Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-27-2015, 05:57 AM   #1
caskes
1st Gear Newbie

BMW ConnectedDrive

Hi everyone!

I am a student and I am currently doing my bachelor thesis with BMW! I have always been a huge BMW fan and I can't wait to buy my first E30!

For my thesis I have to come up with a new feature for the ConnectedDrive system. I am doing some research now to see what BMW drivers think of the system and which option they have in their cars. It would be really great of you could help me out! I have made a really short survey for BMW drivers who have ConnectedDrive features in their car. You would help me out so much if you could fill it in, it takes less than 5 minutes!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-nw...?usp=send_form

If any of you are interested in the results, I am more than happy to send my thesis to you when I'm done in January, just let me know
caskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:32 AM   #2
cormier
6th Gear Member

This looks cool man, good topic. Be sure to check in with the results and when you get your e30

Also, maybe some more response on bimmerforums

cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 03:39 AM   #3
caskes
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks for the reply! The project should be done at the end of January. If you are interested I can send you the results then

I have posted it on every BMW forum I could find
caskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:27 AM   #4
carlosben
1st Gear Newbie

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Visit research paper writing service
carlosben is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw, connecteddrive

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: