Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
2 russian girls burn alive on traffic cam (vid)

lol

darwinism?

Im amazed at the stupidity, they had so much space to swerve if they needed too

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform

Last edited by BMW_7; 08-17-2009 at 11:13 PM.
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

drunk or high... or txting.... or doing their lips... who knows... Woman behind a wheel is like a monkey with a hand granade wa wa wee wa.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

holy shit this is nws.... omg :o

description says: the poor guys were shaken up, something happened and the car lost control and hit the post. the guys who were standing nearby were teachers at a school for deaf children, they didn't notice what was oging on. the ambulance that passed by was taking away a dying kid and could not stop. there were fire extinguishers in the ambulance were apparently used up from another accident where everyone was alive.

Last edited by BMW_7; 08-17-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #4
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

thats serious.... i dunno what i would've done being around..

i dunno if i wouldve tried to ram the car with my car away from the pole and atleast "try" and save the guy in the back, might be stupid idea but not sure i can just stand there and video tape a guy die like that..

kudos to the man who thought of kicking the windshield which saved the drivers life, cept he will have to live with the thoughts of killing someone..

Last edited by Aloush; 08-18-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Aloush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

^^^^ there was 4 people in a car 2 girs and 2 guys 1 survived as you see there... horrid shit, and the sad part people dont give a ****, and just film it eh.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
^^^^ there was 4 people in a car 2 girs and 2 guys 1 survived as you see there... horrid shit, and the sad part people dont give a ****, and just film it eh.
I wouldn't go that far to say that. Realistically you could only rescue the driver through the window.

The metal is too hot and twisted so the people in the back and the passenger sides were dead already from the impact of the post. I just think if those guys hurried a bit they could have rescued the driver before he burned himself to 4th degree

Last edited by BMW_7; 08-17-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

there's so many videos where people crash and no one gives a ****... I seen like 100 of them its all the same... I'm not sure if its Egoism or just people don't give a flying ****... Its sad..

here similar situation... mother and 2 kids got stuck in a car...
Old 08-18-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
^^ it looks like people care there.

I don't think it's that people don't care in most cases. I think it's that they're too scared for their own lives to do anything. Plus it's a known psychological effect where people expect someone else to do something and in the end no one does anything.

Hopefully in the future I'll be able to help people every day. It's not really my concern how stupid they may have been to cause damage to themselves. Everyone makes mistakes.

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1993 BMW 525i - daily
1994 BMW 325i - sold
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Last edited by Dr. Flyview; 08-18-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER View Post
there's so many videos where people crash and no one gives a ****... I seen like 100 of them its all the same... I'm not sure if its Egoism or just people don't give a flying ****... Its sad..

here similar situation... mother and 2 kids got stuck in a car...
About 6 years ago on the way back from Montreal I was the first on the scene of a head on crash, where one car caught fire. In a situation like this, there is very little you can do. Fire extinguishers didn't do shit since fire was too big. But when fire stated spreading to another car where 2 people(I believe driver was dead though) were trapped, all of us started pulling the car away from the fire and truckers were using their fire extinguishers to hold the fire.
I don't think a single car drove by without stopping and helping. But there was a lot of panic, since like I said there is very little you can do.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:56 AM   #10
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Couldn't they make some sort of fire suit that someone could quickly jump into, so they can rescue someone trapped in a burning vehicle? Obviously holding their breaths during it...

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1993 BMW 525i - daily
1994 BMW 325i - sold
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:28 AM   #11
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Flyview View Post
I don't think it's that people don't care in most cases. I think it's that they're too scared for their own lives to do anything. Plus it's a known psychological effect where people expect someone else to do something and in the end no one does anything.
Bingo. I forget the exact term, but it's something like "Bystander Effect."

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:42 AM   #12
magnus
6th Gear Member

My worst experience was trying to pull out a bus driver that had his legs stuck when the bus overturned. The guy was asking us calmly to help him as the bus was burning and the flames were reaching him. I tried everything i could and along another guy even tried to reach and amputate his leg. Unfortunatelly we couldnt and we watched the guy slowly burn to death. The sickest part is that the poor guy did not even scream and all he said was please tell my kids i love them and that i am sorry. I think i was soooo sick for a week and just couldnt stop thinking of his face.
One of the worst moments in my life by far! I wish none of you come across something like this and hope all of you do your best to help in this situations but always use your head !
RIP to all these folks on the videos!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR

check this one out, found it yesturday. Wales is where it was made keep it in mind that this is not real just a anti-texting propoganda vid. E36 318Ti content @ 1:10.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #14
daytona
6th Gear Member

The euro ads are really realistic which is more affective than saying "its against the law to...."..I seen a accident where a guy smashed into a pole and when he got out his arm was literally hanging by his clothes only.Lucky a paramedic crew was driving by and treated him quickly but the screaming from this poor dude was unforgettable.He playing around with his video player when driving about 70km in a 40km zone I heard later from a neighbor.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #15
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus View Post
My worst experience was trying to pull out a bus driver that had his legs stuck when the bus overturned. The guy was asking us calmly to help him as the bus was burning and the flames were reaching him. I tried everything i could and along another guy even tried to reach and amputate his leg. Unfortunatelly we couldnt and we watched the guy slowly burn to death. The sickest part is that the poor guy did not even scream and all he said was please tell my kids i love them and that i am sorry. I think i was soooo sick for a week and just couldnt stop thinking of his face.
One of the worst moments in my life by far! I wish none of you come across something like this and hope all of you do your best to help in this situations but always use your head !
RIP to all these folks on the videos!
funny we have something in common, we both watched a guy burn to death
with me it was my 6'4 big ass, quiet neighbor. he parked his car on the side of the building and began reving the engine, then would stop then would rev, full wot, 2am. he parked in front of my window. so i turn on all the lights, raise the blinds stare at him, yell out the window, shrug my shoulders, pick up the phone call 911. I put the phone out the window so they can hear it say its odd & buddy is the quiet type.
No one showed up!
I had to call 20 minutes later when buddies car started shooting 4ft+ jet flames out the tail pipe, which i recall mentioning to the 911 operator as a possible outcome to reving ur motor full wot for so long. then the wood fence attached to the nunnery went up 12ft+ hi flames..
by the time they get there the guys car is engulfed, im just getting out the front door with my 75+ yr old neighbour, just as the cars gas lines popped off 2x's very loudly.

and theres more to that as again he parked right in front of my window, but ill just stop there.

when i was a kid i walked to the front of a long traffic jam i was in on a upstate ny interstate. greyhound had run over a family car crushing it, it burst into flames. I saw the car literally was now only 1ft high and their burnt arms were sticking out the windows pointing up & outwards. the bus had a flat.

I've also burned myself real good, gawd that would be the worst way to die.

and still on the subject of fires & 911 , oddly the power line pole at the edge of my parents property caught fire one night. my mother calls 911 it rings & rings & tings & no one answers..so she picked up the phone book & called the fire dept direct.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: