Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #16
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
my mom was mad but thats probably because i ripped the car apart in her garage kicking her out of it at the same time.
my polish parents thought it was a waste as well but I had piece of mind knowing that my car isnt going to break down on the road if I keep it maintained. I bought my car at 24 and have a similar story. Trust me, my parents started to love the car after a few drives in it. Let your dad take it to work for a day or two and see what he says then

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #17
Arash
6th Gear Member

at age 25, if you're still living with your parents, and decide to buy 2005 bimmer, your parents have every right to be pissed. smarten up and save your $$ for a house while you're still living at home. it's very hard to save up after you move out.
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #18
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

my dad came home from his buisness trip to find a bmw in the driveway...
my dad gave me one of those 'sit-you-down-pat-on-the-back-you-know-you-****ed-up-speechs'
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #19
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
lol i bought 2 bmws and i lived at home, i know i fail at life...but they are POS not like yours

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #20
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

You must be European and if so that would explain everything.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #21
dannyb
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
my polish parents thought it was a waste as well but I had piece of mind knowing that my car isnt going to break down on the road if I keep it maintained. I bought my car at 24 and have a similar story. Trust me, my parents started to love the car after a few drives in it. Let your dad take it to work for a day or two and see what he says then
my dad likes to work on it, when im not there he fixes stuff i had on my todo list. dont think he could take it to work though, he delivers restaurant equipment like stoves and fridges :p
dannyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #22
sands
3rd Gear Member

Well, I had been wanting a BMW since I saw my dad's lawyer drive up in one.
I was about five or six at the time. I was simply waiting for the day I got my license to get one!
I've been living on my own since my 18th birthday. So, unfortunately, I couldn't get my license or BMW right away.
I got my license fairly old, I was 21. I got my first car, a Mazda, but didn't keep it for long, as it was just to get me around for the time being.
Six months later, I showed up at my parent's house for dinner...with my BMW!
They gave me shit, not because of the car itself, but because I still was such an unexperienced driver, and they knew how heartbroken I would be if shit happened to the car, as in an accident or just me running into something.
And I have to say, although I hate admitting it, they were right.
Although I have never gotten into an accident, I will admit...I have hit it several times...
Luckily, they don't know about any of this, as they don't live in Toronto. And by the time I drive over to Montreal to visit them, the car has already been to the shop and gotten taken care of.
sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #23
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
the only shit I got into was everyone at work(including management) kept on asking why I drive a BMW, I told them if the company gave me a better deal on cars on would drive one of theirs, I work at Mercedes-Benz btw

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #24
TNation
Banned

nahh my friends all agree with me that most BMW drivers are douchebags, but hey I still love them
TNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #25
sands
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNation View Post
nahh my friends all agree with me that most BMW drivers are douchebags, but hey I still love them
Being on a BMW forum, mocking so called douchebags, makes you the biggest douchebag of them all.
sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #26
pawcio
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bro View Post

Don't you just Love Polish parents....
i have polish parents too and they were supportive when i bought the car. i'm only 23 and i don't have a house. i know i should save for one but i need a car too and i think that if you're gonna own a car you might as well own something you like.

pawcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #27
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
no you like to come on this forum and bitch and bicker at people and make stupid comments such as this one and personally attack forum members. you obviously havent learned from being banned for the past while. so either your smarten the F!#$ up or a request for a permanent ban will be requested. So smarten up or GTFO
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #28
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
parents give me shit for spending money on it.
friends give me shit for baller status. (but they joke and like it)
co-workers say that women don't care that its an m3 and that i should of got a 320 and could still pick up chicks and that i should stop doing drug deals to afford the car, etc etc.
brother and his friends love the car and always compete with me at the track of course. (porsche c4s and 300awhp sti).

all that aside, i got the car because i needed a car and i wanted the m3. people car say the a car is a bad investment, so i'm going to enjoy my bad investment and because i'm never going to sell it, i don't care about the resale value.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #29
rendered
6th Gear Member

Quote:
so you just admitted to loving male BMW drivers! That explains a lot about you, and your strange little peanut mind!

Why are you such a hating loser about everything?!

just because you and all your friends are broke students who can barely afford a shitbox 20 year old Bmw that's running poorly at best doesn't mean you have the permission to hate on the good people who can afford to own these cars from new. So yea, STFU and GTFO. Obviously you haven't learned from being banned for the last while!? FYL

And one more thing, take that ****ing stupid highschool sounding shit about me off your signature or else I'll come to your house and make your mom do it for... And I mean that in the nicest way I possibly can at this point... Your embarrasing yourself keeping that stupid shit up there. Act your age kid, you're not 12 anymore.

Last edited by rendered; 08-26-2009 at 07:58 PM.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #30
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
Being on a BMW forum, mocking so called douchebags, makes you the biggest douchebag of them all.
hahahaha! owned
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: