Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
jello_g
4th Gear Member

When I was much younger with more brawn than brains, we rolled up our sleeves and went one-on-one with just our fists.

To be cornered, out-numbered, and empty-handed to defend against weapons... these perps must feel awfully proud.

Gerald Lau's Facebook profile
jello_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Lil' John: "Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit!!!"....

But seriously, wtf?...It's July, and he just took his car out for the first time?!?!?
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlash View Post
loveVR, I agree. We all know where the justice system of this country is on that 2D map in the other thread created by bmw_7. However, nobody deserves to be killed because he/she provoked somebody. Bottom line is we need the whole story.
For sure. I look at it this way. Im comfortable defending myself against 1 person....id go as far as stretching it against 3 people....... if you want to really beat the shit out of someone be a MAN or WOMAN and take them on 1 on 1 or even 3 on 1.......but 20?
Those are just nutless cowards, they are trying to invoke "gang/mob" fear into the neighbourhood or a specificly targetted group.

His brother or friend made a comment that he ge got upset quickly but forgave and forgot just a fast.

Its possible anything could of happend or been said.......STILL that doenst justify 20 ppl beating this guy to death!

Last edited by TheLoneVR!; 07-14-2009 at 05:00 PM.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello_g View Post
When I was much younger with more brawn than brains, we rolled up our sleeves and went one-on-one with just our fists.

To be cornered, out-numbered, and empty-handed to defend against weapons... these perps must feel awfully proud.
the good ol' days (mind you im not the eldest on this forum) are long gone unfortunately!

I learned that lesson over a decade ago!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #20
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
There's always 2 sides to every story. I can't imagine him getting beaten to death unless he did something to provoke it.
Provoked it? 2 sides to the story, so what! 20 against 1. It does not matter what he said or did there is no excuse to kill anyone. I could see if he had a machine gun that would be a good reason. God! It amazes me how the young one on this forum think.
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #21
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble65 View Post
Provoked it? 2 sides to the story, so what! 20 against 1. It does not matter what he said or did there is no excuse to kill anyone. I could see if he had a machine gun that would be a good reason. God! It amazes me how the young one on this forum think.
im telling u its all the rap videos!! Damn 50 Cent! and them bretherin!

lol
all kidding aside. This is one reason why im so passionate about what i do!!!
Kids that arent taught manners and discipline wont ever get the respect they think they have by acting and re-inacting what they think is "justified" and earns them their rights and respect.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #22
328trackrat
2nd Gear Member

"he must have done something to deserve it" and "two sides to each story" may have been a factor in this case, however more and more these days punks will get so violent over the smallest things. Witnessed it countless times.
328trackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #23
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

messed up..

crowds can get messed up quick, bad stuff happens.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #24
damameke
6th Gear Member

mob mentality, 20 to 1 = young adult male - dead

senseless street racing (DVP) = young adult male - dead.

will you see more?.... trust me.. ya
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #25
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
I've been through this debate numerous times. I cannot justify killing someone. I've argued people who have said it can be justified if:

1) kills someone you love, especially parents/siblings/significant other [mortal revenge won't bring back loved one]

2) has sex with significant other [get rid of cheating person]

3) damages a big chunk of your assets [take it to court]

I don't care what they do, killing the perpetrator doesn't resolve the problem. If anything these guys will have to live with themselves for the rest of their lives. What goes around, comes around and it comes around in 10 fold.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #26
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlash View Post
I've been through this debate numerous times. I cannot justify killing someone. I've argued people who have said it can be justified if:

1) kills someone you love, especially parents/siblings/significant other [mortal revenge won't bring back loved one]

2) has sex with significant other [get rid of cheating person]

3) damages a big chunk of your assets [take it to court]

I don't care what they do, killing the perpetrator doesn't resolve the problem. If anything these guys will have to live with themselves for the rest of their lives. What goes around, comes around and it comes around in 10 fold.

or in some cases comes in from the back, 10 inches strong.
sentences for life, ouch.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:22 AM   #27
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
The west end Toronto is like a war zone now. Flame me blame me but when i hit Yonge street, I do U turn. The same goes for their roads. Everything is falling a part there.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:11 AM   #28
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Exactly the way i think.

Nowdays all the sissies get together and attack with their high heels against one! I think its cause testicles ar shrinking more and more as generations go!
I miss the good ol´days when you had plenty of beers a good man 2 man fight and some pussy!
I cant understand this new thing now where they go out get high attack in a mob and go home and jerk each other off!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: