Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #16
hustler
2nd Gear Member
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 194
I have the same HU, but don't have it in yet. The main button clicks in and is kinda low profile so maybe ...
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 AM   #17
g-unit
Pilipino ako
 
g-unit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 142
sorry for the late reply, the cover doesnt come down, but its fine with me.

in the end, i love it and thats all that matters. I have an aux port to hook up my iphone, and now its basically a hands free system since i can hear the conversation thru the speakers. also you can play mp3s on a usb stick if you dont want to hook up your iphone/ipod. well worth it for $200, and it only took me about 1hr to install.
__________________
  • 2002 e39 MTECH
  • 18" AR1's
  • Magnaflow 14850
  • Tint
  • Ice - Alpine
g-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #18
europrince
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North York
Posts: 6,729
^ I'm glad I got rid of my e39 last year. I see kids butchering them not with silly stereo installs. There is a guy in my area with clear tails and chrome rims. I've seen e39s with spoilers on them. You may be happy with your install, but I know for a fact that any person that drops 80 large on a new 5 series wouldn't dare do stuff like this. The e39 is a great car, but because of this kid souping up shit, but it's time has passed. Next!
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #19
g-unit
Pilipino ako
 
g-unit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
^ I'm glad I got rid of my e39 last year. I see kids butchering them not with silly stereo installs. There is a guy in my area with clear tails and chrome rims. I've seen e39s with spoilers on them. You may be happy with your install, but I know for a fact that any person that drops 80 large on a new 5 series wouldn't dare do stuff like this. The e39 is a great car, but because of this kid souping up shit, but it's time has passed. Next!

i guess im a kid at age 37 with 3 kids????
geez europrince if u got rid of ur e39 why u still hanging around here?
you need to relaxxx before u have a heartattack at ur age.
__________________
  • 2002 e39 MTECH
  • 18" AR1's
  • Magnaflow 14850
  • Tint
  • Ice - Alpine
g-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #20
limousine
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Faisalabad
Posts: 3
I tried hooking up my aftermarket stereo to my 2004 civic, I thought I hooked it up right, and then I started to drive like an hr later and there was smoke cumin outta the dash, and my dash lights were not working, any ideas?
__________________
Steam shower | Bathroom vanities | Faucets
limousine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
Kal
maxRealtor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 3,756
Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-unit View Post
i guess im a kid at age 37 with 3 kids????
geez europrince if u got rid of ur e39 why u still hanging around here?
you need to relaxxx before u have a heartattack at ur age.

he's the kid man dont' worry about him. He didn't get rid of his e39 it died on him lol funny how europrincess acts like he got rid of it by choice.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM   #22
europrince
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North York
Posts: 6,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
he's the kid man dont' worry about him. He didn't get rid of his e39 it died on him lol funny how europrincess acts like he got rid of it by choice.
Dude, any kid can spend $12k on a car like you did on your old e39. Why do you have to play that game? Why are you bringing an old conversation back to life? Nothing better to do? Go sell some homes and get off my back. I did nothing to you.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014