
paperstreet
1st Gear Newbie

oh ya, if i cant sell it im just gona gona get my eagleeye hid kit, lookss sick and only 190$
paperstreet is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: