Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-12-2003, 11:16 PM   #46
Soldo
6th Gear Member

its fun, lets keep it going!!!
i enjoy seeing just how many PERFECT drivers there are out there!!
Old 03-12-2003, 11:37 PM   #47
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
its fun, lets keep it going!!!
i enjoy seeing just how many PERFECT drivers there are out there!!
ok, how about this, maybe if that girl who took out your first bmw a long time ago, was going 20 km/h less, she wouldnt have broken both of her legs in that head on collision.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:35 AM   #48
teamsta
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
well SOMEONE feels like a DUMBASS (ME!!) [/b]
Well at least you're right on one thing...
Old 03-13-2003, 02:30 AM   #49
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
ok, how about this, maybe if that girl who took out your first bmw a long time ago, was going 20 km/h less, she wouldnt have broken both of her legs in that head on collision.
WOW, thats a GOOD POINT!!!!
bringin back BAD MEMORIES!!!
TOUCHE MK!!!!!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 08:16 PM   #50
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
those radar detectors work even when they are moving they set the speed they are traveling then it calculates how fast your going in front or behind them.....and they calibrate them everyday with tuning forks 2 of them actually 40km/h and 80km/h and they probably check once at the begining of shift and EVERY TIME THEY PULL SOMEONE OVER. Now technically they are supposed to be at a standstill when using radar why do I know all this I went to law school and did a co-op you get one of 2 things from law school #1 how to be a good cop or #2 how to be better at getting around the law for such occasions. Oh and even if they didn't check the calibration there book will say they did....they have too. hhmm if your not going to use a lawyer see a justice of the peace and request the officers notes (they have to release them) that way you can check for any mistakes spelling doesn't count.
hope it helps

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 08:23 PM   #51
maverick
5th Gear Member

one more thing
when they ask you a question like do you know that you were speeding it is in fact better to say I want aware that I was speeding or say nothing at all because if you say yes or even say I think I was doing 12 over YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED GUILT which they write your statement on the back of THEIR copy of the ticket and in the words of porky the pig bdit bdit bdit thats all folks.

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
Old 03-13-2003, 08:31 PM   #52
maverick
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
**** that pig.. you should said i wasnt speeding.. not i was paying attention to the road.. now he can bs any answer he wants on you...

i hate those pigs.. u shoulda shot him
Oh man we all get pissed at the cops hope this was a joke.
Ihate the cops
I hate the cops
F$%& the police

oh Sh*t theres someone breaking into my house they have a gun wheres the police I need them.
hate them when your involved
love em when you need em.
PLEASE....

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
Old 03-13-2003, 09:18 PM   #53
Soldo
6th Gear Member

maverick, i thank you HUGE!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2003, 12:50 AM   #54
Softy
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
SORRY OFFICER!
It'll NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!
i mean FUK YOU!
some of us DO get judged just because of the car we drive i never said HALF the things that you claim i said, but THANKS FOR PUTTIN WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!
and i appologize for incresing your insurance rates since your SUCH A PERFECT DRIVER!!!!!!!!
again, I APPOLOGIZE!!!!!!!
Let's try and quote what you've posted and see if my interpretation of the situation is close:

"i was picking up food for my mom at this CROATIAN bar place"

"i wasn't speeding that bad probably around 85 and it was a 60 zone "

"i mean some of these laws are BULLSHlT!!!!"

"you gotta understand the some of us REALLY CAN'T do 50 in a 50 zone, or even 60 in a 50 zone!!

"some of us just have LEAD FEET, and others just don't wanna!!"

So exactly what words did I put in your mouth?

Quote:
i was refering to SOFTY as being a POILICE officer with his SOFT ASS cryin about how hes a PERFECT DRIVER and its MY fault (or people LIKE me) that his insurance rates are high, and how i'm a HIGH RISK DRIVER cause i only have ONE ticket against me for NOT HAVING INSURANCE ON ME!!
so CLEARLY you can ALL see that since i don't have a piece of paper with me at all times in my car, i am a HAZARD on the road!!
I don't think your ticket for no insurance makes you high risk, I think your attitude to rules does. And yes, people like you cause rates for people like me to go up, because I get grouped in the under 25 aged male class.

FYI, I do have a perfect driving record and plan on keeping it that way. I have to pay to insure four different cars and don't think saving 5 minutes is worth the insurance increase. If I want to push my cars, I take them to the track.

Good luck in court.
Softy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 02:11 PM   #55
Clay325IS
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Clay325IS
Quote:
**whisper** I think cops are monitoring max.....think we should stop saying bad things about 'em.
oink oink oink oink oink

Quote:
goddamn, i dont even know the story behind that one, and it's still ownage
Old 03-14-2003, 03:01 PM   #56
Jesse
2nd Gear Member

This is really sad...

Quote:
CLEARLY some of you didn't understand me, i drove by a parked cop in a PARKING LOT and he decides just to be a DICK!!!!
and why not STEREOTYPE them, i know a few cops but i know more BAD than GOOD!! we have EVERY RIGHT TO STEREOTYPE THEM!!!
i mean look at this guy in no way did i hurt ANYONE and this guy decides to HUNT ME DOWN just to hassles me and be RUDE abouty things!!!!
and theres NO WAY i'm paying that ticket, cause once i go to renew 4.
so i AM gonna fight it!!!
damn PIGS!!!!!

and if they ARE on the boards,
this is all i have to say,
GO FIGHT SOME REAL CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't normally get into these discussions, but I just have to say something here. I am totally with mkgino on this as well, and I just really can't believe what I am hearing from this guy.

Got some points to make:

1. How old are you?
2. You were doing 80 in a 60, you don't think he has the right to pull you over for that?
3. "in no way did i hurt ANYONE" - that's because he prevented you from doing so before you could.
4. "my insurance my rates will SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!" - yes, and so will every mine and any other young guys out there who are paying insane rates. You are one of the reasons MY ins. is so high.

And for all those other people that are saying "pigs suck", you should show some respect.

These are people that are doing their jobs, they are human like anyone else, and when you need them - they are there. So if your girlfriends or mothers ever get murdered, don't run to the "pigs", if you ever fall through the ice and are dying, don't let the "pigs" give you CPR, if your house gets vandalized, don't call the "pigs", if you are run over in the street by a drunk, don't let the pigs find the guy - deal with it all yourself. Remember, you have no need for them, what have they ever done for you. Damn guys gave you a speeding ticket.

Granted, there are always bad apples, as I said, they are human - but to generalize cops as "pigs", is disrespecting all officers.

As for speeding, everyone speeds. But the difference is, we don't come on maxbimmer and bitch about how cops suck and how they should die because we deal with the consequences of our actions. Whenever I get a ticket, I thank the cop and go on with my life... hopefully respect is something you will learn when you grow up a little.
Old 03-14-2003, 04:20 PM   #57
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Re: This is really sad...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse

These are people that are doing their jobs, they are human like anyone else, and when you need them - they are there. So if your girlfriends or mothers ever get murdered, don't run to the "pigs", if you ever fall through the ice and are dying, don't let the "pigs" give you CPR, if your house gets vandalized, don't call the "pigs", if you are run over in the street by a drunk, don't let the pigs find the guy - deal with it all yourself. Remember, you have no need for them, what have they ever done for you. Damn guys gave you a speeding ticket.

Granted, there are always bad apples, as I said, they are human - but to generalize cops as "pigs", is disrespecting all officers.

SEE WHAT I MEAN!
they are doing their jobs, MOST OF EM at least, i mean, when i said they should FIGHT REAL CRIME this is what i was talking about go save lives from roberies, and shoot outs, not because someone is doing 10 OVER!!!! I have RESPECT towards authority, but i DON'T have respect for those that don't show any towards me!!
and since MOST of the cops i've delt with were JERKS, what else can i say but BAD THINGS about em?!?!

Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 05:44 PM   #58
Jesse
2nd Gear Member

Re: Re: This is really sad...

Quote:
SEE WHAT I MEAN!
they are doing their jobs, MOST OF EM at least, i mean, when i said they should FIGHT REAL CRIME this is what i was talking about go save lives from roberies, and shoot outs, not because someone is doing 10 OVER!!!! I have RESPECT towards authority, but i DON'T have respect for those that don't show any towards me!!
and since MOST of the cops i've delt with were JERKS, what else can i say but BAD THINGS about em?!?!

80 in a 60 = 20 over, not 10. Plus, he said you were going 90, and for some reason, I believe him.

What do you think, we have 2 police officers for all of Toronto or something? News Flash: robberies and shootouts do not occur every 3 minutes, the cops do have other responsibilities, and one of those responsibilities is to keep the streets safe (that includes people going 90 in a 60 zone). Speed limits are set for a reason, a lot of the time because there are residential areas and schools near-by. You don't think the cops should protect our kids?

Respect needs to be earned, I don't see why they should respect a young kid who has no respect for them with the attitude you present, and I think the cops do a pretty good job of earning the respect they deserve every day.

Anyway, I'm done... you'll learn one day.
Old 03-14-2003, 10:52 PM   #59
teamsta
1st Gear Newbie

SOLDOMATIC

Your logic isn't making one single valid point. Seriously. I understand your frustrations with getting the ticket. But to say pulling you over and getting a ticket that you lawfully deserve is disrespecting you is absurd. The police are there to serve and protect, traffic enforcement is part of their duties. I have a cop relative, and if someone called him a bad apple because he wrote a ticket, they would be totally incorrect. He prides himself in his job, and stopping young kids speeding away from bars is DEFINITLY part of his job. Someday maybe you’ll need the cops, and they’ll be there for you, and you’re attitude toward them may just change… I’m 20 and I like to push the limits now and then, and I am still able to have this positive, mature attitude, why aren’t you?

Peace
Old 03-15-2003, 09:31 PM   #60
Soldo
6th Gear Member

COPS STILL SUCK!!!
(the bad ones that is!!)and you guys WON'T CHANGE MY MIND!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: