Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #31
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

GlaxoSmithKline is the pharmaceutical company that makes the H1N1 vaccine and is making a 50 billion dollar profit of this vaccine. Just put one and one together mix in some politics and you get it.

Not to mention the amount of mercury that you get shot into your body with the vaccine. It's used as a preservative.

Just wash hands, cough in your sleeve avoid stress and get enough sleep
misschigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #32
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to STALKER
I feel horrible for her, but her condition is organic, and can possibly be triggered by the vaccine.
Vaccines are very different, and I would like to know what she was given.

This is like ppl thinking that Autism is caused by vaccines, that has an underlying organic cause as well.

Vaccines save lives. I personally would not step foot into a hospital and work on patients with out my Hep B vaccine...

A good amount of bad info in this thread ladies and gents. I fully believe that the H1N1 virus is being blown out of proportion, but anytime a virus mutates or jumps species, its a cause for concern. The flu virus is a very resourceful and intelligent little bastard.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #33
Dado 540
6th Gear Member

Fake!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #34
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
I get my flu shot every year. I like living dangerously.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:34 AM   #35
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
scroll to 3:10 if u have a.d.d.

now watch this
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/AutismN...5483159&page=1
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #36
STALKER
6th Gear Member

IMO her child never had autism, because you can't reverse it.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//

Last edited by STALKER; 10-21-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 AM   #37
pawcio
6th Gear Member

I'm gonna try and keep this short but I want to touch on a few points, some of which were already mentioned.

1. there is not a lot known about what triggers dystonia. Its most likely a heritable disease, so the shot the girl had may or may not have caused her dystonia. Just because she had a shot 2 weeks before it started does not mean that it was the trigger.
I'd like to see a medical reference for that but there isn't one because not enough is known about dystonia. the cause and effect relationship is weak. it may have happened on the same day/time without the shot. Her presentation is quite crazy though. Its unfortunate.

2. There is no cure for autism so that statement was misleading. There are ways to improve social interaction, communication, etc. but no cure.

3. Personally, I take the flu shot every 2 years. There is reason behind it.

4. I agree that there might be too much vaccines, drugs, surgeries prescribed than is actually needed but we do live in a healthier society than years ago. Some food and personal health choices people make nowadays aren't the greatest and there is more diabetes, heart disease etc., but communicable diseases are declined.

5. everyone makes money off of something. pharmaceutical companies make money off of drugs/vaccines, petroleum companies make money of us buying gas. we live in a capitalist system. i don't think you can use the argument that someone makes money off someones else as an argument. its just the way things are.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #38
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
i did. ok so 'im no one don't listen to me, listen to experts' is the main theme,
and here we are on a discussion forum bunch of 'no ones' yakn yet we're on pg3

i referenced the 3:10 mark cause she starts talking about 1 year 10 vaccines, next year 26 vaccines , no killer plauge reported. they alll have mercury for shelf life, it adds up to alot especially in a small child.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #39
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Don't take your medical advice from Jenny McCarthy please.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 10-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #40
pawcio
6th Gear Member

i find it funny that ppl take advice from youtube videos, google, hollywood actors, etc. and base their decisions on or proclaim themselves experts on topics rather than reading peer reviewed material from people who dedicate their full-time work to study and understand these things.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:09 PM   #41
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

I work with pharmaceutical companies and their reps on a daily basis so I think i can assume what I'm talking about.

They are in the business of making money and they do advertise like any other company to make you buy their product. Do we need the next generation of diapers, do we need that super special anti wrinkle cream? Do we need the next flu vaccine? Up to you but hey it's good business and a lot of people are getting rich. It's your choice what you need in life.

I've studied a case from the 70's where thousands of pregnant women were given the drug Diethylstillbestrol. A synthetic female hormone. It was supposed to keep women from misscarrying their baby. The drug was very new and no one new the long term effects. We do now and even today the 3rd generation offspring from these women taking the drug are battling sterility and many different forms of cancer. Huge lawsuits have been going on for years against the company that put that drug on the market.

Just don't follow blindly do your own research and you decide.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #42
pawcio
6th Gear Member

^ all i'm saying is don't say (in general, not picking on you just giving an example)... i'm not taking a vaccine because they cause autism, dystonia, etc. and back up your claim with a youtube video of jim and jenny saying autism is preventable and curable.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #43
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misschigga View Post
I work with pharmaceutical companies and their reps on a daily basis so I think i can assume what I'm talking about.

They are in the business of making money and they do advertise like any other company to make you buy their product. Do we need the next generation of diapers, do we need that super special anti wrinkle cream? Do we need the next flu vaccine? Up to you but hey it's good business and a lot of people are getting rich. It's your choice what you need in life.

I've studied a case from the 70's where thousands of pregnant women were given the drug Diethylstillbestrol. A synthetic female hormone. It was supposed to keep women from misscarrying their baby. The drug was very new and no one new the long term effects. We do now and even today the 3rd generation offspring from these women taking the drug are battling sterility and many different forms of cancer. Huge lawsuits have been going on for years against the company that put that drug on the market.

Just don't follow blindly do your own research and you decide.
Drug research and development has come a long way since the 70s, tough to compare now.
I can think of probably a dozen drugs that were released in the 60s and the 70s that had major issues, many of them for women.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
misschigga
2nd Gear Member

I agree but that also shows you that in a relatively short period of time many new drugs were developed and many pharmaceutical companies are competing with each other. I enjoy many free lunches paid by pfizer, novartis etc. and if we sell a certain amount of a certain medication we get rewarded with i-pods, i-phones etc. Ofcourse many pharmaceutical companies do great research but at the same time we are all still running for the cure and many still die of AIDS
Old 10-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Drug research and development has come a long way since the 70s, tough to compare now.
I can think of probably a dozen drugs that were released in the 60s and the 70s that had major issues, many of them for women.
yep. some of the research and discoveries going on now are pretty mind blowing and the techniques are more and more advanced every day.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: