Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Propr'one Xenons
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #31
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Your ballast was shipped on wednesday. The tracking number has already been e-mailed to you. (i'm not going to post it here for privacy reasons) Looks like it will arrive either today or monday. 5-6 buisness days including shipping time for delivery is about average for us. If you were in a really big hurry to get your ballast, you could've made an arrangement to meet me instead of having the items shipped.
Also, i challenge you to find where on my site it says that items are shipped same day. This is not possible the way my buisness is set up, and I do not decieve my customers by saying so anywhere on the site.

Also, there is ONE and ONLY ONE way to get in touch with me for buisness matters, and that is through my buisness e-mail. my e-mail address (which, conveniently enough is in my signature). It gets delivered to my phone which works and is replied to regardless if i'm europe (which i'm now back from) and the kawartha's (where I am now). I'm always happy to answer questions through maxbimmer, but, this should always be a secondary method of communication.

I'm sorry you've had a hard time reaching me, but if you were to stick to my buisness e-mail address, you will get much faster responses.

Also, i'm going to refund you for the D2S adapter, since you stated in your original purchase that you will be using this for H3 bulbs, and the adapter is therefore not needed.

Thanks for the support everyone,

Mods please move this to the feedback section, and close it once scott has had a chance to reply.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit

Last edited by propr'one; 10-02-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #32
Mikeee46coup
6th Gear Member

It's going to take allot more than one complaint to hurt Ivan; he's built a reputation through hard work and honesty;keep up the good work!

DPE Wheels, H&R Cupkit, M3 Interior...too many mods to list.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #33
344i
5th Gear Member

yep, pretty much. No complaints on him
Old 10-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #34
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Ivan is the man

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - totaled
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Old 10-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #35
propr'one
op sucks cock

Scott, just an update, i can't refund the D2S adapter while the paypal claim is open(You can only issue full refunds while claims are open, and since you likely already recieved the product, i'm not going to do that). Once the case is resolved, i'll refund you the cost of the adapter.

Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
Old 10-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #36
mirek
6th Gear Member

How do you file a paypal claim within a week? thought you had to wait 30 days to do so
Old 10-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #37
xlash
Still learning....

The guys has 23 posts and joined the forums a few days ago. Obviously he isn't familiar with the vendor's reputation and did what he thought was necessary to get his product sooner or his money back to ease his frustration. Of course it's a lot easier to dick ride when it's not your dollar that's on the line.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #38
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Thread moved. Pending closing.

@stancejay
Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #39
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

IVAN ROCKS!

In before close! :-)
Old 10-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #40
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
How do you file a paypal claim within a week? thought you had to wait 30 days to do so
NOT so!!! I lost a lot of $$$ that way...You ship a product, and Canada Post only gives a "confirmation number" so the customer cant see where the package is...a week later file a claim and PayPal refunds the $$$...customer never sends item back!!!

PayPal only protects the buyer, but VERY little is done for the seller
One more reason to keep my business local
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 10-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #41
xlash
Still learning....

^^ sorry to hear that. IBTL.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #42
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
NOT so!!! I lost a lot of $$$ that way...You ship a product, and Canada Post only gives a "confirmation number" so the customer cant see where the package is...a week later file a claim and PayPal refunds the $$$...customer never sends item back!!!

PayPal only protects the buyer, but VERY little is done for the seller
One more reason to keep my business local
lame, paypal sucks. escrow.com is good for big orders imo.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:18 AM   #43
propr'one
op sucks cock

Fil, you're absolutely right. Paypal does very little to help sellers. I just dont do enough volume to justify signing a contract outright with a credit card processor, although i may do it just because i/my customers all hate paypal.

If this ever happens to you again (you think a customer is trying to **** you over), call me, there's things you can do.

hid headlights hid kit
Old 10-05-2009, 05:02 AM   #44
sexyblackbmw
1st Gear Newbie

Seems a little shady to me how the OP (Yupyup) was so active/anal in the beginning to shoot and ask questions later, and now, he can't even bring forth a simple "Thank you" or a conclusion message to this resolution only days later.
(You never know, could be the competition trying out their competitors process and products to better their own)

I've dealt with Absolute HID on a few occasions, and I was always completely satisfied. The product, customer service, and warranty are top notch and second to none. That’s my non biased opinion.

If you want something right away, and the vendor offers local pickup, which they do, GO PICK UP YOUR ITEM ASAP! Don't rely on shipping then bitch and complain later that you have to wait!! It's dubious and redundant.

Even business owners are entitled to their time off and vacation time away from processing hundreds of orders a day, and answering hundreds of boring repetitive emails each day! I've been there; it sucks especially when you're trying to take a little well deserved break.

The businesses are not always to blame! There is such a thing as LOUSY Customers.

Last edited by sexyblackbmw; 10-05-2009 at 05:05 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: