Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #16
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

haha. uzivaj!
2slow2race is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2race View Post
haha. uzivaj!
Hvala, will do
Old 07-11-2009, 06:41 AM   #18
ACS_DAN
16/F/Cali

Send a message via MSN to ACS_DAN
LOL did anybody else see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--80D...eature=related

Rampage dry humping the reporter.

95 530i|Modifications - Work.
ACS_DAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #19
abc12
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
this saturday @ 10pm
really.. 10pm is when the show actually starts...?

if so.. gonna be a late nite @ the bars then..
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #20
noid
5th Gear Member

I got 50 bucks that says gsp will win against alves who wants to put 50 bucks down on alves? haha
noid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #21
Arash
6th Gear Member

any more streams?
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #22
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

BRICK LESNAR.... STILL the heavy weight champion of the world.

i say brick because he threw those bricks at mir's face, and mirs face sure looked like he got a couple of bricks thrown at him.
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #23
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
Bleh, the only reason I watch this is to admire the stupidity of human kind in action..

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1993 BMW 525i - daily
1994 BMW 325i - sold
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #24
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Fights were great!!

We went to Frank Mir's after party and it was packed, some people came from Lesnar's after party because they just couldn't stand the guy

I also had a chance to meet GSP and he's very down to earth guy, I'm really glad he won the fight (I also put some money on it but still I'm glad he kept the belt)
Old 07-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #25
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redster View Post
Fights were great!!

We went to Frank Mir's after party and it was packed, some people came from Lesnar's after party because they just couldn't stand the guy

I also had a chance to meet GSP and he's very down to earth guy, I'm really glad he won the fight (I also put some money on it but still I'm glad he kept the belt)
Sick man.
Yeah Lesnar has no professionalism. "I'm going to go home and crack open a coors light... because bud light won't give me any money. Then maybe I'll lay on my wife"
wtf lol.
Dana is loving it though, UFC pay-per-views with Lesnar on the fight card have been bringing more money that's the only reason he got a shot at the title after only a few fights. Now that Lesnar backed up the title he's even bigger.

The highlight of the night for me was Henderson's KO on Bisping, just connected on his right arm bomb and then literally left his feet and dropped a huge forearm on his face. Bisping was unconscious for over a minute and a half. He was asking for it though... circling to his left when he knows Henderson's strong arm is his right. Even Joe Rogan commented that it was ruthless because Henderson knew that Bisping was knocked out. Henderson even said he did it just to shut him up a little.
http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ut-821378.html

Last edited by Bullet Ride; 07-13-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Bullet Ride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #26
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
Sick man.
Yeah Lesnar has no professionalism. "I'm going to go home and crack open a coors light... because bud light won't give me any money. Then maybe I'll lay on my wife"
wtf lol.
Dana is loving it though, UFC pay-per-views with Lesnar on the fight card have been bringing more money that's the only reason he got a shot at the title after only a few fights. Now that Lesnar backed up the title he's even bigger.
Lesnar actually got shit from Dana for that beer comment, bud light paid big money to the UFC so Dana didn't like it when Lesnar said that.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #27
Bullet Ride
Cars in Perpetual Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redster View Post
Lesnar actually got shit from Dana for that beer comment, bud light paid big money to the UFC so Dana didn't like it when Lesnar said that.
yeah, he was pretty quick to issue an apology at the press conference yesterday.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #28
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_M5 View Post
yeah, he was pretty quick to issue an apology at the press conference yesterday.
Dana talked to him right after the event and he was totally different than that on-stage-tough-guy. Lesnar is all about money so he'll listen to whatever Dana says just because he wants to keep making more money with UFC.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #29
maroli
6th Gear Member

please, everyone knows Lesnar's not the HW champ of the world....Fedor Emelianenko is.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #30
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroli View Post
please, everyone knows Lesnar's not the HW champ of the world....Fedor Emelianenko is.
Fedor is a great fighter, Dana won't let him fight in UFC because Fedor refuses to sign exclusively for UFC - he wants to compete for his country in samba whenever there's a competition.

Lesnar has size going for him and right now there isn't another fighter in UFC to match his size but if he was to fight more technical fight with someone even close to his size he'd lose..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: