Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-05-2009, 09:43 AM   #16
Soni
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport View Post
If you dont have specifics on what happenned, or how it was dealt with your post seems to be more of a personal thing than just feedback. You stated you can go for pages, it would be best to post your experience in 1 post (you dont need pages) so it is a reference for potential buyers, or in your case a buyers beware.

Mike@n54tuning is one of our suppliers for the N54 market, and has always been supportive and punctual about it as well even when the product wasnt purchased through him. Props to Mike for the great products and service - again, my feedback is on Mikes work ethic, not his personality.
+1
Soni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #17
ctgazer
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ctgazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by miktheass View Post
Well it's possible that he's changed. I'm just stating my opinion and my experience dealing with him was not as great as others have had. I can't go into more specifics, this is just a message for others to take care. And he knows about my issues with him, he has been directly contacted about it. I actually don't habitually go bashing people, and if you like him and think he's a great guy then fine. I just happen not to think so, that's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@Bimmersport View Post
If you dont have specifics on what happenned, or how it was dealt with your post seems to be more of a personal thing than just feedback. You stated you can go for pages, it would be best to post your experience in 1 post (you dont need pages) so it is a reference for potential buyers, or in your case a buyers beware.

Mike@n54tuning is one of our suppliers for the N54 market, and has always been supportive and punctual about it as well even when the product wasnt purchased through him. Props to Mike for the great products and service - again, my feedback is on Mikes work ethic, not his personality.
^^likewise..cant say ive dealt with him in as much depth as you have. good luck in resolving your issues!
ctgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:30 AM   #18
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
"...does everything a GT1/OPS system can and much more for a fraction of the price. Including reading/deleting extended codes, tuner detection codes, and airbag codes. Also performs high speed data logging of over 600 parameters including knock retard, adaptation values, O2 sensors, boost targets, etc..."

So it does everything a GT1 does, except for it only really does what carsoft does?

Am i missing something? If its just a datalogger and code scanner/reset tool, what's the difference between this and carsoft (which costs 1/2 as much)
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #19
The-Traveler
2nd Gear Member

Is this accurate?

"A true "game changing" product, the Bavarian Technic does everything a GT1/OPS system can and much more for a fraction of the price. Including reading/deleting extended codes, tuner detection codes, and airbag codes. Also performs high speed data logging of over 600 parameters including knock retard, adaptation values, O2 sensors, boost targets, etc. "

Can I program all of the different options on my car with this? If it's $300 that's 2 hours of dealer labour saved!!!!
The-Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #20
brunp
2nd Gear Member

I looked at the product page link and from a technical perspective, I don't see what the difference would be from a cable that supports just one VIN vs. unlimited VINs. The cable is a conduit.....so it is all in the software licensing.

so the company is just making money off someone using it on multiple VIN's which I think is a little pricy in my perspective.
brunp is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: