Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-13-2003, 08:33 PM   #1
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
This thread is so dam funny...

Well the link I will provide below is one of the funniest threads I've read in my life.

It teaches those who mod their cars, but don't know anything about what mods can do to their cars. Not only that, but it teaches them a lesson to never FAK with the dealership.

Take your time to read through pages 1,2,3. It's so dam funny and this guy deserved it. Forget about the pages following 3+ b/c it's just about arguing.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthr...5&pagenumber=1
Old 03-13-2003, 08:37 PM   #2
330DTM
Cinematographer

EDIT...
Page 3 is pure jokes. You'll see why when you read the whole first 3 pages
Old 03-13-2003, 08:38 PM   #3
sonny
6th Gear Member

You're right, don't FAK with the dealership! Serves him right for using all those aftermarket parts.
Old 03-13-2003, 08:44 PM   #4
330DTM
Cinematographer

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW4Life
You're right, don't FAK with the dealership! Serves him right for using all those aftermarket parts.
Haha, more like...

Serves him right for not knowing what he was doing to his car and relying on his local tuner's knowledge....AND...for switching his parts back to stock and telling the dealership that his engine messed up on it's own, thus causing the dealership to waste their money (in the end they voided his warrenty when they found out) to fix up a problem that was at the customer's own fault.

I laughed my head off how he acted so much like a young immature teenager when he found out that someone busted him.
Old 03-13-2003, 08:45 PM   #5
sonny
6th Gear Member

haha, exactly! He says, "Some dumb ass in a honda" tried racing him. Who's the real dumb ass now?
Old 03-13-2003, 09:04 PM   #6
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Wow, you really have to be careful what you do on the net now adays. Thats the second thread I have read about someone commiting fraud, and having it bite them in the azz. Well he did get what he deserved, but honestly, how many other people would have converted their car back to stock and tried to get the dealership to fix it?? I would have.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #7
sonny
6th Gear Member

yea but you would probably have been more smart about it and wouldn't have got caught!
Old 03-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #8
desma06
2nd Gear Member

What a bunch of Muthafarkers on that forum! If I was the guy with the blown engine and that guy sent a copy of the forum to all the dealers, I would hunt that fool down and pound his head with a brick! If he pulled one off the dealers, good on him... dealers farked!!
Old 03-13-2003, 10:44 PM   #9
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ///M3Boy28
Honestly, i agree with that the kid was stupid for running 18psi on a stock wrx turbo, but i thouhgt they awhere pretty hard on him and pretty much dicks. Lol but it was funny ass hell. Like one dud said

Owned
I'm feeling we need a owned sign.

Summer 04 Pics Coming Soon..."It Will Make Your Mouth Water"
///M3Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 10:55 PM   #10
Gamite

Daym, that guy got BURNED!! BADLY!!!

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 10:59 PM   #11
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ///M3Boy28
yes he did, he got raped real bad in his ass, but its funny when he bitches at all them. lol

Summer 04 Pics Coming Soon..."It Will Make Your Mouth Water"
///M3Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 11:12 PM   #12
330DTM
Cinematographer

Quote:
Originally posted by ///M3Boy28
yes he did, he got raped real bad in his ass, but its funny when he bitches at all them. lol

He's so dumb too. He says that he doesn't want to buy Subaru anymore just b/c of his stupid incident. What a dumb excuse.

I personally thought the Subaru community on the forums did the right thing. heh, that's what you get for bragging about not having to pay for damages to the engine, well initially before he got busted.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:53 PM   #13
mogie
Woodbumbling at Mazda

Send a message via ICQ to mogie Send a message via MSN to mogie
That was the worst thing ANYONE on a forum could do, irregardless of the situation. I have never seen such a RAT FINK, bunch of people on a forum, who are they to do that?? I hate to say this but this is why so many people in the world disrespect Americans - I hate to be blunt - however this really bites my bones when someone rats out....they say one thing and be all goody two shoes when hey if they had a problem that would cost them thousands of dollars - what exactly would they do??? Its not like this moron who blew up his engine killed someone now did he? Besides he is putting towards the economy- Service advisor writes repair order gets paid to do so,Mechanic has to fix his car, mechanic gets paid. People who manufactured the replacement parts get paid to make these parts, all in all it goes around as part of a business and global economic cycle. Makes me think twice about such dumb people who think they are so righteous.. then RAT people out....BAH.......I hope all them RAT FINK SUBE owners rot in hell.....Geez do I really want to join such a forum, where there resides such idiots??? Man as a possible SUBE owner myself - this really makes me think twice.

Last edited by mogie; 03-13-2003 at 11:55 PM.
mogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 11:54 PM   #14
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

ok, i didnt read all of it, plz let me know what happened~

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 08:43 AM   #15
Foc us
4th Gear Member

Well, dealers like to blame on the mods just to get the owner to pay for the repair, since dealers can only claim 1/2 of the rate and can't charge anything for the parts, so they're losing money. But this is way too far.....I mean putting a BOV and Turbo Timer is one thing but going 4psi over stock boost without proper engine management is pures idiotic. That Subaru can last for more than a month is a miracle already!!!!
When I first got this car I went right to the service department and ask what can I do and what can't I do or what will I void, even though I can only put a stinking air filter in there but my warranty still covers me in full! Too bad I can't lowered my SUV looked alike yet....
p.s. bmwm5lover......read the link like everyone else!

Last edited by Foc us; 03-14-2003 at 08:55 AM.
Foc us is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: