Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:22 AM   #16
topaz330ci
Bang Boom

Ya i know what you mean about the shadow trim! My trim is a bit dull at the moment and i couldn't find a solution to get it nice and shiney again! I'm not really gonna do anything more to this car except for typical maintenance! Right now the car is mint, i have no problems with it except for it consuming a little too much oil. But i think i think i almost figured out the fix for it!

I wouldn't go so far with the rims, nor the kidney grills... but the trim would be a wicked idea! Glossy black would look pretty sick! I try to keep the car clean, i was NEVER a fan of grey interior, but with the wood it looks decent. Also since the car is blue, the light interior suits it in a way. I think i would prefer black though hands down!

I have a few buyers for this car locally. I never even post the car for sale or anything and ppl always ask me if i want to sell it. 99% are prob just making convo though. If this weekend goes well and i fix the oil consumption problem which is not actually that bad but i'm just very picky, i might look into selling it since i do want another car! I've been looking for a while now!

But thank's for the advice, i actually might just to the shadow trim! it would look really nice!

If the car was all black, you better believe that i'd black it out completely. My next car will be black on black for sure, possibly even soft top black.

Cheers
topaz330ci is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: