Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #16
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by chefd
hate to say it but the SRV will beat you its an h22a they can put down 185hp whp, i ran my friends to a 15.2
Dude, are you retarded?? 185 rwhp is 215 hp at the crank. Obviously his car is modded. So dont give me this BS. From 100 km/h - 200km/h I put 4-5 cars on a SH. I think a well driven 328 could take him in the 1/4 mile.

Bitch Please!
Old 03-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #17
chefd
2nd Gear Member

Sorry i dont consider a CAI and exhaust a mod, but i know the preludes can run real quick.
chefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 03:32 PM   #18
chefd
2nd Gear Member

SH is different from srv
sh is a 2.3 non vtec
SRV is an 2.2 with vtec
sh produces 165 at the crank
SRV produces 200 at the crank
Old 03-13-2003, 03:39 PM   #19
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Sorry i dont consider a CAI and exhaust a mod, but i know the preludes can run real quick.
Well then, if a performance CAI and exhaust werent mods, they would be options from the factory. Hondas Mod well, and higher times can be expected from just those two little things. Regardless, It isnt gonna beat a 328. If you ran a 15.2 in Nova Scotia at that track, in that weather , a 328 would have beat it at that track in that weather.

E46_Lover seems to like to do anything to win an argument, even compare 1/4 mile times in different parts of the world. Its funny, I could see an M3 running 15's in Colarado 3000 ft above sea level, and a Type R running low 14's in SoCali, and he would say the Type R is faster. Bitch grow up.

Bitch Please!
Old 03-13-2003, 04:15 PM   #20
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Well then, if a performance CAI and exhaust werent mods, they would be options from the factory. Hondas Mod well, and higher times can be expected from just those two little things. Regardless, It isnt gonna beat a 328. If you ran a 15.2 in Nova Scotia at that track, in that weather , a 328 would have beat it at that track in that weather.

E46_Lover seems to like to do anything to win an argument, even compare 1/4 mile times in different parts of the world. Its funny, I could see an M3 running 15's in Colarado 3000 ft above sea level, and a Type R running low 14's in SoCali, and he would say the Type R is faster. Bitch grow up.

Bitch Please!
E46 EURO M3, what exhaust do they have that adds more HP? never heard of one...same with CAI.

John, bring your car to cayuga...im 100% sure i can prove u wrong, that your 328, is NOT a honda killer....you must admit, honda's are ****ing fast cars....and i know, and everyone else knows i like a bmw better. i only back them up because 1) i like real modded hondas, like on www.jdmcivic.com 2) because you are an overconfident and stuck up bmw owner

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 04:26 PM   #21
chefd
2nd Gear Member

Bmw are not fast in a straight line its a proven fact. You go mod for mod agaisnt a car with an h22a, and i bet you will lose.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:27 PM   #22
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Bmw are not fast in a straight line its a proven fact. You go mod for mod agaisnt a car with an h22a, and i bet you will lose.
crx + h22a + 75shot = 12s or less if you know how to drive it right

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 03-13-2003, 04:39 PM   #23
chefd
2nd Gear Member

Cool

That car you just made up would run high 11s!!!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 05:33 PM   #24
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
E46 EURO M3, what exhaust do they have that adds more HP? never heard of one...same with CAI.

John, bring your car to cayuga...im 100% sure i can prove u wrong, that your 328, is NOT a honda killer....you must admit, honda's are ****ing fast cars....and i know, and everyone else knows i like a bmw better. i only back them up because 1) i like real modded hondas, like on www.jdmcivic.com 2) because you are an overconfident and stuck up bmw owner
your a fu*king idiot Jon, you know I am not a stuck up BMW owner. When I raced Dan in his RSX-S I knew I would lose and what happened? I lost, I never once bragged that I would beat him, before or after the race.

I take hondas for what they are worth. And there are no fast hondas period (except for the NSX). Honda is an economy car and it always will be. I consider something with over 300 hp and running 13's stock fast.

I also never said my 328 was a honda killer, dont put words in my mouth.

Remember, its not me in my 328 that will get better times than a prelude, it is an experienced driver that will get better times, than a prelude with an equal experienced driver. I have never been to the 1/4 mile track before, I expect to run a 15.5 or worse, and does that mean my car is slower than a prelude?? Maybe in your 15 year old diluted mind.

You think that Hondas are Gods gift to the 1/4 mile, but you are wrong. When you start to compare cars, start with stock numbers and in equal conditions.

BTW Jon, Just so you know, no matter what you do to a honda, no matter if you make it am M5 Killer, its still at the end of the day going to be a $5000 car and its still going to be a piece of shit.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:45 PM   #25
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
your a fu*king idiot Jon, you know I am not a stuck up BMW owner. When I raced Dan in his RSX-S I knew I would lose and what happened? I lost, I never once bragged that I would beat him, before or after the race.

I take hondas for what they are worth. And there are no fast hondas period (except for the NSX). Honda is an economy car and it always will be. I consider something with over 300 hp and running 13's stock fast.

I also never said my 328 was a honda killer, dont put words in my mouth.

Remember, its not me in my 328 that will get better times than a prelude, it is an experienced driver that will get better times, than a prelude with an equal experienced driver. I have never been to the 1/4 mile track before, I expect to run a 15.5 or worse, and does that mean my car is slower than a prelude?? Maybe in your 15 year old diluted mind.

You think that Hondas are Gods gift to the 1/4 mile, but you are wrong. When you start to compare cars, start with stock numbers and in equal conditions.

BTW Jon, Just so you know, no matter what you do to a honda, no matter if you make it am M5 Killer, its still at the end of the day going to be a $5000 car and its still going to be a piece of shit.
ok first off, stuck up bmw owner...how many hondas have u ridden in smart ass? you are SOOO close minded, if there are no fast hondas except the NSX, then that means your car is even slower because you lost to the RSX. moron

since you are always telling me you can beat that prelude any time, im holding you to it..if u beat that one, u can beat another?

i was talking with shotta about this 1/4mile shit earlier..first of all, look where we are moron...its ALL straight roads, where do we come up to krispy kreme from a winding road that has ups and downs, lefts and rights? moron. if we were in europe or asia, the honda would be left in the dust, unless its a type-s or type-r or a car thats modded...i never said honda would ever be better than BMW...even though it can run 8sec i would rather have the M5 for speed, luxury and looks.

you put words in my mouth all the time, i cant put any in yours? dont be a ****ing moron.

Old 03-13-2003, 05:56 PM   #26
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Dude, are you retarded?? 185 rwhp is 215 hp at the crank. Obviously his car is modded. So dont give me this BS. From 100 km/h - 200km/h I put 4-5 cars on a SH. I think a well driven 328 could take him in the 1/4 mile.

Bitch Please!
\

uhh...200hp from the prelude, minus 20% friction loss is 180hp...you do the math, and your becoming a dentist?

EDIT: NOOOOOO i pressed the wrong keys..shit!

i meant to say 170..but its like 164 or something. right?

my point is....it was a typo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 03-13-2003 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:59 PM   #27
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
ok first off, stuck up bmw owner...how many hondas have u ridden in smart ass? you are SOOO close minded, if there are no fast hondas except the NSX, then that means your car is even slower because you lost to the RSX. moron

since you are always telling me you can beat that prelude any time, im holding you to it..if u beat that one, u can beat another?

i was talking with shotta about this 1/4mile shit earlier..first of all, look where we are moron...its ALL straight roads, where do we come up to krispy kreme from a winding road that has ups and downs, lefts and rights? moron. if we were in europe or asia, the honda would be left in the dust, unless its a type-s or type-r or a car thats modded...i never said honda would ever be better than BMW...even though it can run 8sec i would rather have the M5 for speed, luxury and looks.

you put words in my mouth all the time, i cant put any in yours? dont be a ****ing moron.
I do think my car is slow, like I said before I consider a NSX, E46 M3, M5 etc, fast because they can run 13's out of the box.

But my car IS faster than a prelude, not by much, but it is. So is Wasabi's and so is Thinair's (when they were stock that is). They ran faster times than the lude.
Old 03-13-2003, 06:05 PM   #28
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
\

uhh...200hp from the prelude, minus 20% friction loss is 180hp...you do the math, and your becoming a dentist?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHH

180whp X 1.20 = 216 crank HP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, go back and study for your grade 9 math class, I mean I know how challenging it can be

OMG, you are so f*cken stupid.
Old 03-13-2003, 06:13 PM   #29
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
I do think my car is slow, like I said before I consider a NSX, E46 M3, M5 etc, fast because they can run 13's out of the box.

But my car IS faster than a prelude, not by much, but it is. So is Wasabi's and so is Thinair's (when they were stock that is). They ran faster times than the lude.
wasabi ran the same times my friend did in his g/f's 2001 prelude...?

Old 03-13-2003, 06:21 PM   #30
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
wasabi ran the same times my friend did in his g/f's 2001 prelude...?
Has your friend been to the 1/4 mile track before? How can you compare? Maybe they are differently experienced drivers? Take a 328 to the track then a lude with the same driver, and lets see what is faster. Thats the only way you can tell.

Do you know anything about comparisons??? Honestly? You would compare anything, so it is in your favour. Do you know how to set up an experiment, so there are no other factors involved, to really compare two cars??

STFU bitch.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: