Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #61
Fel
Not Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
that was probably the second most retarded comment made on this forum. After Mark and his name dropping. Please don't be the new "rendered"
Don't be that guy, Tyler. Go away.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #62
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Quote:
But an impossible dream?

I think that pretty much sums it all up.................. AND, although Mr. Sproule is acting a little harsh and posting like a 12 year old turd, BUT..........in a generalisticly vague sort of way, he's kinda pointing in generally the right direction. I think too many are tiring of this thing Robb.............. and I understand your passion.............. but just get on with getting into a regular one and call it a day. There's no shame in a regular E30 M3. And one day if you see the holy grail, dump the regular and buy it.............. but until then, at least you'll be living a part of the dream and not just sitting on the sidelines eating a chocolate donut.

Last edited by tominizer; 09-11-2009 at 03:58 PM.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #63
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

You guys are crazy....

All I did was post a link to show how rediculously priced these EVO M3's are..
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #64
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
That's the thing.... if they are consistently selling for that price they are not overpriced.

What it's worth on the market and what it's worth to you are two different things.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #65
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer View Post
That's the thing.... if they are consistently selling for that price they are not overpriced.

What it's worth on the market and what it's worth to you are two different things.
They sell usually for 25-35000 EURO.
This one has low kms....
Old 09-12-2009, 02:28 AM   #66
aristo
2nd Gear Member

This is getting long in the tooth..
aristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #67
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Well........... actually in Rob's defense, he needs an outlet for his E30 M3 thing. He's been banned on all the E30 M3 forums for his bad behavior.

Now if he would just git on with it and buy one................ then that may all change.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #68
jello_g
4th Gear Member

With all the love that Robb has for the E30 M3, I'm still a little surprised he sold his in the first place. I still remember the time running into him in the west end several years ago before I acquired my own alpine M3, and thought of Robb's car, "wow that's hot!"

Gerald Lau's Facebook profile
jello_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:55 PM   #69
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominizer View Post
He's been banned on all the E30 M3 forums for his bad behavior.

Umm... Only 1 forum Sir.. s14.net
Old 09-14-2009, 02:42 PM   #70
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
^why for?
lvan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #71
344i
5th Gear Member

lol this thread rocks. Robb gets owned. e30 m3 evos. Can t go wrong.
344i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #72
e30bim
Banned

Isn't there a ricer club you can join? Your car is in the same class as a yaris or an echo. Your car has the same engine in it as my chainsaw haha. GTFO!

PS... that photo shoot of the CR shit in your signature is hilarious btw. It makes me want to do one of my proctor silex toaster after breakfast tomorrow hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Bud, you haven't got any clue about cars or life because you fail at it. ..

Having been out of BMW scene for 6+ years... I totally forgot how arrogant some BMW owners are...

Last edited by e30bim; 09-16-2009 at 12:58 AM.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #73
e30bim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
^^ LoL.. That's $94,000 Canadian + shipping..
.. way overpriced, and it's not even in original condition...
I just laugh at the prices people ask for these EVO III M3's.
Well keep laughing in your jap bucket. Nobody here cares. I'm sure a guy like you price shops for your underwear too and bitches about the cost at the dinner table with your mom and dad. Some cars are going to be for people that work hard in life, make alot of cash and have a passion for classic cars. So all costs forgotten they go out and buy the nicest example they can find of the car they want. Some people (like this Rob guy) sit in Gino's pizza, know exactly to the penny how much cash they have in their ashtray and buy the pepperoni pizza instead of the deluxe slice because they're simply too tight and don't have the scratch. Most of us don't want to hear you bitch about pricing as I can see over these 5 pages, and you seem to do it quite often.

What I'd suggest is take your spare time and get a part time job that will give you an extra $5000 a year after taxes, and in 20 years instead of all the time you wasted bitching about the cost of things you'll have $100k to go buy the car you claim to want so bad.

Lastly, if a car is priced at FMV how is it overpriced?

Last edited by e30bim; 09-16-2009 at 12:55 AM.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #74
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan View Post
^why for?
Well way back in 2002, there was a discussion on the 9/11 attacks...I expressed my feelings toward the 911 attack on the world trade center, I said that the U.S. kinda deserved it for sticking their nose in every country's business...sooner or later something bad would happen.
The admin of the site lost a friend in the World trade center so he took offense and banned me without warning...
Old 09-16-2009, 07:54 AM   #75
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Hmmmmmmm, didn't know that was the reason. I know people are REALLY touchy about 9/11. One of the forums I frequent had one of their sponsoring vendors advertise sales on that day with something like *crashing pricings* and some other statement ......... and the forum went absolutely insane on that vendor. People were angry as hell making all kinds of radical statements towards the vendor and what they were going to do to this family owned online business. It was absolutely crazy. The business appologized and everything and it didn't matter. People went on the rampage and the whole thing kept rolling into a huge fireball..................... it was sort of pathetic.

Back on topic, I shouldn't really get on Rob about this........... just two days ago I pulled my E30 M3 out of the garage to start up and run.......... gave her a bath and then put her away. I think that I'm almost more pathetic then Rob cause that's the ONLY time it's been out all year. Sad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: