Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-10-2003, 06:04 PM   #16
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
i hate those pigs.. u shoulda shot him
Why don't you say that to a cops face tuff guy?

Comments like that you should keep to yourself, just like I'm keeping my unfavorable opinion of you to myself............

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 06:17 PM   #17
Fernando
2nd Gear Member

Cool speeding Tckt

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i don't think i radar was involved, cause he wasn't RADARING ME!!!!
he just was following me i guess, and saw i was going faster than other traffic!!
this guy was out SOLELY TO GET ME!!
Suggest go to court and ask when the last time the cruisers' speedometer was checked with radar gun.

His speedometer could have been off, ie: wrong size tires,etc...!

Only chance you have! One of the SIU guys at work suggested that. He's an ex-copper!

Cheers,
Fern
Old 03-10-2003, 08:25 PM   #18
Foc us
4th Gear Member

**whisper** I think cops are monitoring max.....think we should stop saying bad things about 'em.
Foc us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:32 PM   #19
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

edwin u damn terrorist (lol jus playin..u said yourself u look like one..)

my uncle's a cop..not a guy who sits around eating donuts and pulling over teen's in their cars, but one who puts ppl behind bars and does his job to keeps the streets safe, would you shoot a cop after he saves yourlife? some are pricks, some arent...dont stereotype them.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:49 PM   #20
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRider
I'm with mkgino on this one, why the fu*k would you speed if you saw a cop right there that was lookinng at you?
CLEARLY some of you didn't understand me, i drove by a parked cop in a PARKING LOT and he decides just to be a DICK!!!!
and why not STEREOTYPE them, i know a few cops but i know more BAD than GOOD!! we have EVERY RIGHT TO STEREOTYPE THEM!!!
i mean look at this guy in no way did i hurt ANYONE and this guy decides to HUNT ME DOWN just to hassles me and be RUDE abouty things!!!!
and theres NO WAY i'm paying that ticket, cause once i go to renew my inssurance my rates will SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!
so i AM gonna fight it!!!
damn PIGS!!!!!

and if they ARE on the boards,
this is all i have to say,
GO FIGHT SOME REAL CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:55 PM   #21
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
CLEARLY some of you didn't understand me, i drove by a parked cop in a PARKING LOT and he decides just to be a DICK!!!!
and why not STEREOTYPE them, i know a few cops but i know more BAD than GOOD!! we have EVERY RIGHT TO STEREOTYPE THEM!!!
i mean look at this guy in no way did i hurt ANYONE and this guy decides to HUNT ME DOWN just to hassles me and be RUDE abouty things!!!!
and theres NO WAY i'm paying that ticket, cause once i go to renew my inssurance my rates will SKYROCKET!!!!!!!!
so i AM gonna fight it!!!
damn PIGS!!!!!

and if they ARE on the boards,
this is all i have to say,
GO FIGHT SOME REAL CRIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you broke the law plain and simple. You were the one that was speeding. An officer is on the streets to go after anyone breaking the law. Most people here dont seem to believe that speeding is breaking the law. Ok, its not up there with rapings or drug dealers and what not, but it is still illegal. You dont want a ticket for speeding???? Here is an idea, dont speed!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:09 PM   #22
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Dude, you broke the law plain and simple. You were the one that was speeding. An officer is on the streets to go after anyone breaking the law. Most people here dont seem to believe that speeding is breaking the law. Ok, its not up there with rapings or drug dealers and what not, but it is still illegal. You dont want a ticket for speeding???? Here is an idea, dont speed!
listen man, its very noble that your a PERFECT DRIVER (in the sense that you never speed) but GEEZ man not everyone is like you or wants to be like you!!
NO OFFENSE i'm not tryin to put you down or anything, but what i'm trying to say is cars weren't givin 300+ hp just so they can ACCELERATE fast man!!
i mean some of these laws are BULLSHlT!!!!
like why can't they govern cars at the highest spped limit in north america?!?!
okay, even up it a little, cars should be governed at 120km/h just to be safe!!
why is it that my car isn't governed till OVER THE 200 MARK!!!
theres a reson for that man!!
just goes to show how dumb those laws are!!!
i mean if they can CLONE SHEEP why can't they covern cars according to speedlimits!!!!
its A CONSPIRACY!!!!
ANYWAYS, back to the point, i RESPECT that you don't speed on raods MK but you gotta understand the some of us REALLY CAN'T do 50 in a 50 zone, or even 60 in a 50 zone!!
some of us just have LEAD FEET, and others just don't wanna!!
but i won't let this cop screw me like this!!

SECONDLY, theres is NO R in the corner of the ticket, does that mean he doesn't know how fast i was really going?!?!
and do they have radars that can clock you while the COP IS MOVING?!?!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:17 PM   #23
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
listen man, its very noble that your a PERFECT DRIVER (in the sense that you never speed) but GEEZ man not everyone is like you or wants to be like you!!
NO OFFENSE i'm not tryin to put you down or anything, but what i'm trying to say is cars weren't givin 300+ hp just so they can ACCELERATE fast man!!
i mean some of these laws are BULLSHlT!!!!
like why can't they govern cars at the highest spped limit in north america?!?!
okay, even up it a little, cars should be governed at 120km/h just to be safe!!
why is it that my car isn't governed till OVER THE 200 MARK!!!
theres a reson for that man!!
just goes to show how dumb those laws are!!!
i mean if they can CLONE SHEEP why can't they covern cars according to speedlimits!!!!
its A CONSPIRACY!!!!
ANYWAYS, back to the point, i RESPECT that you don't speed on raods MK but you gotta understand the some of us REALLY CAN'T do 50 in a 50 zone, or even 60 in a 50 zone!!
some of us just have LEAD FEET, and others just don't wanna!!
but i won't let this cop screw me like this!!

SECONDLY, theres is NO R in the corner of the ticket, does that mean he doesn't know how fast i was really going?!?!
and do they have radars that can clock you while the COP IS MOVING?!?!
Dude, there is no conspiracy against you, if you have a lead foot, and just cant stay below the speed limit, then expect to get a ticket. I agree with you that you shouldnt get a ticket for going a speed you are not actually going, like getting the 90 in a 60 rather than the 85. But dude, I dont make the laws, and its a police officers job to bust people who break the law. There is no grey area here, its simple black and white, dont complain for getting a ticket when you are actually guilty.

You are just like my sister. The dumb bitch has gotten many tickets, and pays like 7 g's insurance/ year on a 98 honda accord (and its not even the V6). But she keeps speeding, well guess what she deserves every ticket she gets and so do you.

No offence
Old 03-10-2003, 09:25 PM   #24
Soldo
6th Gear Member

you just DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!!!!!
theres PLENTY OF GRAY AREA, its not just black and white man!!!
i mean LOOK at the ammount of people that do OTHER things not just speeding, but actual DANGEROUS things like not signaling and driving RECKLESS, and if therejob is to BUST people that break the law, then BY ALL MEANS!!!!
but the cop that pulled ME OVER was there just to BUST my BALLS!!!!!!!!!
and NO OFFENSE!
but i'm PRAYING for the day you get a ticket for something so dumb like 1km OVER!!!!!!!
so............continue the DEBATE here, MISTER PERFECT DRIVER!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:25 PM   #25
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
I got a 15km/h over speed limit and I just paid it and thats it... i don't think my insurance company even found out,, cuz it didn't go up at all!!!

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:26 PM   #26
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by G~G
I got a 15km/h over speed limit and I just paid it and thats it... i don't think my insurance company even found out,, cuz it didn't go up at all!!!
hate to break it to ya dude but they don't know and WON'T KNOW UNTIL you get your insurance RENEWED!!!!
then they'll find out and it'll count as a MINOR conviction, and your rates WILL go up thats what happend to me when i got my ticket for not having my INSURANCE card on me!!
sorry DUDE!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:27 PM   #27
Softy
1st Gear Newbie

So let's get this straight... he sees you leaving the vacinity of a BAR. Catches you doing nearly 50% over the speed limit. REDUCES the speeding ticket he gives you to 10 over which doesn't affect your insurance (unless more than 1). And you're complaining?

WTF?!? Pay the damn ticket and move on with your life. You got off lucky.
Softy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:35 PM   #28
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Softy
So let's get this straight... he sees you leaving the vacinity of a BAR. Catches you doing nearly 50% over the speed limit. REDUCES the speeding ticket he gives you to 10 over which doesn't affect your insurance (unless more than 1). And you're complaining?

WTF?!? Pay the damn ticket and move on with your life. You got off lucky.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, see he has NO IDEA how fast i was going cause he just came after me just to be a "GOOD COP" and hassle a TEEN in a car thats probably NICER THAN HIS!!!!
and yes it DOES affect my insurance cause when i got to renew it it will show up as a MINOR CONVICTION, and therefore INCRESING MY RATES!!!!!!!!
so YES i AM COMPLAINING and NO i WILL NOT PAY THE TICKET!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:36 PM   #29
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
you just DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!!!!!
theres PLENTY OF GRAY AREA, its not just black and white man!!!
i mean LOOK at the ammount of people that do OTHER things not just speeding, but actual DANGEROUS things like not signaling and driving RECKLESS, and if therejob is to BUST people that break the law, then BY ALL MEANS!!!!
but the cop that pulled ME OVER was there just to BUST my BALLS!!!!!!!!!
and NO OFFENSE!
but i'm PRAYING for the day you get a ticket for something so dumb like 1km OVER!!!!!!!
so............continue the DEBATE here, MISTER PERFECT DRIVER!
Ok, there is some misunderstanding here. I speed also, but only rarely. There is a chance that I could get a ticket, but I havent because I am lucky.

The difference between me and you is that when I do get a ticket for what ever reason it is, Im not going to complain about it and you know why??? BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MY FAULT, plain and simple, the same way it was your fault for speeding here. I would book my court date, or pay the fine. I dont understand what the problem is here, you broke the law, and now you dont want to face the consequences??? dude, it was your fault.

How about this, when you book your court date, tell the judge that this cop should be out arresting real criminals instead of people who speed because they are doing nothing "that" wrong, and lets see what he says. Make sure you video tape it also, and post it up here on max so we can all have a good laugh at you making a fool of yourself.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:55 PM   #30
Soldo
6th Gear Member

alright good REBUDLE!!!!!!
but you always say the same thing!!!!!!
and why woluld you book a court date if your just GONNA pay the ticket anyways!!
GOOD ONE SMARTY PANTS!!!
lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: