Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Propr'one Xenons
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #16
Steve30
Techno Viking

that movie sucked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
i know he was in Paris for a while, i haven't heard from him since.

Maybe he got kidnapped and auctioned off to the highest bidder as a manwhore, then his retired gov agent dad had to go save him.

E36 ///M3 S54
E30 325is winter build
Old 10-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
i havent personally dealt with proprone, but i have only heard good about him. perhaps there is no excuse for not hearing from him, and perhaps there is a good reason.

yupyup, i see your kinda new here, so ill go easy on you. if i was in your situation, i would not have made a thread like this. at least not so soon. since you were not given a contact number for proprone, and havent had a pm from him. i would have made a thread asking if anyone knows his contact number. if you couldnt get a hold of him, then maybe this thread would be justified.

flickr
Old 10-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #18
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve30 View Post
that movie sucked!
Liam was pretty bad ass in that movie. The only thing that was lame was that not much slowed him down. Only a couple of flesh wounds in the last action sequence. It was still sweet to see him owning all those Albanians.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #19
someguy
Singhy

hrm i understand the OP's concern, and I would be concerned too after such a long time. I think it's fair to expect an out-of-office reply or something to that affect if propr'one knew he was going to be out of office. I'm pretty sure this will get cleared up well though...
Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #20
Sickbimmer
750HP turbo E46 M3

I just ordered lights last week and got them. I know he's been busy. I'm sure he'll make it worth it in the end. Cheers.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:49 AM   #21
Qube
5th Gear Member

Did you get any type of status update? Perhaps it's one of those times where the one in a million slipped through the cracks?

Quote:
Last Activity: 10-01-2009 12:23 PM
Looks like he should be getting in touch soon. Please update this thread when it's all good so it can be closed amicably.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #22
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qube View Post
Did you get any type of status update? Perhaps it's one of those times where the one in a million slipped through the cracks?

Looks like he should be getting in touch soon. Please update this thread when it's all good so it can be closed amicably.

Vulture!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:49 AM   #23
Qube
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek View Post
Vulture!
you'd think. Everyone's got their own fans. There's more than enough cars for HID parts to go around

Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 AM   #24
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

don't get your thong in a knot he'll get back to you - he's a very trust worthy member and in no way would try to scam you.

wasn't he planning a vacation or something?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #25
yupyup
I Love Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdalinda View Post
YES!!... this thread will rock. i sense proprone is going to come in and lay the smack down.

i can imagine proprone has a very good reason why hes been absent. classic scenario were a 2 digit poster goes and tries to tarnish a buisness's name.
First of all "lay the smack down".... your an idiot.

Second it doesn't matter how many posts i have or how long i've been here. A business is a business i strictly posted through here to show my dealings with "A Business" that so many of you use.

Third through PayPal he finally responded and has yet to give me a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigIS View Post
yupyup, i see your kinda new here, so ill go easy on you. if i was in your situation, i would not have made a thread like this. at least not so soon. since you were not given a contact number for proprone, and havent had a pm from him. i would have made a thread asking if anyone knows his contact number. if you couldnt get a hold of him, then maybe this thread would be justified.
Isn't it easy to add a contact number to your business site? I've yet to be helped with anything i ask for on this forum why would this make it special?

But recently a friend of Ivan's pm'd me his number and i appreciated that. Unless i said anything negative i doubt i would have received any response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E. View Post
don't get your thong in a knot he'll get back to you - he's a very trust worthy member and in no way would try to scam you.

wasn't he planning a vacation or something?
He's been active on forum since i ordered. Unless he's doing that while on vacation...
Old 10-02-2009, 11:14 AM   #26
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupyup View Post
He's been active on forum since i ordered. Unless he's doing that while on vacation...
Been there, and dealt with situations like this... if the person as time to browse a forum and still not get back to someone who they're doing business with it's just plain unacceptable.

I know exactly where you're coming from. Hope everything works out for you
Old 10-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #27
craigIS
A.K.A. crossfire291

Send a message via MSN to craigIS
im not excusing him not getting back to you, im just saying that there are better options to exhaust before a thread like this is made.

i understand your frustration, as i have been in a similar situation recently, trying to find a part for my car.

there are just better ways to go about handling this, even if the business is not handling this correctly.

flickr
Old 10-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #28
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

I beleive this also should have been posted in the section for Sponser feedback.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #29
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigis View Post
im not excusing him not getting back to you, im just saying that there are better options to exhaust before a thread like this is made.

I understand your frustration, as i have been in a similar situation recently, trying to find a part for my car.

There are just better ways to go about handling this, even if the business is not handling this correctly.
^ +1
Old 10-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #30
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickbimmer View Post
I'm sure he'll make it worth it in the end. Cheers.
I agree. I can vouch for Ivan(Propr'one) being a very trustworthy guy. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but i can see how someone who doesn't know Ivan or had never dealt with him, can become worried. It's normal.

As Qube mentioned, just update us once everything's good, and ill just close the thread.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: