Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #31
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,243


alot of kudos to the guy in the red shorts, he had some insane cajones.

or he was extremly lucky and the punk with the gun was really lucky he didnt recieve internal bleeding
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #32
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
This generation of teens looks like it went down one level in the evolution scale.I met so many teens that cannot even start a conversation or put one complete sentence together,they are so addicted to technology they lost the ability to even converse with anyone.Ask them simple questions or ask them hows everything and its usually a one word answer.Put them in a group and they act like they are in a LA gang.Dont get me started about the clothes they wear or the total lack of respect for the adults.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #33
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,849
The problem is, not enough people read, or have the patience to read.

The problem is parents dont beat their kids anymore.

The problem is parents dont care about their kids anymore, because those same parents are too busy working, to buy materialistic goods they dont need. Too busy looking at Ikea catalogues and redecorating their kitchens, etc.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #34
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
Whats wrong with Ikea?..LOL!.....its really sad seeing all the good book stores closing down these days.The parents are part of the problems but over all its the lack of drive and lack of creativity of the current generation.They want EVERYTHING handed to them and not earn it.I know our parents work they ass off to support the family and their work ethnics are 1000X better than the current generation.All these kids are so into the ipods,laptops,phones that they dont even know their own surroundings.Why do you see so many fat kids and young fat adults these days,they are too damn lazy.Walk downtown on a warm day and I swear almost %90 you see are fat.
__________________
.Never banned but came very close..three times
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #35
Rice
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 38
It's too bad that the kid with the skateboard didn't continue to bash that fooker in. It would be better if all the kids with skateboard join in the fun
Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #36
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 16,602
Same thing was filmed in Russia

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12..._Pulling_a_Gun
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #37
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
ya da yutes these dayz

Quote:
2 women sought in taxi robbery


When they arrived at this location, a struggle ensued inside the car. The driver was assaulted and had his evening fare money stolen. The two females fled the area.....

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../10280251.html
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #38
AMG_POWER
500HP Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 9,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
yeah that one is popular lol.... guy pussed out big time, plus Russia has its own rules lol Tam vse po ponyatiyam.
__________________
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:50 PM   #39
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair
 
Bullet Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guelph
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Shit I hate seeing people getting kicked in the head when they are down and out. It's such a brutal attack.

I'd say 95% of the time just pointing a gun at someone will get the job done, but if you're not willing to pull the trigger the other 5% of the time you are either going to be killed or severely beaten.
__________________
Bullet Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #40
uber e36
6th Gear Member
 
uber e36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,051
Looks like the Russian scenario is different than the skater one. Am I the only one that thinks the Russian pulled the gun in self defence as opposed to the skate video where the guy with the gun was starting it?
uber e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 AM   #41
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
Shit I hate seeing people getting kicked in the head when they are down and out. It's such a brutal attack.

I'd say 95% of the time just pointing a gun at someone will get the job done, but if you're not willing to pull the trigger the other 5% of the time you are either going to be killed or severely beaten.
Ya i hear you!
Heres the thing though Number 1 rule in a street fight? There are no rules!!

I hate seeing it too but i hate more is seeing a person being tore to shreds that isnt KO'd. That bothers me a lil bit more.
As for the two bafoons with the gun, it seems to me that it was just an intimidation thing to get away from other guys but for **** sake USE the ****ing thing to shut those guys up!

Mind you scenarios are unpredictable.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #42
5thseries
biggerthen3
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brampton
Posts: 722
^ yeah but a gun was pulled out, put yourself in the situation, if you had the balls to attack the gun man, i wouldnt give a shit, i would inflict as much damage as possible, im not going to have respect for a punk like that, make him bleed.
5thseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #43
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
^^^^
Oh for sure!! I concur fully.
I was just making a different side visible.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #44
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.
 
PinkieMoscow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Thornhill, ON
Posts: 1,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
Ya i hear you!
Heres the thing though Number 1 rule in a street fight? There are no rules!!
There are two rules to a steet fight.

1. No weapons
2. One on one combat

Otherwise you're classified as an animal and that's categorized as a civil 'war'.

I haven't seen this video because my computer is a piece of shit and won't let me do so. I had a gun pulled on me once and it's a pretty messed up experience. You don't know whether to lunge and you don't want to turn your back and walk away.

I would have street justiced that fool and put a bullet in his leg with his own gun.
__________________
mintdetailing.ca

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 08-04-2009 at 12:29 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #45
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieMoscow View Post
There are two rules to a steet fight.

1. No weapons
2. One on one combat

Otherwise you're classified as an animal and that's categorized as a civil 'war'.

I haven't seen this video because my computer is a piece of shit and won't let me do so. I had a gun pulled on me once and it's a pretty messed up experience. You don't know whether to lunge and you don't want to turn your back and walk away.

I would have street justiced that fool and put a bullet in his leg with his own gun.

I understand that ....now.... taking into account the day and age we live in, how many ppl (%) follow those rules?

So technically the number 1 rule is there are no rules, you survive by any means necessary. You can not take it lightly and EXPECT the other person to follow those "rules".
I wont leave my life to chance or the thought that they "should of" followed the "RULES".
lol
I'll pass thanks, I prefer going home to my family and dealing with it in court if need be!
Be triad by 12 or carried by 6. There are many that follow THAT rule.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015