Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
dbworld4k
Addict

Turk is single handdly costing us this game. $55 million pile of garbage...

Edit: Nice, just as I post that he sticks a semi-important 3 lol

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Last edited by dbworld4k; 01-10-2010 at 03:32 PM.
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #32
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
What happened to him being Mr. 4th quarter? Seriously, he has been a complete nonfactor for plenty of games. For giving someone a huge contract like that I want to see him carry our team on his back at least a few times. And if I see that ****ing retarded pizza pizza commercial one more time with his dumbass saying 'yes, coach' repeatedly I will stop eating pizza pizza and I'm a man who loves his pizza pizza.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #33
dbworld4k
Addict

^LOL @ Pizza commercial... It's so damn annoying.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #34
Kal
maxRealtor

Well fellas,

Looks like our Raptors finally learned how to play.

They are 29-23 and hold 5th seed. Only about 4.5 games behind boston and atlanta.

Everyone on the Raptors is playing great! Its honestly unbelievable that they have been on this hot streak.. They have been pretty much unbeatable at home .. they even beat the lakers and dallas!

Chris Bosh is playing like an absolute monster leading the league in double doubles and 20 - 10 games. Jack and Calderon are holding down the fort really nice at the PG. Bargs plays the best man on man defense and has been hitting clutch 3's in late game scenarios. He does need to work on getting his rebounds consistent but he's putting up 17 and close to 7 boards a game. DD is playing well. Beli is an all around solid player and has one flashy pass a game. Even Turk has stepped it up! Even Wright, gotta give him props!

I can go on and on about every raptor. The fact is the every Raptor is playing solid ball. Props to Triano too. I like what he does with his lineup when he substitutes defense for offense.

So what do you all think? Lucky streak or are they going to collapse after the all star break?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #35
Kal
maxRealtor

All star weekend was pretty write off .. The dunk competition was weak but at least we had DD in it to cheer for..

All Star game was actually pretty good and CB4 looked really good out there. I think Dwade, lebron, carmelo and bosh all played really well. If bosh managed to dunk the alleyoop from LBJ i think he would be runner up for MVP of the all star game. Pretty cool how the class of 2003 is tearing it up.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
Ball.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:07 PM   #37
dbworld4k
Addict

I wasn't even remotely excited for the All-Star Weekend. It's been pretty crap for the past several years. Dunk Competition sucked balls, glad I didn't watch it and saved myself a few hours of boredom lol. All-Star game was utter garbage too, nothing even remotely exciting until the last 20 seconds when it was tied. Where the hell were the crazy alley-oops, or off-the-backboard power dunks? I don't want to see jump shots when the floor is flooded with superstars. Best part was the intros, lol.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:43 PM   #38
Whip_lash
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
I wasn't even remotely excited for the All-Star Weekend. It's been pretty crap for the past several years. Dunk Competition sucked balls, glad I didn't watch it and saved myself a few hours of boredom lol. All-Star game was utter garbage too, nothing even remotely exciting until the last 20 seconds when it was tied. Where the hell were the crazy alley-oops, or off-the-backboard power dunks? I don't want to see jump shots when the floor is flooded with superstars. Best part was the intros, lol.
You sure you didnt watch a different game? lol this all star game was probably one of the more exciting ones with the 2003 draft class tearing it up with the alley oops and dunks and the game being so close the last 2 min.
Whip_lash is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: