1 of 1140 produced for the Japanese market, of 7410 LHD models total.I bought it in Vancouver 3 years ago and it is now registered in Ontario. It's a solid, comfortable car with a strong driveline. I used it to commute 90km/day in Vancouver for 2 years. Has been winter garaged and lightly driven since moving to Toronto. At my last oil change the mechanic was in awe of the lack of rust on this car up on the hoist.
Overall, this car is 7.5/10. I drove it from Vancouver to Toronto over 4 days last year and it behaved perfectly as a German sport sedan should, while giving an average of 28 mpg. Fuel economy would have been much higher if speeds were lower.
Polaris silver, with anthracite cloth manual "sport" interior.
"Green" M30B34 engine (3.5L inline 6 cylinder) with tonnes of torque (passed stringent B.C. "aircare").
1-2-3 Sport Auto (early manumatic)
Very rare Brown tinted factory glass
Uber rare factory Moon Roof
M-Tech package (steering wheel, seat badges, areo-kit*)
* All tow cover and jack point covers are still attached... rare!
• a few quarter size areas where clear-coat if failing. Paint is 7/10.
• a touch of rust (less than a dime) on top of rear tailight.
• a bit of rust (inhibited) on the moon-roof lifting arms.
• Shocks on both seats fronts are gone and on the diver's seat one bolster is detached and a few tears (patched).
• one fog light broken
• 2" crack on dash
GOOD (partial list from last 3 years):
• Besides the above items, the car is bone dry. Looks amazing up on a hoist.
• vents are tight, adjustable dash vent
• new drive shaft
• new exhaust (cat back)
• Bilstein Sports on all 4 corners
• new headgasket
• Mustang injectors
• steering pump
• water pump
• Front wheel bearings
• Fuse box
• glove box iPod controller / charger
• Rear sub- frame mounts and pitman dog-bones
• Heater valve
Also available for sale separately (or packaged in):
10:1 "dirty" M30b34
17" x 8.5" et11 ACT multi-piece "basketweave" wheels
These will work perfectly on my future projects so no ass-gabbing please.