Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
Speak for yourself.
Well if being drunk 24/7 is fun/vacation for you than you should stick with Cuba or places like that..
Old 09-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #17
344i
5th Gear Member

drunk vacations are the best
344i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #18
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redster View Post
Well if being drunk 24/7 is fun/vacation for you than you should stick with Cuba or places like that..
I'm never going to Cuba again. Ever.
Drinking all the time is part of it for me. I like some sightseeing, but ultimately, unwinding is the main thing. Althoughbthe gap adventure tour will be nothing like that- it'll be trecking through jungles and shit. That's what my girl wants.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #19
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
I agree with Ivan and Terry on not going to Cuba or inclusive thing. Most of chicks that go there, just wanna get tan so people in cANADA can brag about them how they got cash to go down south.
Than as soon as you get there, people dont wanna go in the sea. They go in pools and and than wait for the dinner.
Swimming sucks too. The spanish guys always wants me to swim in that circle cord thingy. I can not swim in 1.5m-2m deep water. I like to go far off cost.

Than the last and the best. There is always some bill dispute line up where they argue for long. The check out is a bitch one of a kind.

Pitch in 1k more and go to Spain/Ibiza or some real vacation.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
SuperTrooper
1st Gear Newbie

Just sneak the booze in your luggage it's not that difficult there's even instructions on google lol. Alot of people just do that and order the soda package so you get unlimited refills with your rum and coke.
SuperTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper View Post
Just sneak the booze in your luggage it's not that difficult there's even instructions on google lol. Alot of people just do that and order the soda package so you get unlimited refills with your rum and coke.
Most ships have scanners for that, especially bigger ones. Using water bottles, shampoo bottles etc. does not work.

You have to pay to play..why go on a cruise if you can't spend money on drinks..
Old 09-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #22
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redster View Post
Most ships have scanners for that, especially bigger ones. Using water bottles, shampoo bottles etc. does not work.

You have to pay to play..why go on a cruise if you can't spend money on drinks..
It's not the "can't", its just the principle for it, I would feel like a sucker if I was shelling out $$$ for the booze, when I can go to a nice place somewhere else and have that included.
Once again, never been ona cruise and was planning on it.

Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
Old 09-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #23
lvan
6th Gear Member

So than get a 250ml booze botle ,stick it in your ass and walk like Burno.... Austrian wanna be ship cruise lover. hehheehehehehh

Will scanners detect it lol
Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #24
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Terry, what happened to you in Cuba? I just got back and I had a great time, paid $650 all in for a 4 star for the week.

Ivan, if you couldn't pick up a woman in Cuba you must really really suck at picking up women.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #25
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
It's not the "can't", its just the principle for it, I would feel like a sucker if I was shelling out $$$ for the booze, when I can go to a nice place somewhere else and have that included.
Once again, never been ona cruise and was planning on it.
I agree. I went on a mediterranean cruise and it rocked! That said, I'm not a fan of the Caribbean cruise idea because of the bar tab. You can find a nice 5 star all inclusive for less money.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #26
lvan
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
I agree. I went on a mediterranean cruise and it rocked! That said, I'm not a fan of the Caribbean cruise idea because of the bar tab. You can find a nice 5 star all inclusive for less money.
Yeah but , most people like cruises because they dont want 5 star and than being stuck there. That's why they pick cruise. At least that's what i was told.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #27
lvan
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe View Post
Terry, what happened to you in Cuba? I just got back and I had a great time, paid $650 all in for a 4 star for the week.

Ivan, if you couldn't pick up a woman in Cuba you must really really suck at picking up women.

I am afraid we are not on the same page here. The issue is not about picking up women, it's about getting a decent vacation.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #28
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Vacation is what you make of it. For me, it's swimming in salt water, chilling on the beach, having a couple drinks, and finding cute girls to hang out with.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #29
lvan
6th Gear Member

I was just pointing some of the things that are a bit misleading. Also many people like to use the term "5 star". Go to St Regis 5 star and go to Dominican/Cuba 5 star. The difference is as sky and ground. Just as all inclusive described. That "all inclusive" is what clogs up the check out. People think everything is included. Also the girls are everywhere. YOu don't have to go down to pick them up. They are all over in here as well. IMO
Old 09-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #30
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Cuba sucked, service sucked, food sucked, my 4 star cheap (~650) hotel sucked(which I expected). The onyl good thing about it was the scooter riding, the trip to havana(extra $80) and meeting cool people to drink with. I don't swim so the salty water is of no real interest to me. The people were fairly rude and I just got a generally bad feel from the country.
Jamaica, on the other hand, rocked. Stayed at a 5 star and it was UNREAL!

Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: