Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
goofy_gq
1st Gear Newbie

Sherkston Cruise

Hey guys...I'm not on here much but when I do come on I love to see the new pics and check out what's going on.... I have missed out on a couple meets and been to a few around mississauaga....

I know everyone here loves cruises and I have been thinking about this for a bit now and decided I should ask what you guys think....

I was thinking of doing a cruise this weekend or next weekend to sherkston shores... it's about 1.5 hours away just passed niagra in fort erie/port colborne area.

We can take the back roads and cruise for a bit it's not a bad drive.... I have a cottage there and have seen quite a few meets there this summer so far a honda civic meet, a toyota meet, nine o five rides was there this past weekend. And i finally got fed up and thought it would be nice to see a bimmer meet. The beach there is amazing. Whoever is interested let me know. I'll be on here everyday.. It's about a little over a quarter tank to get there and the beach is beautiful we can reserve a spot just for the cars on the beach as well as we can drink bbq it's such a fun place great for the kids as well...

Let me know what you think...
goofy_gq is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: