Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

I now haves a BT Scan Tool :D

Yes. I said "haves". lol

This thing is awesome.
If no one have played with one yet, I highly recommend picking one up.

I got it for $335.00 (very fitting, I know...) from Mike@N54tuning... Great guy!

The program and set up is as easy as he promised and it does, well, everything!
Anything BMW can scan/see, I can too!

Yay!!

(I even picked up a little black Acer Aspire One to run it off of... Cutest. Laptop. Ever.)

... Bored at Lunch & just wanted to share ... hehe

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Yes. I said "haves". lol

This thing is awesome.
If no one have played with one yet, I highly recommend picking one up.

I got it for $335.00 (very fitting, I know...) from Mike@N54tuning... Great guy!

The program and set up is as easy as he promised and it does, well, everything!
Anything BMW can scan/see, I can too!

Yay!!

(I even picked up a little black Acer Aspire One to run it off of... Cutest. Laptop. Ever.)

... Bored at Lunch & just wanted to share ... hehe

Can it see though clothes and avatar photos like my scan tool can?
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
328i Cab
3rd Gear Member

Can it do everything a GT1 can? If so, i'd pick one up for sure

PM me for your sidewinder (laser cut) key blank and cutting needs. Have OEM pre-ews keys and replacement shells.
328i Cab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i Cab View Post
Can it do everything a GT1 can? If so, i'd pick one up for sure
of course it can't do anything even close to what a GT1 does.
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

http://burgertuning.com/scanner.html

... more info on the product ...

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Old 09-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkD View Post
Can it see though clothes and avatar photos like my scan tool can?
Cool! Does your have a "internet creep" detection, too??

lmao... I joke I joke...

Old 09-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
ctgazer
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ctgazer
where the pics of your new wheels mounted? oh and did you get the 5 VIN one or the unlimited?
ctgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
miktheass
1st Gear Newbie

Don't trust Mike from N54Tuning.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Ahh Mike from N54Tuning......yeah don't be fooled. He isn't the nice guy he pretends to be. Oh yeah nice if you are lining his wallet, but watchout - he likes to smile to your face then steal from your back pocket. Just be careful.

Be careful who you trust for the world is full of wolves in sheeps clothing. It's a cliché for a good reason.
miktheass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miktheass View Post
Ahh Mike from N54Tuning......yeah don't be fooled. He isn't the nice guy he pretends to be. Oh yeah nice if you are lining his wallet, but watchout - he likes to smile to your face then steal from your back pocket. Just be careful.

Be careful who you trust for the world is full of wolves in sheeps clothing. It's a cliché for a good reason.
If you're going to bash someone, please provide detailed info on your experience. Thanks.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
miktheass
1st Gear Newbie

Fair Enough, I can do that.

He skimmed money off me - thousands of dollars
Took advantage of my good nature
Didn't hold up his end of the bargain in business dealings
Disappeared when it was his turn to take some responsibility
Stole from me (and others) while they're backs were turned
Lied on numerous occasions
Refused to deal honestly with a contract - instead prefered back door under the table dealing

I could probably keep on going for pages, but you get the idea i'm sure. And i'm also sure there are others out there who have seen this side of him.
I've posted this only as a "buyer beware" based on my experiences with him. I feel obligated to do so when I see people praising that he is such a "good guy" because I believe it's just an act in many cases. If you had a good experience with him then great, but i'm just posting about the personal and professional experience I had. Take from it what you will.

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:41 PM   #11
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Whoa. Shit just got real.

(LOL!!)

Old 11-05-2009, 07:11 AM   #12
ctgazer
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ctgazer
Quote:
Fair Enough, I can do that.

He skimmed money off me - thousands of dollars
Took advantage of my good nature
Didn't hold up his end of the bargain in business dealings
Disappeared when it was his turn to take some responsibility
Stole from me (and others) while they're backs were turned
Lied on numerous occasions
Refused to deal honestly with a contract - instead prefered back door under the table dealing

I could probably keep on going for pages, but you get the idea i'm sure. And i'm also sure there are others out there who have seen this side of him.
I've posted this only as a "buyer beware" based on my experiences with him. I feel obligated to do so when I see people praising that he is such a "good guy" because I believe it's just an act in many cases. If you had a good experience with him then great, but i'm just posting about the personal and professional experience I had. Take from it what you will.

Thanks.
hmm more bashing. im guessing you are also jonbim72 from e90post...

i have yet to run into anyone in the GTA who has had a bad experience with Mike. obviously someone somewhere is bound to have had problems with him but all i see are general accusations and judging by your s/n, you're really out to bad-mouth others. why dont you try and resolve you issue by contacting him directly or actually some proof of the said dealings and transactions?
ctgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #13
miktheass
1st Gear Newbie

Well it's possible that he's changed. I'm just stating my opinion and my experience dealing with him was not as great as others have had. I can't go into more specifics, this is just a message for others to take care. And he knows about my issues with him, he has been directly contacted about it. I actually don't habitually go bashing people, and if you like him and think he's a great guy then fine. I just happen not to think so, that's all.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:01 AM   #14
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Well it's possible that he's changed. I'm just stating my opinion and my experience dealing with him was not as great as others have had. I can't go into more specifics, this is just a message for others to take care. And he knows about my issues with him, he has been directly contacted about it. I actually don't habitually go bashing people, and if you like him and think he's a great guy then fine. I just happen not to think so, that's all.
If you dont have specifics on what happenned, or how it was dealt with your post seems to be more of a personal thing than just feedback. You stated you can go for pages, it would be best to post your experience in 1 post (you dont need pages) so it is a reference for potential buyers, or in your case a buyers beware.

Mike@n54tuning is one of our suppliers for the N54 market, and has always been supportive and punctual about it as well even when the product wasnt purchased through him. Props to Mike for the great products and service - again, my feedback is on Mikes work ethic, not his personality.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #15
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

...balloons!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: