Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
F360C
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New Jersey/ Barrie
Posts: 41
Used 18" RE-01R

Hey I have a bunch of used RE-01Rs taking and now that I am moving back to the US for a while these have to go. There are four that 245/40/18 and two are 275/35/18. Two of the 245 have about 50-60% tread left while the other two 245s are around 30-40% left. As far as the rears go they are about 40-50%. Shoot me some offers and the highest bidder gets.... I can provide pics if any one is interested. Looking for local pick up around toronto. Email me at traxxas75@hotmail.com
__________________

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
306rwhp
F360C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly
 
careless7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 761
Wicked tire, I've owned a couple sets of RE-01Rs.

Damn why couldn't you have 4 of 275s I'd be all over that.
careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
F360C
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New Jersey/ Barrie
Posts: 41
sorry guys.... I mis typed in my post the rears are actually 265/35/18. And I actually have four of the 265s available. Two of them are just pretty shot
__________________

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
306rwhp
F360C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly
 
careless7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 761
Wow must have been morning, I should know that they didn't make 275s.

Might be interested if you are willing to part.
careless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
ctgazer
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: toronto
Posts: 249
Send a message via AIM to ctgazer
so u have 4 245's, 4 265's ?
ctgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.